Hi Sup Forums quick question, I have some bud that I have been drying out and certainly plan to smoke. However...

Hi Sup Forums quick question, I have some bud that I have been drying out and certainly plan to smoke. However, I've noticed some shitty spider webby stuff growing on it (very small amount). Can I still smoke it or is it fucked.

Also general stoner thread, How often do you smoke? how much do you smoke in one sitting? does it affect you functioning normally on a daily basis?

bumping with wallpapers in the meantime

I smoke 2 blunts and 3 bowls with my gf and roommate, but barely get fried no more.

Never dried out my weed and idk why you'd do that but I'm not the most educated stoner either, so can't help.

its mold you retard dont smoke it.

A friend of mine grows it and he gave me some big nugs straight off the plant, need to dry it out for days before its worth using.

will it make me sick though, or will it just give me an average high?

probably a bit of mold growth. If its greyish than just take some scissors and cut out the molded part. Other than that toke on

It's moldy, and if y ou smoke it you won't die but you might lose your voice for a few days. Smoke it though

thanks Sup Forumsro

you kiddin me? SMOKE THAT SHIT

Mold it's no good

dabs every day from this beast.

Your pretty proud of that aren't you?
I remember my first beer.

I'd like to try dabs, don't have them here in Aus or at least are extremely rare

who are you talking to?

i actually just post my glass in stoner threads to pretty up the thread, troll people who talk shit that its not mine, and when im bored, im bored as fuck waiting for some cooler friends to wake up and chill later

This faggot
>pic related

It's not trolling if everyone already knows your gay

and yeah, i like to show it off, its art. stoner art, that i smoke from every day. sorry its prettier than the other bongs youre used to seeing in these threads. and yeah sometimes im an asshole if people are dickheads, this is Sup Forums, not your safe space.

you can make your own dabs kid. learn how.

Kek
Is this guy for real? He has to be trolling

but to make dabs don't you need an insane amount of weed?

its fun to laugh at faggots who think their opinions matter when they have no nice glass and talk shit about mine. this is Sup Forums kid. you have one reply to prove to me you arrent the biggest faggot in the thread. post a pic and prove me wrong. show me how you smoke kiddp, go ahead amuse me.

Clean it off and smoke it..are you trolling? Ffs

Dont smoke it... Get some new weed you faggot.

>errrday
>IT Depends on the day and who im with...if alone 0.5 per sitting...if woth friends up to 5g
>it depends on how much you smoke...if you smoke too much you wont want to do shit that you dont like a.k.a obligations

>its fun to laugh at faggots who think their opinions matter

Says the faggot who thinks his opinion matters

Kek

It will make u so high you'll will have retardation

These people are dumb those are spidermites. They started attacking your guys plants before harvest. You can smoke them but you'll notice little crackles in your weed when you smoke. After harvestvyou can't spray to get rid of them though. If there's still stems to the buds dry them upside down and the spidermites will go up to the tip of stem, then cut off or burn them. That'll get most

Like this guy

> $5500.99

Seems like a great deal

>not like my opinion matters any more than yours really does, but it is a more cultured opinion, because of where i grew up, and my schooling. i majored in the fine arts, come from an artistic town, and art is life to a lot of people here.

believe me, it was. to me this is actually priceless. like i cant explain that enough to people. if i was rich as fuck and had millions and millions i would have literally paid any price for it. it is a priceless piece of work that reflects my inner soul in a way only salt and akio captured together as a team collab.

this better be a troll or it's one of the gayest things I've ever seen

how do spidermites affect the bud? they eat it or something?

>not majoring in fine arts
>doesn't realize i also majored in trolling
>trolling is a art
>i troll niggers with my 5k bong because they smoke blunts

/thread

>but it is a more cultured opinion

It's your opinion.

My opinion is that you spent way too much money on a bong and want strangers on the internet to validate your decision.

>Sweet bong bro

This is like the 3rd or 4th thread you've tried to post that monstrosity in in the last hour.

Your desperation is sad and amusing at the same time. Keep talking, I'm dying over here

Op post pics of this mold

you caught me, sometimes im posting, this time im bored trolling, either way i dont need your opinion to validate my bong. i actually used to post it all the time w/o the price tag and just recently found the old pic with it still on and decided to have some fun with it

If it's just web it's probably mites. If the bud is grey then it's mold. Don't smoke mold.

OP here its just webbing so I'm starting to think most likely its mites

> doesnt realize that from 15 feet away it looks like he's smoking on a crack pipe.
> tries to save face by dropping the n bomb on Sup Forums
> still looks Looks a crackhead except a racist one.
> posts same pic in 4 threads hoping for friends
> Forever alone

Good to hear. Enjoy.

Checkem btw

>posts bong in several threads
>says he doesn't need reassurance

Not one person thinks your $5k bong is cool. I've seen better mass produced Chinese glass at the head shop for $50

0/10 would rather smoke out of a soda can

Wasn't this the retard that paid like $5 grand for that lmao

Yup he thinks he's fancy
>it's fine art

im proud of my bong, you're proud of getting consecutive zeros on a post number on an imageboard where you are LITERALLY ANONYMOUS.
son you're a special kind of stupid

at least post pics of the weed ? or everything is just speculation.
mold on your weed is a no-no

literally every person i have ever shown it to in real life thinks its the fucking coolest bong theyve actually seen, so yeah, have fun with your opinion and your shitty bong while i smoke flavors for days through actual ART.

also enjoy smoking your shitty soda can, it probably reminds you where you came from, the trash.

If dubs you are a faggot

>I'm proud of my bong
What an achievement
>literally every person i have ever shown it to in real life (his parents)thinks its the fucking coolest bong theyve actually seen

dubs or not, i know you're a faggot.

now excuse me, i have to decide which of my 11 oil rigs to hit...
do i rip?
1. UV Salt/akio ripcurl
2.Rasta Tripod
3. Space ship
4. meatwad
5. oil barrel
6. icee cup
7. dabbuchino
8. mini dabbuchino
9. ray gun
10. pulse recycler
11. pyrology mini dimepiece recycler

sucks being so white privileged

I guess smoking weed really does make you retarded.
Thanks user because of you I'm quitting immediately before I become as stupid as you

This guy is comedy gold.
Post the picture of all your bongs laid out on the floor of your parents basement

Spider mites ... yes you can smoke it but will have a terrible taste, remove it if possible

Youre way to proud of your bong man.
Im not trying to beat you down, but its still just a bong.

Get something that you should be proud of. A bong, no matter how good it looks, is not a life achievment worthy of pride.

Pride is among the worst feeling, dont be proud of a bong dude. Its just material stuff in the end and not worthwile of your pride.

On another note, being proud of something as small says alot about you.
I doubt youve ever really been succesfull in life.

How does it feel, growing up and realizing that you have no skills because you spent your time of boredom getting high, instead of getting good at something?

>pic related

Why not roll a doob? I thought weebs loved origami.

>checked

that pic was literally just because its hard as fuck to take a good pic of them all at once, this is what i actually keep them on, if youll notice, its hard as fuck to see them all properly. now eat a dick kiddo.

forgot pic. this is my table for them.

Can afford $5k bong
Can't afford display case for his collection

Gotta make em yourself, I know a kiwi who makes em all the time

Nice $40 ikea shelf.
Did your mom help you pick it out for your room?

Doesn't work, if part of it is covered in visible mold the rest is covered in invisible mold spores that may sprout in your lungs

>see
like i said, its hard to take a good pic of them all together, it was mainly because my floor was plain and had a good background color

this pic was literally just to lay them all out so you could see each one individually.

Yea but you get really fucking high, the more weed you use the higher you'll get, dabs just get it in your system quicker

Has 11 bongs
Has 0 friends to smoke with

Kek

this

>686930090

Dude just calm down it's bongs who gives a fuck. Good for you, you have a 6 inch 5000$ piece of glass meanwhile the rest of your glass looks like Chinese whosale but that's not the point here.

The point is just go smoke and chill and stop caring about what kids on fucking Sup Forums say

Extra side note, that 5000$ 6 inch piece of glass I will Agree looks awesome.

man you fuckers will try someone with nicer things than you for ANYTHING. its funny actually. i laugh every time and keep posting my shit cause this shit always makes me laugh, the things that people will try to tear me down for are ridiculous.
>oh shit thats a nicer bong than mine
>better talk shit about the pic he posted on his floor of all his rigs
>"haha no table fag?"
>posts picture of actual glass computer table
>"nice $40 shelf your mom pick it out"
>maybe now he wont notice i still have no nice things in life kekkekekekek

>dabs everyday

in b4 schizophrenia. My uncle has it really bad and he can't even function like a normal human being

stop danking everyday user

my inbox is overflowing with friends on the daily. i literally work 5 days a week to keep my expensive glass habits up, and i got bills, and gotta stay high. but yeah, i make time for friends, im hanging with an adorable stoner girl around 2 or 3 but i have like most of today to kill before she gets here cause im up so so early

you either have a tendency for something like schizophrenia and weed can trigger it or you dont.

dude im a troll half the time, like legit, i am a cool guy, but im also a shithead who comes on Sup Forums too often, tbh i normally am a dick on here cause in person im too nice to everyone

Not nicer, just more expensive. If you think it's better cuz you paid more money for it go have a glass of Chivas Regal and let me know how that works out for you. (Hint, Chivas use to be cheap like Jack and their sales were shit, so all they did was raise the price and dumb fucks like you thought it was top shelf and sales went up)

>its funny actually
>i laugh every time
>this shit always make me laugh
>people will try to tear me down

>pricetag has nothing to do with beauty

this is so expensive because of the skill it took to work it. to make the glass into that shape and with those detailed lines is hard as fuck. it takes a lot of skill and also its UV.

>UV
>sculpting work
>linework
>functionality

yeah sorry. its nicer than your bong kiddo. prove me wrong

nicer AND more expensive. but the expense is just a bragging right

Chivas is in no way expensive. I get it for like 20-40$ depending on the bottle. I stopped drinking but I still buy bottles because my girlfriend/friends all drink.

if you didnt care so much why are you wasting your time?

Yea I gotchu. I don't really spend a lot on glass most I've ever spent was 900$ sadly it was forgotten at a friends house and broken. And as I do have a general tendency to break a lot of my glass (blind so I knock it over on accident sometimes) I don't spend more than 200 anymore.

Sounds fucking great.

Keep telling yourself that faggot.
>boo hoo I bought this $5000 bong and people still don't like me

>its funny actually
>i laugh every time
>this shit always makes me laugh
>people will try to tear me down
>you didn't care
>why are you wasting your time

You spent 5 grand on something that can be made for 200 bucks. It doesn't make you artsy just gullible.

I can't even imagine what you pay for weed. Probably 1 grand for a bag of swag.

Its growing mold you need to keep the place fresh but dobt put them into direct light or the some component might slip thru there, just put a little fan where you ate drying them

I smoke when i want a good sleep, im with friends, playing vidya or having sex, also helps me for long proyects for college

>I'm trolling
You literally don't know what trolling is or how to do it. Does your stupidity cause you constant pain?

hail satan. smoke doobs.

>but it cost more so it's obviously better

you sound like a fuckin pussy.

If its spider mites water cure it.

If its mold, throw it away, or make some canna butter. Do not smoke it if its mold. That mold can give you strep.

Look up Chivas Regal effect. I think that's the point he was trying to make not that you can buy the cheap Chivas for $20

I've seen you post this crack pipe a few times, where is the bowl?

Damn, Captain Obvious makes an appearance.

I think he left to hang out with his "friends" and smash all sorts of pussy, cuz he has such refined taste in weed bongs
>pic related

Fucking Sauce!