So a cringey trend started in my highschool...

So a cringey trend started in my highschool. Cringey 5-th grader normies started their own vlogging channel and normally I dont give a shit about this but there is one kid that is being all up in our faces cuz he has 300 subs(which I confirmed were bots, logged on his account, more than 98% are from india, 2% from our country). Recently he started stealing shitty Photoshop videos and this made me flip the fuck out. Please Sup Forums, I ask that you DESTROY his channels by disliking.

youtube.com/watch?v=sL4N36xPK4A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YkZhiGogIqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude the only thing cringe about this is you. Why the fuck do you care what 10 year old kids are doing? How much did your mom drink when she found out she was pregnant with you?

Will do, help me with this one, faggot from my school that thinks he can rap

youtu.be/YkZhiGogIqI

Really man? Stealing videos from guys and getting credits from them is fine for you? How retarded are you then? Did your mom drop you at birth?

I bet you're one of those "not your personal army" faggots. Sup Forums used to be a great place when people would jump aboard things like this

in a few years you will be old enough to be classed as an actual person and you will look back at this and realise it did not matter

Really man? Stealing videos from guys and getting credits from them is fine for you? How retarded are you then? Did your mom drop you at birth?

This is cringe AF, Faggot.

no1curr faggot

Well good job. You took it harder than the dicks your mom sucked. I asked to dislike his channel to stop being a fucktard. Less cancer in my highschool makes it easier to not cut my wrists. Any chance I have to get rid of anything cringe-worthy, I take it.

Just dislike the video and quit bitching faggots

The only thing cringey here is the fact that you only managed to climb so high from the bottom of the gene pool.

Give this man an award.

Disliked.

Kek we all keep telling him to stop but he won't quit

Sup Forums still does things summerfag, but needlessly attacking a kid because he did something that hasn't harmed us or you is just plain retarded, now fuck off from this website and never come back you toddler

>posters 8
>replies 15

Your a sad sack of shit user

Why don't you just go back to sucking dick if you're not going to participate, the kid steals videos and posts them without credit

ill do it. But that doesn't mean that you aren't a huge faggot op

It's been a nice run Sup Forums. He started running his viewbot again and he disabled ratings and comments, so, I'll take my leave here, as the faggot that I am. Thank you for all, Anons.

No