Humans > Animals. Discuss

Humans > Animals. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uv4Fvs9jQpc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sfC0gyCbpR4
youtu.be/Umokxn3Vc38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Humans = animals. Fuck em all who cares? Give a fuck about some niggerilla

Go-rrilla did a better job with protection and attention that its parents did.

Fuck the niggerilla, funny watching people getting up in arms about it, looks like the Montgomery Bus Boycott V2

Is this picture related to your question? Are you asking wether killing a 17 year old gorilla to save a 4 years old life was justified? Or are you asking just in general?

SHOULD HAVE SHOT THE ONE WITH THE LOWER IQ

>Are you asking wether killing a 17 year old gorilla to save a 4 years old life was justified?
This part

While I agree that Humans > Animals, the kid looked like a nigger so in this case it was Human = Animals.

Then again the kid was smart enough to get around the fences and didnt get hurt falling the 10-15 feet to get inside. Also Kids Parent < Gorrila here because she should've taught the kid to not jump fences.

Tough call.

It was a menace to society, it's done this before and is a real danger to the public, this Child needs to be stopped by any means

>kid looks like a nigger
>clearly visable white arm

depends on the humans, niggers are less than mosquitoes

youtube.com/watch?v=uv4Fvs9jQpc

I take this back. Watch the vid. Kid was a half breed.

That story pissed me off!

Of course the child's safety is more important but whatever retard let that kid get in there should face consequences. If they aren't legal they should at least have to pay compensation to the zoo.

whites>azns>animals>everything else

I really wish they would have just shot the kid lol wat a tweeest!

No criminal charges were pressed and i doubt the zoo is going to sue anyone :^)

Fuck this shitty earth amiright?

>niggerilla
Kek

Man that was so stupid. The gorilla actually didn't do anything. It was even statisticaly less likely to kill or harm the child than a dindu

Little nigger find him father.

Seriously, the kid would have been worse off had he fallen out of a car in the ghetto.

I dont know why they killed the ape.

It didnt hurt the kid. Just moved him a bit.

Nothing to get too worked up over though

There was also a video where some kid also fell and a gorilla waited for the zoo people to arrive

>moved him a bit
Nig if some parent did what the gorilla did to their child in the middle of a park, the kid would get taken away for his safety.

no other species actively tries to protect another.
>nb4 that gorilla did a better job than those parents!
>nb4 some (random species of mammal) protects humans on rare occasions!
no.
a LOT of human beings spend our time, energy and sometimes livelihoods protecting animals that would actively kill us if we were left in an environment where we weren't able to use the tools that WE created to even the playing field.
humans > animals

>Humans > Animals. Discuss.
Humans > Niggers. Discuss.

You added mothing to my argument, 'nig'

>animals>humans>niggers>gooks>op
Discuss

The thing is, silver back gorillas are very territorial creatures. When it saw the other little monkey in this situation, it could have gotten violent very quickly

y did u typed the same thing twice?

It's not that black and white. I'd generally agree, but endangered silverback gorilla > random kid with shitty genes.

>zoo leaves hole large enough for child to crawl through
>nobody blames the zoo for not having their shit secured

I have to agree with this user. Every zoo I've ever been too always had more than enough fencing/barracades so no animals were getting out, no people were getting in.

Males usually are territorial, the females are chill though. This is the vid I'm talking about

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sfC0gyCbpR4

ITT: betas arguing about gay shit.

respectfully disagree.
look, the kid may have shitty parents, but the kid was in danger. the thing was a "wild" animal. i know, i know - it may not have killed the kid.
but lets but it this way - the kid didn't choose his parents, and he was obviously too small to understand what he was doing.
now; put him in a situation where he was in a pen with a 500 pound, muscular guy with severe down's syndrome.
if that huge tard was hovering over an innocent kid, i'd pull the trigger if i couldn't safely get him out.

No joke I have literally seen the exact scene you just said. Car in front of me stops at stop sign then turns right. The right rear door opens and a 3yr. old nigger falls out in the street. They stop and put him back in the car and drive on.

Condolence for your dead father Tyrice

On what basis are Humans>Animals

Of course we are the most intelligent life on earth, but we do not have the abilities of animals.
Flight, strength, gills, night vision and many other evolutionary abilities.

So humans are only better than animals in the sense of intelligence.

Even though we are the most intelligent, we continue to fight with each other. We shouldn't have problems of, theft, murder, rape, war etc.
If we really are so intelligent we should all work together to progress our species.

But instead we destroy each other, the planet we live on and everything on it.

He's not a nigger they don't say the word beta. Don't know what it means

don't they have a tranquilizers at the fucking ZOO?

did the gorilla really threatened the kid at some point?

Maybe he's black. Not those ghetto blacks or maybe some transnigger or something

You are a real moron.

>humans breed billions of farm animals and then create genocides
>cause muh bacon
B-but a monkey killed one baby! Did the monkey take the baby from its mother, stick it in a cage so it can't move and its muscles atrophy, and make veal out of it?

Humans>animals.

This fucking brat should be punished really hard.

They said it would take some time for the tranquilizers to take effect, so they decided to kill the gorilla :(

It probably will because a male gorilla is involved and males are pretty territorial just like ghetto niggers

This is the truth.

how did the kid get in there? even if the gorilla grabbed him i would fault the humans as they shouldnt have kept the distance as animals have unpredictable nature as they rely on instincts.

/thread

white people being hypocrites.

Many people have experienced a broken heart. Not many people have been bitten by a dog.

>farmer on the topic of vets vs docs

>white people
The baby was fucking black.

What does this even matter, some retard kid went into that cage its his own fault.

What about all the young children without education, food, water or even a home in third world countries.

Upwards of 30,000 children die each day there but no one cares

all people being hypocrites except vegans, but even then you can't expect an animal not to harm you as it relies on instict

talking about peoples outrage about these events.

>Chinese dog eating festival
>OMFG WILL SOMEONE SAVE THE DOGS & BUY ME A BIG MAC??!!

The fuck?
Some retarded as fuck zookeepers just killed a cincinati gorrilla equivalent to 116 million people for the life of a lil niglet. His nigger mother should go to jail to pay for her negligence and the dead of cincinati
Zookeepers punished accordingly as well

1 silverback gorilla is equivalent to around 116 million humans. Let that sink in. The niglet could die for all I care. There's only around 200 of these poor bastards left.

Besides niglets are born left and right, can be replaced just as easily with another premature pregnancy by the negligent nigress

Intelligence and Power = Greed.
This is why we fight against each other,it's because WE ARE smarter and more poweful.
Gorrila's/Animals fight for survival,not out of greed. And no,we are better than animals in every way,do you think 50 humans armed with heavy weaponry,tanks and machine guns couldn't take down 500000 gorrila's charging at them? Intelligence is the most powerful trait,and with it we gained every other thing evolution didn't give us.
Flight?-Planes
Strength?-Exoskeletons,weapons,etc
Gills?-Underwater equipment and scuba gear.
Night vision?-Night vision googles
You're pretty retarded,user.

This is enraging. What the fuck man.

because we do - and intelligance is only the most important trait we have.
- our constitution is second to none - read up on persistance hunting
- our vision, contrary to what you think, is amazing.
- our specifically structured hands designed for tool making
... and plenty more. if inelegance was the only reason we're the top of the food chain, the why aren't porpoises our masters? they have bigger brains.

The kid was a nigger and the parents were too. However the gorilla showed signs of protecting the kid. (Omg it's dragging the kid! Kill it!!!) yea gorillas are much stronger than humans so of course humans will see it dragging the kid as "hurting it" but it was just protecting it. Fuck this zoo and fuck the negligent parents who didn't watch their kid.

Fucking this

all i see is a dark human

humans in the wild have no chance, we have been excluded from the animal kingdom for so long.

we can only kill animals with weapons now as you stated, which of course we make. However in the wild I would think it would be difficult to construct a tank.

I am talking about NATURAL ABILITY

bigger brain does not mean more intelligence

Here's your obligated rage. (Ps the kid was black but who cares right? Let's ignore that so we can push a librard agenda) *see amount of retweets and likes this tweet got.
I'm all about done with this country. Where should I move to?

Because of our intelligence, if we were put in the wild with nothing, we could still make weapons, start fires, collect and filter water. Use logic to help us. Things that other animals can do

Is that supposed to be relevant or is the half-assed edginess just involuntary at this point?

Natural ability,heh.
We do not NEED natural ability because we make our own settlements.Is there any reasons humans would need to go into the wild?
Construct a tank in the wild?
Do you even know what you're talking about?

Yup, I'm triggered.

Do you think we could survive if we were raised without knowledge like monkeys?

What would happen if you raised a monkey exactly like a human? Do you think the monkey could have comparable intelligence compared to humans?

I think that Twitter should have gotten tweets with people freaking out about the unarmed black man being shot when he tried to help a kid that fell in his hood.

Respectfully disagree
Look at it from this perspective, if the lil nigle were to die nothing of value would have been lost. For any one niglet lost 10 more would be born at any given time.
The niglet is barely developed has no experience, at most it would take another 4 years for the niglets mother to pop another niglet with the same capabilities. I know people dont like to accept this, but young kids and even more babies are so easily replaceable. The dont hold the same value a a fully developed person or a relativley developed kid age 9 or more

The gorilla on the other hand was a very rare unreplaceable specimen

ok

Niggers gonna nig

Why, because people call you out on your hypocrisy?

This is the kind of shit that makes me miss Hitler. They should have killed both.

Why build a tank in the wild? Do you even go outside of your basement?

Idk user. Maybe Australia? They have a zero tolerance to immigrant bullshit. And there are hardly any nigs there.

Humans are a dime a dozen. Essentially worthless, especially as a baby. Gorilla didn't need to die, it wasn't doing anything bad to the babby. Also, it would've been cool if it chose to chimp out on the kid, think of the funny webms.

Only by every objective basis. Animals are exactly the same, only we actually are making tons of progress in that respect if you look at humankind macroscopically. When we were young as a species we killed eachother over anything, the rate at which we commit violence against each other is steadily declining

WHAT HYPOCRICY!?

so the gorilla wasnt harming it? just treating it like its young or something?

Be careful of ehat you say bro. Remember Ferguson

I think that in emergency situation every human has their basic instinct. Food, water, shelter.

Cuckrope is worse off, there is no safe heaven anymore. Well there is always japan and russia if you can manage the lenguage

LOL
who the fuck even uses condoms anymore in 2016? promiscuous nigger

the gorilla could literally rip the kid in half if it wanted to, you can't trust a wild animal even if it's spent it's life in captivity in a situational like that

It sucks I know but the zoo did the right thing.

More blacks slowly year by year, would be okay with it but I have only seen 1 or 2 out of all of them that didn't act like nigs unfortunately.

Animals > Humans
Why?
We are nothing but parasites. We take from the earth and we are destroying it. We're fucking parasites!

I don't really give a shit, but shooting the fucking endangered animal rather than throwing food to the other side of the cage and having someone collect the baby seems like a less wasteful idea.

by definition every organism on the planet is a parasite

Nope. People were screaming and shit and the gorilla was in a tense mood because of it. It grabbed it and kinda dragged it around but it was holding it close and pulling it near itself to protect it. The kid was screaming because it's a kid so of course it's going to be scared so they shot the gorilla dead.

That clip is way better with sound, those gorillas are really intimidating.

youtu.be/Umokxn3Vc38

Oh so nothing else takes from the earth? Jesus. Someone is retarded.

>Time for bed, kiddo

>WHERE ARE THE TRANQUILIZERS

>EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS A VEGAN AND THATS WHY THEY CARE ABOUT 1 GORILLA AND NOT THE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF OTHER ANIMALS

We should've picked our own cotton..

Not like its young.

It was just teaching him to swim on a little water ride.

Still, you can't tell me you didn't want footage of that kid getting rekt.