Give me your money, THEN kill yourself.

MingLee

Kill yeeself

op here lol quads wtf im so high

Kys faggot

"lul im so high hurr"

Get a real bong faggot. You're a grown man

>dat Gatorade bottle

Bet your pappy would kick your ass for smokin the weed Boy!

Don't forget to put his lighter back.

ty

im 18

Quads

op here ik i have the gayest bong ever but im actually smoking some fire other stoners may be intrested

Holy fucking shit quads

Kys

Bump talk to me ppl

Get in here and play some cards against humanity with me
pyx-2.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=99

nooo

Theres only two of us...

Not a virus

pack a real sized cone, ya poofta

i dont even have words for how hard you're failing at smoking drugs

pic related; its what a true god of transdimensional realities smokes out of.

nothing?

pic literally didnt load or i hit send too hast when i clicked it

or this 1

but wheres the pic?

what a pussy fucking cone

it didnt load or i had hit send too fast.

see
or

i guess your shit tiny baby cone is whats up

lee ming?

>look at your 1/8th cone faggot.
You are supposed to chop it fine, and fill it to the top of the bowl.

Fucking amazing.

You're 18 and you dont consider yourself a man?

>beta

it looks like bottom of the bag shit not even chopped

Oh look another pathetic teenager that can't handle it's miniscule perceived problems. Grow the duck up you faggot.

I was sitting here feeling bad about myself for quitting smoking weed, but your sad little thread here has made me feel a lot better.

Thanks OP

>also kill yourself ASAP your life it terrible
>pic related

im 24 and i still dont consider myself a man, had a gf of 6 years got laid plenty but still havent moved out. dont feel like a real man myself yet cause i dont pay all my own bills even tho i pay a decent bit of my way like 80% of what rent is anywhere else around here

FUCK OFF DUMB STONER FAGGOT RUINING MY BOARD

NO BODY CARES ABOUT YOU SMOKING PUSSY DRUGS

YOU'LL HAVE MY ATTENTION WHEN YOU DO SOMETHING NOTEWORTHY

OTHERWISE FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHITCANCER

ahahahahahahah

>to be fair, gatorades are the best bong.
cant break, can just buy another one instead of cleaning it, it's always fresh.
Gatorade > faggoty glass or ceramic and perspex

use proper stem and brass cone.

stop being a poser 15 year old you faggot cancer

>GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Dude what the fuck I live in bellingham I saw watcoms finest and I was like... Wait a second. Then I saw the "only legal in Washington state" bullshit and I realised that the legal pot I buy also has that same print out every time.

>Only 26.1%
Kek that's garbage

>wearing shoes inside

Not op but I agree. I broke my bong and started to use a good solid water bottle bong.
I've been using it ever since because I'm too lazy and would rather spend my money on more weed rather than another piece. I have a good pipe though too.

asian confirmed

suh i live 20 min from bellingham

someones mad they cant afford nice things, sorry poorfag, hate if you need to, whatever helps you sleep at night. pics of your piece or guaranteed mad because poor as fuck

im not op either. i just like gatorade

wheres the cone piece go

Actually same here technically, sudden valley still is considered bellingham but just barely. But holy shit such a small world

more like someone with a clean house

>mad
Post pics of bongs you own instead of posting pre uploaded internet pics you goof.
>only posers buy poser bongs.

>asian confirmed

This

Lord, you sum up perfectly why people think stoners are stupid losers. I'd say you are just some guy at a head shop who can't even afford that shit.

i work 5 min away from sudden valley tomorrow lol

This.

forgot link

I work 15,000 miles from USA tomorrow.

i hate cleaning bongs like this.. a simple streight bong like my pic is the best if u want to smoke & not to clean too much

that a bong for ants?

That's crazy, this isn't the first time I've randomly came across a local user on Sup Forums either. I guess Washington just breeds the Sup Forums friendly types

do you have a local plug or lsd, shrooks or mdma?

where do you live

its a dab rig, the quartz nail i dab off of goes in the side.

you can see it in this pic
it came with a bowl piece seen in the third pic here, but i wouldnt ever smoke flowers out of it, oil only.

most definitely mine, and heres one from last night. dont make me take one now just to laugh at how fucking poor your faggot ass is.

i mean as a college student i couldnt rationalize spending 5k on a peice of glass i might drop cus im hgh

>talks shit
>gets REKT
maybe you should consider we arent all broke as fuck like you poorfag. theryre all my bongs. i only post my glass, because of i know faggots like you will call me out if i post anything that isnt mine. im used to your kind. faggots with no nice things who dont believe anyone else does either.

ive learned to be very careful collecting glass over the years.

>Gets high
>Turns into an ass hole

Man, I bet you're fun to be around.

OP here i have a 5k set up and you have a 5k peice of glass that gets you the same high as my water bottle kek

tfw you're 21 but look 16

i just cant stand when poorfags who literally have nothing to show for talk shit about nice things i worked hard to save for and get.

i have a 2k setup for music attached to my computer. big deal

im 24. and i look 24.

Lol your pathetic.
>hurr durr I've got some sweet bongs that I keep in my parents basement where I live and no friends to smoke with.
>I'm better then anonymous strangers on the Internet who I know nothing about.
>Kill yourself faggot no one cares about you

i actually have way more friends than you kid im positive.

bong for ants confirmed

Using inane material objects to define your self worth and then talking down to people who realize this and have the sense to not spent ludicrous sums of money on something that is functionally equivalent to a $100 piece of glass is what makes you a tool.

You know I've always envied the retarded. I wish I was more like you. Completely oblivious to the world and how things really are. Just living my simple life inside my little bubble.

Enjoy it buddy the real world sucks.

clearly you dont smoke hash oil
its small because its a flavor saver

the real world sucks, thats why i spend a lot of money on glass because i smoke weed every day to escape how shitty real life is.

ya, saw your dab post a few minutes later. I mostly smoke weed in bongs, tht's why I'm used to 1,5l.

no, what makes me a tool is laughing at you for being so unstylish.

You smoke weed to escape your shitty life. There is a faster and cheaper way.
>Kill yourself

HIV positive

i didnt say i have a shitty life, i just said life is shitty, and its true, every day people are starving, dying in war, from disease, preventable causes. my life is nice, i have nice glass, good friends, and do what i want really. the world is still a shitty place, and america is going to elect a fucking retard this election, my life is great tho personally. life just sucks in general.

>Stan Smith's
just leave

is that really the best you have kid?
i hope you drown in a river of syphilis.

I'm glad you can measure how awesome your life is by material possessions. Let me know how that works out for you. With your super friendly attitude I'm sure you'll die alone.

Kek
>look at my shit