fck u

fck u

dont click its a scary face

God damnit

Thanks.

REEE I WANTED BUNNY BUNS

i had no incentive to click it anyway

fuk u

Aw dude I really wanted to see that bunny up close. Not cool.

Fellow user, Swordbro thinks he's better than you. He feels like he's more entitled than the rest of you because he draws an image. He thinks because he draws a simple image over and over, that he's considered a drawfag. However this is fallacious thinking. Being a drawfag in these threads is more than simply drawing an image to respond to anons, it's more than taking a request every now and then. The reason Drawthreads are allowed to exist, is because they produce OC, and are somewhat creative. However, Swordbro has said himself that he pre-draws images to respond with.

Swordbro isn't a drawfag. He's an user with a name. He's glorified and inflated his importance by adapting the Swordbro avatar. Take away the avatar, and he's just another repeat requester. Hell, as of now, he's pretty much just Marco Neko. He identifies himself the same way.

He's wormed his way into the drawfag community, simply, to get requests easier. Some think he's trying to improve when he's literally said himself he'd rather just get by drawing the absolute minimum.

I know it's autistic to care this much, and I know how much of a faggot I'm being. But I've been here for years and have watched the threads quality fall and rise. I come here almost every night because it's enjoyable, or at least used to be.

I loved it when Bagman was around, I loved it when Demonz randomly fucked with people. I loved bloody and all his far-reaching plans. I loved it when the threads weren't about requests, and was about us just interacting and having a good time. We ignored repeat requesters, we stifled the lewd requests because we knew how lofty they could be. Now the threads aren't about us anymore, it's about user and what he wants.

go to sleep cat

If we continue to accept just poor substitutes for drawfags, and all these repeat requests, then I fear we will never recover. I know Sup Forums isn't about quality. It never was, but it at least had a standard.

I haven't drawn in years and I feel somewhat responsible for the state of affairs. But I think it's part of the natural entropy of the threads. I believe with the newest generations of children's and the natural progression of the world is also to blame.

I'm going to shut the fuck up about it now. I will no longer spam Swordbro requests. I won't post anymore because if anything, complaining only accelerates the entropy. So say what you want to me, I won't respond, you have a free-pass. Insult me, report me, have at it thread. I'll witness the descent into nothingness

Kek it's just a bunny for me

Oh hey Nim. You're up a bit late

Don't know how you fuckers can draw so fast. It might have to do with me having a plain drawing tablet than a good graphics drawing tablet.

so what's happened over the weekend, been dead

It's funny how he doesn't like taith even though he's bad the same thing

>tablet = drawing speed
it comes with practice

Moku did a thing now he's not here
>It's a long story

You had one job.
>lewd OP image = random NEET's going here to Circlejerk

hehe

Moku pussed out and left

Yes hello hi

I think you're the one doing it the right way though.

What kind of brush do you use?

Happy!

Yo fam, not a whole lot really happened

hate to say it but i have to have it through paypal simply due to it being the medium in which i pay bills. but here, have this though, thank you for the interest and if you ever do get paypal feel free to contact me again.

thank ya.

yeh, shit sucks lol, glad ya like.

gonna go get gud on dark souls, my drivers being a bitch now. had hell just finishing this cause of it.

Big comfy sweater. Hello.

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

Seph here?

>

starr getting fat
too much candy in the van

I really love the look of your shit delete, it's awesome. I wish I could replicate it somehow.
Think maybe you could try and draw reaper from overwatch? He'd fit awesome in your style, or heck, if you want to, can you draw mei?

I'm a simple man I see Nelsha I get an erection

show butt

Just the basic paint tool .sai marker with 50% opacity

>Still spamming this

Can one learn to draw? I've got done great ideas but man, my drawings are like those of a 6 year old

anyone care to explain?

sup, oh yeah i got that r of you done, but its on my computer at home

Oh, ok. I'll let you know if I do. And thanks.

>been here for years
>calling EHG Demonz
>using a capital D
b8

i just Love everything about your artStyle

np, hope you liked it at least.

silly user.

NEVAR!
Y-You too!
Popokiko?
Nu
I still luv u

born wittem
Weeb til i die

Dog . I thought you left hours ago. You still haunt the threads.... This is how you kill the cat

>Still reacting to it

Cute butte

>Check'd
Now he'll think your with/ you are me, since I just made an overwatch request
And we made the same comment, damn it man.

I miss Rose. /r/ Cheese Fondue

take responsibility

>nim a girl

Oh dog....

T-Thank... I made 4 u

Requesting this girl as a futa, balls included please.

And if you could, could you upload the image to imgur as well?

yes i cant sleep, but I dont have work tomorrow so its all gud

Oh i almost forgot, thank you for doing it
when will you be home? and where have you been?
if you're up for a draw i have a character concept i'd really like to see done the you draw
we have Fire, Ice, Lightning, Water, Poison, and Dark
if you'd be willing to take your own take on it based on something like Earth or Magma
the bottom designs are the original concepts
imgur.com/a/VgInI

Poor doggy, I know that feeling. I wish I had a job though.

heres 'lil thicc
also i just found out i dont have work tomorrow give me reqs

just Drink some coffe

Sorry to hear that, but at least you get to sleep in! Any way I can help?

>but I dont have work tomorrow
Thanks for reminding me that I as well don't have work tomorrow.
>inb4 Nim surprise buttsex.

my chest massage can help

You showin off that g-string.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Happy!

I've been REALLY wanting to do Reaper, but I'm too beat to do it tonight, will def try tomorrow tho

fuck, now i have to wait around for this request

nurse me

I will keep my eye out for you in my limited time I can browse tomorrow, looking forward to it.

Alright, thanks a ton man I'll remind you if i see you around
have a good night

UhH, later today sometime idk, currently at school now. Been at a cabin with some classmates drinking.

Yes big indeed
youre just mad you didnt get any cause i ate it all
:^)
no butts
rose is kill

Kek

I did not expect the tail. Are you a big'ol lizard?

people take this drawings too seriously mang
keep looking mang, I'm sure you'll find something
no way, that'll make me super jittery
help me help you help me not help at helping
boobs are sensitive so I doubt that user

maybe, but its more fun to tease you, and keep it pent up till you explode after one lick, dont you think?

>rose is kill
At least...let me see her one last time dropping flowers off at her grave. ;~;

ohhh nelsha stop teasing

Sounds like fun, i'm probably going to bed in the next couple of hours but you could always leave me an imgur link on my tumblr if i'm not around

Buy her a videogame user

this is new ish i guess.

What else is inside the van

>help me help you help me not help at helping
My brain is too worn out to comprehend such a sentence

whats your tumblr?

Sayonara rose...I'll be sure to visit the grave site often. :

Kek

are they sensitive? prove it

>Moku was then found dead in his apartment from fapping too much his testicles on the ground exploded from his hardcore masturbation session.

What game do you want?

>sees pic

Are we seriously doing this shit again?

but thats what i enjoy doing. why would i stop?

dank soulz 3.

>Chromes face when he doesn't make it in smash.

Some ear memes for you guys
soundcloud.com/djcutman/super-breaks-bros

swordbro-scribbling.tumblr.com

another victim of the dog.... i can barely watch....

>"Chromes"

im Fucking done.