Hey Sup Forumstards

Hey Sup Forumstards
I keep adding girls on Facebook and I've tried many times to chat a bit and I even comment on their walls often, but they keep ignoring me :P
Why does this happen to me Sup Forums?
Am I not Alpha enough?

U r uggo
I'm sorry you had to find out this way

u must look like a beta kid because they are definitely creeped out by u lmao

Am I irredeemable?

Here is a protip m8 :
>keep typing "hi how r u ?" everyday until they respond
>if they still don't respond, type "pls respond" instead

I fucked hundreds of bitches in heat with this simple trick

uh, user, that's 'cos the overwhelming majority of people don't just want to open up to a stranger they've only ever spoken to online

you've got to actually have met these people in person before, you know, you can start just creepin' on them

Of thats your pic it would be noce to reconsider you whole point of view about what women want

I am not a creep, fuck off

hahahah like its 2008 in here

fuck facebook, go lift weights, read a book, or smoke drugs

>i even comment on their walls often
>often
creeper alert!

(protip all 3 at once)

Listen to this guy. He knows his stuff

your posting photo is edgy as fuck, have you tried not being a complete wolf-obsessed creepy nacissistic fuckwad who really needs to learn RIGHT FUCKING NOW that no one owes you anything except what you earn off of the sweat of your own goddamn back. the universe doesn't owe you pussy. The universe doesn't owe you money. Get off Sup Forums, get a fucking hobby, and maybe you'll learn to hate yourself a little less, which is presumably why you've got some faggot ass halfmanhalfwolf fucking bullshit as your photo on here

How about fuck you?

Facebook?
Come on man. No one hooks up on facebook. That's like hitting on a girl while she is standing next to her dad.

Get a dating app you creep.

do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Beautifully said.

My man is right, user. You have the cringe.

Ground ball goth girls wount even touch that.

underage Sup Forums gtfo

or severely autistic

I can almost imagine his chats

op - "oh hey there cutie pie, I bet you've never had a real gentlemen like me take you out on a date before. howabout we go get a coffee and talk about philosophy and feminism?"

her: *Seen*

faggot, don't come to Sup Forums for advice about women, half the poster's here are borderline sexual predators and the others are fucking gay as fuck

you need to meet the girl in real life first, THEN FUCKING ADD HER STUPID

this

Who you calling autistic, faggot?

You're autistic lmao

are you indian op

You. Because you randomly add women on Facebook and then come crying to Sup Forums when, by some fucking massive surprise, they don't reciprcate your creepy fucking attempts at small talk and "getting 2 know you" via facebook, you fucking dumbass retard windowlicking fuck.

You've actually made me angry, congrats

Curtis that you?

No, my name is George faggot

how about fuck you

>they don't know who you are

why would they have anything to say to you

>only creeps add random chicks and spam their walls

they have probably set fb to hide your creep comments

^^this guy gets it

after months of pls respond you have to start mixing it up with rage filled outbursts.

and in a few "fuck you"'s call them ugly and say you didn't want to talk to them anyway.

>this is how you alpha and play reverse psychology