I know some people on here will think I'm trying to be edgy and shit...

I know some people on here will think I'm trying to be edgy and shit, but I think the kids who died in columbine deserved it. I fucking hate how they say "why did they do this? We done nothing to them." Fuck you dude, you done everything to them. You put them through so much emotional pain. You fucking made them do what they done. Eric and Dylan are fucking heroes IMO. I wish they were still here. Maybe I would have joined them if I had the chance.

Look, I don't want to tell you how to live...but don't cut yourself on those edges man.

You deserve to go with them. You still can you know.

but you are just edgy. You're lucky I'm calling you that because you're edginess is also a diversion of how stupid you are too. Yet instead of people assuming you're lack of intelligence they instead want to think you're just emotionally deep. Yes, they were bullied and it probably instigated them to do it. But what if the kids they killed weren't even the ones (or at least not all) that bullied them? (You know, common logic) But even if that was the case it still doesn't justify it. Bullying isn't death worthy.

The killers were fags who couldn't handle living in the real world.

If you don't like to be bullied, don't be a fucking faggot!

>I know some people on here will think I'm trying to be edgy
>I would have joined them if I had the chance

Dude, I hate to tell you this, but Eric and Dylan weren't even "bullied" that much. They were actually kind of popular, they were in that Trenchcoat Mafia club, they were just sort of picked on from time to time as most geeky nerdy kids were at the time, it was the fucking 90s ffs.

Also, the kids who bullied Eric and Dylan weren't the ones killed in the Columbine attacks. The ones killed in the attacks were just random kids (mostly grade niners, while Eric and Dylan were seniors) who hadn't even met Eric and Dylan before.

>Mfw bait
>Mfw edge's
>Mfw edge's
>Mfw edge's

How old were you when you were diagnosed with autism?

Potato

Man, I find eric and dylan so fascinating. Really fucking hope the basement tapes get released at some point.

They won't parents destroyed them so dick heads like you don't get ideas

You're a fucking idiot, Eric and Dylan weren't even bullied, they had friends.

I remember when people didn't feed the obvious trolls

I agree. I actualy express these feelings all the time. Oh, so you got raped by a black guy? Maybe you should have apologized to the black community a little more. There is no such thing as a blameless victim.

>There is no such thing as a blameless victim.
So what blame did the grade school kids in Sandy Hook carry?

Stupid analogy, my god... The people they killed didn't even know them, faggot.

Ouuuu trips checked

I don't, when was this?

All of the victims where JDIF nigger diggers. You are delerious if you refuse to realize this.

Anyone ever play their Doom levels?

Their fathers should have been there to defend them. Yet, they cuked out and went to their fucking kebab van or what ever. Fucking losers deservs to have their children murdered.

It's gonna be a long summer

Maybe 4 or 5 bullied those faggets, the rest of the school, I'm sure, had no fucking idea they even existed

Abandon thread, clearly a bad bait thread with a fag who isn't even trying. Let the thread die homie

New footage of the 3rd shooter

Confirmed for Jewish Defence League Nigger Digger. I thought Sup Forums where immune to your jewy negroid ways. Clearly I was wrong.

What is special about them, they shot a few kids (in terms of numbers, they are far from impressive), they never made anything nor did they set anything in motion, their only claim to fame is the shooting and that isn't impressive in terms of numbers, philosophy or anything...

No one died at Sandy hook. It was a false flag event by the us government to further their agenda for gun control.

Surely you have proof of such claims?

Wtf is this?