Please help me Sup Forums...

Please help me Sup Forums. My girlfriend wants to go to a party this weekend and its ganna be with a bunch of hoe friends and dudes. She told me i shouldnt go with her because i would be awkward there because i dont know her friends. We hangout pretty much all day everyday normally. What do i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10348569
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for help

Not give a fuck, if she isn't a hoe she won't cheat on you, if she is you're fucked, either way, you won't known but if you keep a hitch on a leash they fight back and she'll cheat on you anyway.
Gotta learn to trust your broad man, if you don't she's already a white.

Goddamn autocorrect, already a whore*

You could just talk to her and see whats up

I know and she asked if i was okay with it and i told her not really, but im not ganna tell you how to live your life. It just burnt me that she called me awkward and that she would just knowingly go to get drunk around hoes and slutty guys. Like why?

What do you mean?

>She told me i shouldnt go with her
either she's cheating on you or she is embarrassed being seen with you.
either way, dump the cunt

be a man, and tell her that you're going. unless you want some other man's cock inside of her

We've been together for 2 years though.

This.
That girl obviously is shit, relationships don't work that way.
In the long run you would be unhappy anyway

Protip: wait until they are drunk, surprise at the party, fuck her friends.
If she complains, just say "Hey, don't complain that's awkward"

Girls actually often make lists before parties which girl with which guy.
Gives them a feeling of safety or so, and a reasonable explanation for her behavior.

Steal her phone, check all messages and mails, post here also for the lulz

Im not going to stoop down to her level if she did something like that, but the thing is, how am i supposed to know? Im not there and its not like people nowadays are just like "i gotta be honest, i cheated on you."

What do you mean a list? Like a hookup list or?

Just blow off that awkward shit and tell her youll be cool if she wants you to be.

Then ask her why she cares so much about what these people think.

>If she complains, just say "Hey, don't complain that's awkward"
kek

The possibility exists, no way to make sure. So dump her. Do you wanna live all your life like "What did she do..." ?
And it's gonna happen again. She already pushes you around if she just tells you to stay at home.
It's not about going down to her level or revenge, it's about you at least getting something out of the situation

strawpoll.me/10348569

#include
using namespace std;

int main() {
cout

Yep. It's part of their "Who do you think is cutest", "Butt or arms?" & giggles shit talk

I'm guessing you're in college? that's what girls do dude, they love getting drunk and partying, sure it sucks that she called you awkward, but do you get more social when you drink, cause then you should just go and talk to some stupid fuckboys. If she gets mad that you still wanna go and you know you won't be awkward then she's already looking at one of the douchebags to fuck

This. If she really valued your relationship, it wouldn't matter if you're awkward or not. Dump her and find someone who will appreciate you and value you. Also, it legit sounds like she's planning on some strange.. slutty friends, booze and horny guys.. maybe they're planning a gangbang. That's pretty over the top thinking, but being awkward isn't a valid excuse to ditch you

and you might be with her another 2 years, but she will eventually fuck someone else - pre-empt this, dump her, and find a chick who values you for you. Fucking bitch.

What in the actual fuck are you talking about?

I get what youre saying, she just doesnt seem like the type to cheat. We've both had bad experiences with being victims as well as are parents did. But under the influence, who fucking knows? And i dont want some other pussy. And fucking her friends wouldnt make me feel better about it, i would just be the same as her.

Ever spend time with girls? Maybe go out and talk with some of them and learn how they behave. In the long run you might lose your vicinity, fucking neckbeard

I'm with this guy. Wtf are you talking about and when is your summer break over?

So you think i should convince her to being okay with me going and just try to be chill about it? Id probably be the dd though, so its not like i can get smashed.

cucks: *heavy breathing*

Are you idiots completely retarded?
Ever been to a party? Even guys make lists of possible hookups. Girls tend to do that even more.
Never been fucked and learnt later that the whole gang of girls planned that way ahead?

From your post you have been spending time around the elementary school playground.

Is english not your first language or something?

If you are ok with driving, do it.
You should just go. In no healthy relationship ever people told each other to stay away.
Rule is: Going out with friends is socializing, going to drunken parties is sex.
We have all been there

Fuck that, get an uber and get wrecked son! What're you a pussy?

Op,I was with a girl recently for 3 years. We did EVERYTHING together, we'd even almost died toget her in a car wreck. She was the most loyal friend I had prior to our relationship, and not just to me.
4 months ago she cheated on me, and I only found out because he sent her a dick pic at 2am, so obviously at that point I had to look into it.
Our relationship continued on in my eyes like normal, bdays, holidays she acted like we were still going to get married (planned it for late this summer)
...she had been fucking a guy for 4 months, and telling me she loved me,and wanted to birth my children, and be my wife.
I'd never cared about someone as I did her, and I probably never will again. I'm not a cuck, I ditched her.. it hurt, still hurts.
But it'd hurt more to stay.
Anyways, she may seem loyal, but after 2 years if you're to "awkward," that alone after 2 years is a red flag.and my ex taught me women honestly don't really give a fuck about our feelings.

>vicinity
kek

Fuck an uber drive drunk and get rekt

/thread

This

you HAVE to go to that party no matter how awkward or lame you think it's gonna be. how about you make an effort to be more social for your gf??

Im sorry that happened, thats rough man. Im the type of person that if she did do something like that, id just get all my shit and bones out. Idgaf, like if you go behind my back and disrespect me, then fuck you, you know? And it just feels like she doesnt want me there at all, so idk what to think. And she doesnt normally go out and drink or anything like that. Neither of us really have friends, so idk what to do. Maybe she is just bored of me.

My god y'all are a bunch of autists... user you just need to have an honest conversation with her if you're pissed she called you awkward. Playing these fucking immature games will get you dumped. Also don't turn to Sup Forums for relationship advice you retard.

Thats a good point. Ill just tell her "how am i supposed to not be awkward and antisocial if you dont include me in anything? Am i just supposed to stay at home everytime you want to go somewhere?"

>halp, my gf doesn't want me to socialize with her friends

Get a new and better gf, faggot.

Sometimes people want to have their own friends and don't need to share everything in their life with their partner. Maybe she could have phrased it better, but maybe you shouldn't be such a whiny bitch because your girlfriend has other friends.

What kind of "boyfriend" are you? The wheels are already in motion. Soon she'll be following another pecker to greener pastures and it's all because you are too socially inept to accompany her to a party.

The way you phrased it made it sound like they are deciding who gets to fuck who before they walk in the door.

You should of jsut said that people talk about who they are into... when they go to a gathering, of course friends know who wants who etc

YOu used the words safe and comfortable in weird ways, I dont think english is your first language

I dont mind that she has friends, thats whatever. Its that those friends are the type that parties every weekend and get smashed and just hookup and shit. Like my gf doesnt need to be there and doesnt need those type of friends.

>Ever been to a party? Even guys make lists of possible hookups.

Homo hipster detected.

Nigga, I bet you ain't even lost yo vacinity

After 2 years together, she still doesn't want him to meet some of her friends. If that doesn't raise red flags, nothing will.

I've been to plenty of parties and have not made one list. I go, play the field and try try to get my dick wet.

Yeah, the only list you need for a party if what kind of liquor to buy.

Oh pee dude. Just tell her fuck you, I'm going, I'm awkward, you signed up for this shit, let's fuck. If she don't want dick, punch her fucking eyelash.

This. Guys try to score with whoever they can.

your girlfriend sounds like a fucking asshole, I hate crowds and loud music but my girlfriend invites me over when she goes out drinking with her friends every time and her friends ask me to come to even if I've never met them

Sounds to me like you need to dump her, what an absolute asshole just saying

Exactly. And you know kyle's killer lemonade and goldslick vodka is always on the list

She doesn't need to be there? Dude let her do her thing, and trust her. Sure her friends might be pieces of shit but it's not like she's going to an orgy or something. Don't try to control her or you'll lose her.

break up with her she cheat on you

Fucking dubs of gayness here. Don't listen to this shit bag OP. Just fuck her right in the pussy and let her know that you think her best friends pussy is probably real comfy. Take a nap in that lil slit

Break up with the bitch. Shes going to cheat on you.

Then show up at the party and hit on all her friends.

Do it, faggot.

Sometimes your friend groups don't mix, and that can extend to your girlfriend too. Maybe she knows he wont get along with them and is saving everyone from having a shitty time trying to be inclusive.

Tell her you go or she doesn't. Leave her. Kill yourself. Plenty of options

You want some actual advice

If you treat Her like a cheater, she's gonna leave or cheat on you

I have girl friends and I'm acquainted enough around my girlfriends girls that they tell me how their needy boyfriends kept texting them "what are you doing" " I changed my mind I want you to leave the party" etc and the first thing they do when they see texts like that is get hammered and either party on having a good time and then dump their boyfriends or take the cutest guy at the party and ride them

She's gonna cuckold you, if she'd really like you then she'd invite you too the party aswell, regardless of the situation.

Fuck dude, do you have a relationship advice youtube channel? Telling my girlfriend her friend's pussy is tight always solves our arguments! Get the fuck outta here you caveman.

How did you know...?

>my friends not liking my gf

Well, fuck'em. She's coming along and they better learn to deal with it.

Getting chucked faggot