May 30 : 5:48am - Photo is not me, pic related

May 30 : 5:48am - Photo is not me, pic related.

Dear Mom, I love you with all my heart. I just wasn’t meant for this world! I hope I can find a place of peace and happiness, a place I am child enough to live, yet man enough to survive. I love you, I hope you can truly believe me. Maybe on my journey I’ll find what I'm looking for. Pray for me mom, your words and power are stronger then anything in this world. Pray I will find happiness. I hurt so bad inside, I am bleeding. I want it all to go away. I want a new beginning. I am not afraid to die mom. I’m just so afraid of wake up.

To all my friends and loved ones, I ask of you one last favor: don’t let my spirit die. Remember me for the laughs and the good times, the thrills we all had together. My handle online is " Sabu " I hope I made a place in all your hearts and touched each and every one of you in a special way. I have chosen to die, but I haven’t chosen to be forgotten. I must find a new world, a world of peace and happiness. I want you all to know I am not afraid to die, only to quit living. I’ll miss you.

look at this faggot.

k, bye

Live stream pls

Do it from your wrist straight to the opposite side of your elbow. That's sure to kill you.

>I’m just so afraid of wake up.
kek

Alternatively, that could work, I suppose. Good luck and God speed, user.

Seriously, shit gets better, especially if you get help dealing with shit. Call us ne of those suicide prevention lines, it's a good place to start. In the us 8002738255
Available 24 hours everyday

No other images found.... OP Timestamp.

I'll go first

Say hello to eternal darkness for me, because we all know god doesn't exist you fucking faggot

holy fucking kek

Your Dear John letter needs work faggot. Youre not even on that level of thinking yet.

those lines suck, I've tried calling them before I was crying so historically they hungup on me

I was at the same spot you are now kid, tried to kill myself, drank, took drugs, fucked whoever I could, nothing helped. Till I realised, shit on everything and everyone, just do what you wan't and don't care for anybody else.

Jesus...

#emo

Top fucking kek, user

teh jokur

Timestamp.

Looks like he wanted to cut himself a leg-cunt.

kek

fucking lol

WTF, you already lost the game with that move!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

ARCHIVE THIS IS FUCKIN GOLD

Be a hero post that shit with time stamps

don't spoil the game with your super intelligence, I'm trying to watch

New an hero?

gg m8

Oh i didn´t expect that move gg

holy shit nice as a reward you will CHECK MY DUBS

I once had a friend, he committed suicide too, that was not funny. Pic related, I found him this way.

You're going to die, user.

HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

How did he manage that?

Nice tits

>HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK
>How did he manage that?
He used to work as a magician, so he allways kept his secrets for himslef.

I know, right? Don't leave a misspelled suicide note. It's the last thing you can ever fuck up and you did it.
Yes. Immortalize this suicide jackass and his disregard for time, space and syntax.
But seriously, have fun being free. see you soon.

Ahhhh I hope you're ok user :( I hope you didn't do it and I hope you're able to live. I hate life currently as well and it's so so so painful, but it is possible to find happiness and I hope that one day you're able to do that user, I believe that you can. I really hope you're ok, would you mind calling a suicide prevention helpline? They may be able to help you in finding happiness, and even if they can't they may be able to help in other ways, like in writing a note that'll minimise your mother's sadness? Because you clearly care about her very much and so maybe that'd help you feel more at comfortable and calm? Life can be so incredibly hard but I know there's a place for you in it where you can be happy. I really hope you're ok user, please reconsider. Also if you want to talk at some point or be friends or something (I'm pretty awkward but I'll try!) my steam account is (steam community profile link stuff)/fergusforsyth90 I don't know if I can talk tonight but if you reply in this thread I might be able to. I hope you're ok and I want you to be happy :'0 I hope you'll reconsider

Gg

>Yes. Immortalize this suicide jackass and his disregard for time, space and syntax.
THIS!!! Then post it here for the others.

Hahahaha! I can't tell if this is a gore thread or YLYL.

You two should meet, you could commit suicide together.

>fergusforsyth90
Do your worst to this Vick, he deserves it
Don't take our fun away.

How about some lovely stars for the other side?

>Hahahaha! I can't tell if this is a gore thread or YLYL.
Gore, YLYL??? This was my friend you're talking about, a real living being. He has cut off his own skin, his balls and arms. Beheaded himselft and posed his remainings like this and you think is some fucking joke?!

You won´t never find happiness if you are dead

Yes. It's a fucking good one too, gg.

Yes

>tfw life's what you make it
>and you can't make it rock

user pls ;-; I just want to help people be happy :'( I guess because people aren't usually nice on Sup Forums it could seem like I'm trolling but I'm not :(. If you wanna talk to me as well (even if it's just hurling abuse and stuff like that), then feel free. I hope you feel happy user

Well calm down, we wouldn't want anyone else losing their head over this.

Did anything in his life hint at his hilarious future demise?

I derive enjoyment from abusing shitlords like you online. It's one way a lot of us deal with our crippling depression and social anxiety.

Yo man. I know worlds shit and stuff but overhink it a bit. Don't know what happened to you but i kinda know the feeling of struggling through every day being hated by all of the other ppl around one. I admit that i'm just to scared of dying to commit suicide tho, but lately things took a nicer way. Got my pills from the doc and shits starting to work out a bit. You only have this one life, why not live it and see what comes next. If it's shit, well you tried, if it takes a nice path, lucky you. You never know what kind of changes might come. Don't throw this life away. I don't think a small "last wish" like this is cheering any1 up(ofc i don'T know it)
Yet you'll just inflict enormous amounts of pain to every1 dear to you. Nothing can compensate for a lost loved person. Don't be selfish and ignore your surroundings. Ofcourse every1 lives his own life. And i think every1 is in a position to end his/her life, whenever the fuck they want(at least you're no1s property tho) If you want to kill yourself, well, do it. But don't expect any1 to keep you in good memory, because in the end you just foolishly threw away the life which was given to you by your loving mother, who raised you.

If you still feel like killing yourself, then at least take the shitton of fuckfeels from me with you and dump then in gods fucking cerealbowl and put a nasty huge-ass shit on top of it with a greeting from poor little eurofag here.

Topkek

this

>Did anything in his life hint at his hilarious future demise?

Well, he allways was depressed and but it wen't downhill after his last gig as a magician.

He had this little mouse, Rudy, very cute, small, light brown.
He used him in his biggest trick, he used to swallow Rudy and let him crawl out of his butthole, but this time, only his head came out.
After that, he wasn't the same person. I should've seen it coming.

copypasta

"It's dangerous to go alone, take this"

Omg im crying

Yeah, I know. I hope you're ok, at least

Me too man. Goddamnit, all those memories come back. Rudys little head, the "plop" sound it made. And then Geraldos suicide...
OP, you're reading this? Take me with you, I don't want to wake up anymoooooore!!!!!

Was his face more or less red then than it is in the picture we saw?

You do not belong here.
We cannot be saved.

can confirm

The picture you saw IS Geraldo!
I found him this way and took a picture before calling the cops. Why Geraldo, WHY did you this???!!!!

Well played

> OH YEAH? WELL I CRACKED MY SKULL OPEN AND LIVED

That's a rather large generalisation, and it's untrue. I don't know that I can be saved either, and for instance self harm and considered suicide just yesterday. Though, I want to try my best to help others to feel good, even if I myself won't be able to. Anyway, that's just my viewpoint.

How the fuck would you even be able to do that shit alone?

Under rated post
> secretly I'm a robot

>cut off your dick and balls
>skin your face
>cut off one arm, place dick and balls in it on ground
>use pre-arranged guillotine to remove other arm, kick it into place
>use guillotine again to remove head so that it rolls down a track and lands upon the pile.
If they can create marble chases then I believe a young man could arrange such a beautiful suicide.

My name is tony vázquez