Wales

Sweden

Finland

norway

Looks like a nice place to live. Looks clean, probably no crime
Some sort of Euro zone I'd bet

Denmark?

Australia

That yellow house over there looks like it would be a good place to rape young teen girls

Canada. I watch trailer park boys.

canada because there is sand writen on that box
European houses are most likley more massive if it comes to walls

Left hand sided. English used. Canada?

united states. =>wooden walls

Anglosphere, but not Europe.

You know, here in the old world we build our houses with stones. Those houses look like those we put in our gardens, for tools and stuff. What the fuck, seriously.

People's Republic of Faggotry

It's called Sand in Swedish, Norwegian and Danish as well.

I'd say Sweden or Denmark. It looks like Tellevad, a section of the town I grew up in with smaller affordable houses. Not everyone in scandinavia lives in a house built like a castle.

Op I'm still here waiting for you to put these unobservant faggots out of their misery.

Iceland

Latvia

German and Dutch, also. Maybe because all our languages share the same roots or at least a lot of words. That word is not a hint. Could also be South-Africa or some white community in Namibia.

Florida

My first guess would be Norway like a lot of other posters but there is a mountain just visible in the top right with no snow on the peak, which would be strange even approaching summer.

I dunno, France?

True, The Netherlands or Germany are also possible, but the word was not what made me say Sweden or Denmark, it was just to correct the guy saying it was Canada because it said "Sand"

Dutch = Zand

Israel

Denmark seeing that it is flat as fuck

>giant cucksheds

Sweden.

Probably not a mountain, more like a rocky hill at most a stones throw from grey house.

WinRAR!!

Denmark

OP here. These houses btw are public housing units for the elderly. In a rural area.

Israel.

Correct answer.

110% norway

Winzip!!

OP here, you're correct!!

no

Yes -OP

Wooden houses are pretty normal in Scandinavia - Especially Norway and Sweden.

And they are not made from cardboard and crossed fingers like the wooden houses in the US.

no, its not

yu have to post a new picture of the same location with a jew item to prove that its israel

I'm OP and he is correct, I live in Israel. Stop being a cunt.

No, goy.

Fucking jew motherfuckers

HABEEB IT

...or are you too bussy bombing the people that lived in israel before you came and stole the land?

OP here. Literally Norway. Okay?

Mudslime detected

Africa

It's Israel m8.

Jews>muslims

du har stygg bil og tar bilder feil.

Hvor i Norge er du fra?

Filstørrelse.
Ikke no galt med 90 talls camry.

Mama=Kurva

steigen kommune

It's Norway.

There is an "akebrett" (plastic snow sled thingy?) standing against the wall next to the doorway. Though I suppose it could be Sweden, or Finland as well.

Fett! Bodde i Nord før, smooth der oppe

lol. It's a trillebåre.

...or wait. Is it a garden hose?
Still, those green mailboxes are also very common in norway.

The other side of the door (I do recognize a wheelbarrow). But it could be a garden hose. Too blurry to be entirely sure.

Agreed. That's not a mountain. That's a hill at best, probably no more than 400 meters.

Iraq

saturn

murica'

Could be. Except the houses aren't big enough, and that box of sand (which is used at winter) seems out of place.