Hello Sup Forums. In your opinion, which European country has the hottest girls?

Hello Sup Forums. In your opinion, which European country has the hottest girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=30675
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sweden, I love muslim chicks

The baltic states naturally.

I'm yet to meet a Polish girl I don't want to fuck at least once.

/Thread

Australia of course.

I concur.

Spanish yoga teacher?

Sweden before the mudslimes

German

That's not a country.

Need pics to verify.

no - go fucking get your own pics.

Any. What I want is found most in Germany and the Scandinavian countries

Blow me, I was doing that anyway.

What the actual fuck?

sweden

source, i live here and i see them everyday, its not even funny anymore

>European

Easily Australia. Than America.
Chavs last.
Russia/bellaroos bull strong. The baltics are strong /w east euro (rhine east+)

Australia and usa arent real countries fag

>Which European country has the hottest girls?

Westeros.

At least we aren't cucked by dune coons homo.

Sweden... hands down has the most beautiful women in the world.

theres no such thing as a "real" country by definition its a fake/fiat imaginary line existence you piece of shit schizophrenic.

Russian/Ukranian/Polish women

Not only are they gorgeous, but their personalities are often really passionate and interesting. A hot Russian chick seems like she's in a league of her own, even more so than other hot chicks.

So you agree
Cologne scum

This guy!

The landscape and the women are amazing.

Call me crazy, but I'm gonna say Ireland.

I agree that in 30 years you'll be a bunch of mudslimes sure. You European new males are such pieces of work.

the government eugenics program worked really well in sweden. they do have some hot chicks. shame they bred the fight out of swedish men. it's now full of muslim rapists so the hotness is goin to change over the next few years

As long as you agree they aren't real countries, your speculation about the future is fine.

australia? are you fucking kidding me the women there make british women look hot

in b4 posting the only 100 hot women on that shit fucking continent

The USA shits on whatever Syrian country you live in any day. I say we kick all European immigrants out of the USA after we kick out the Mexicans because they have proven to be weak beta males that let terrorists walk all over them. We don't want that cuckery in our gene pool.

Like i saw in life 1 nigger dad with little nigger

Never saw any allahuakbars fagg

So go suck negros dick

I live in Australia.

The women here might be in the top ten. Might be.
You can tell a foreign chick apart from an aussie easily here. The foreigners are much better looking and have better personalities. Aussie chicks are a bunch of flat arsed bogans.

^europoors denial at work. We don't need their inferior genes mixing with ours that we've cultured so carefully into a nation of strong non Muslims cucked men and women. We have systematic racism to keep niggers dumb and in jail so they won't rise up and kill us like the muslims will you one day.

Thats a lie what you see in tv american scum but youre to dumb to understand this

Also 9/11 was pretty funny

serbia

it depends on which pocket you look at. im just blessed to circulate the hottest in the country atm.

I wont die from muslims cause we dont have them

Im sorry

Spain>Italy>>>>>All

Denial.
9/11 was a tragic yet great thing that happened . it allowed us to go and kill tens of thousands of Muslim men women and children. I just wish we could have killed them all. Too bad after Paris Brussels and the likes you guys just ducked away to your future masters.

>non muslim

9/11

I'll agree that there are some smoking hot ones and a few good lookers about. But compared to places like Estonia. It's my opinion that we are lacking.

You must be on the east coast?

Me ? I shit on paris i would like to see it again like 9/11 sitting and drinking tea like always

I just wish we used it as an excuse to nuke them all. Wastes of human life if you ask me.

Vatican masterrace reporting in

An ongoing debate about sand niggers and no pics of hot Euro bitches?

Fuck this thread.

I see you've already fallen in line with your new leaders

denmark and sweden

Swedish person here. Just lettin' you all know that no, we are not overrun by muslims. Even if we were, that wouldnt have changed the amount of ethnic swedes living here.

Don't trust the basement dwellers, they are just believing in what their biased media outlets are telling them.

France of course

denial will be the end of a white europe.

Italy, but Italy isn't in EU, it's a third world country

Eastern Europeans and nothing else

Finland ofcourse.

Slavic girls, Slovakia. Sweden girls may be hot, but hot girls per m2 in slavic countries is insane. Every time I visit other countries (even Sweden) the number drops so much.

German girls are ugliest.

>This week I got a Bielorussian gf!!
>She is really hot ! Awesome ass, small tits

So i'm curious to know how are others belorussians

>Post pics

Am australian, not true

yeah and its not just raw aesthetics/makeup. its activities, set & setting. you eventually hit a point where females aren't just a picture on a screen you jack off to at 14. so the type of society/community around her gives clues to if shes worth a damn or not... not just "looks"

Bunch of smelly, unshaved, stuck up cunts.

Fin win

HOW? im listening! If you don't like non-white girls, dont get em pregnant and your beloved white gene will be preserved!

And also, why do you care? For the white skin color to be completely "breeded-out" would take thousands of years, IF it would even be possible.

You have an irrational fear for something that isn't even plausible.

Norwegians and Estonians

Fin win

Ah man fuck off with this chick already.

from south to east - east europe wins !

>that right eye

She looks a little downsy.

Fin win

Obviously, one of her eyes is a bit "weird". But for me, it adds cuteness.

Polish pic related my gf who is from poland

Then kick out every single fucking white person in the entire US because you're all descendants of europeans you retarded fuck

Finland

Holy shit finnish girls make me die inside, theyre so fucking hot

Interesting quote. They wont outbreed you they will kill you.
"As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. ( United States ).

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris --car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam - Mohammed cartoons).

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide"
archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=30675

It depends what country you want to cherry pick.

NL

Descended but we have been separated for hundreds of years. We are different now obviously because noone here is asking for hundreds of thousands of mudslimes.

>NormalFinnishGirl
I am okay with this. Gotta visit Finland sometime

eastern-european and baltic women.
they are the only people left in europe who did not give in to the degenerate multicultural marxist agenda and try to maintain their purity.

>noone here is asking for hundreds of thousands of mudslimes.
I'm sorry to inform you but Clinton and Sanders are running for president.

Baltics and east european girls are crazy hot. Scandinavian girls almost as good looking, but they have sexy smarts and lofty aspirations too

>European

Straya

you are insane,Fucking disgusting irish girls are..Here's proof this is Aoife Derwin have a guess how much makeup she has on

I dont think you understand how our "democrat" party works. also bernie will lose to a traditional democrat hillary. They only promise shit to minorities and once they are in they do absolutely nothing for them. Obama deported more mexicans than bush did. Also we all know whos going to be the next president.

Not saying Clinton or Sanders will win. Just saying there are plenty of supports for them that do want more muslim immigrants. Even the States aren't entirely safe from the marxism. And indeed, Trump 2016

America

Shut the fuck up frog eater

Mmmm frogs... We like snails too!

That made me chuckle. So true.

Third world? Ahahahah you must be new to Italy, we are the fourth world, all the immigrants have better rights than us, they get jobs only cause the integration and Italian stay home, if they commit a crime the stay in prison like 2 days when if an Italian steal an apple get some months in jail, third world is like a compliment

I think here in the USA we have become a nation of people rightfully afraid of muslims. Even democrats were against letting in Syrians. Only 4 states said they would let some in and over 31 said absolutely not. In the end we let in less than 7 thousand and you know we picked only the "best of the best" because we actually have a system set up to do so. if there is such a thing with muslims. Democrats big issue is the immigration of mexicans because they want more votes at the end of the day.

every one of them has a fetish for muslims

To bad they're deporting them all

Italy, Monica Belucci's home

Human life isnt worth anything

I dont have leaders

And niggers

And muslims

And thank god americans

Who likes black women?