Should the gorilla have been murdered?

Should the gorilla have been murdered?

Other urls found in this thread:

ca.news.yahoo.com/killing-gorilla-save-boy-ohio-zoo-sparks-outrage-020645733.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ca.news.yahoo.com/killing-gorilla-save-boy-ohio-zoo-sparks-outrage-020645733.html

Fuck no. If the kid died woulda made for a great animal planet episode.

the little one, yes

Stop bitching, niggers get killed every day

Who the fuck cares? It's a GORILLA. If we killed a million of them to save 1 human it would be a bargain.

They are all niggers doesnt matter

An endangered species.... Right? Meanwhile there's still fuckton of humans...

Its better than a kid being killed.
Its a shame, but its not something I particularly get wound up by

Itt before
> he was a good boy; din do nuffin'

kek

why didnt they just put him to sleep with that dart thingy or some shit? I bet there was a better way without fucking killing it

Don't care if it's the last one left on the planet.

Humans are so much more important than any other creature that their existence is insignificant compared to ours.

why not use tranq?

Gorilla is Nigga.

What shitty zoo doesn't have tranq guns? Anyway... Given the circumstances, there was no right way to solve it. What else could they have done? Bum rushed and wrestled a fuckin' gorilla?

Tranquilizers aren't instantaneous, and animals tend to lash out once hit with it

Shit, I didn't think of that.

Is that why Negroids are always so angry?

Checked.

Shouldve sent a negroid to talk to it.

No. The only good nigger is a dead nigger and he was simply trying to help his white masters by murdering that niglet. If white people weren't so evil the gorilla would have treated him as an equal and protected him.

Mother should be killed, how the fuck was she not watching her 4 year old?

Found the religiousfag

Dumb ass mum should have been shot imo. how the fuck does your kid fall into a fenced off area if you're watching them? also tranq would take 1 min, took them longer to kill it.

Darwinism, let the kid die due to his parents negligence.

Mother is black, there's your answer.

In this case he really was a dindu

You don't have to be religious to accept your superiority. You just have to be willing to think for yourself.

But go ahead and keep believing that all life is precious. I hope you get in a car crash avoiding a squirrel and break your neck.

the 400lb gorilla was just dropping of her chittlins to see hims daddy

i'm far from an expert on those, but aren't there better tranqs now? it's 2016. also, if you hit it with a huuge dose, you either kill it or the guy survives... which is still higher chance of survival than just shooting the guy.

i dunno, i'll sorta miss Winston.

agreed, mother should have gotten shot

It takes time for any dose to circulate through the body of a large animal

what race is the mother?

is the mom white?

Zookeepers should have tasers for situations like this.

I thought they had dart guns

They do in the movies at least

There's also a difference between animals, humans included, that breed uncontrollably and animals that humans made endangered. Squirrels, Humans, Guerillas, which one are there less of now? If a parent is stupid enough to let their kid roam around freely at a zoo, and the kid is stupid enough to go inside an enclosed area there for his safety, then that's just natural selection doing it's job. You thinking humans are more important than another intelligent animal just shows your own insecurities. Intelligent animals being primapes and domesticated pets.

a gorilla isn't going to rob me or rape my mother

of course, however what if the guy's hit in the, err, neck or something... wouldn't it take a really short time? i dunno, they clearly had a sniper on site though.

i know you wrote all this just for this one damn word. i know it.

>Filename
Kek

Oh an I ran through a deer not even a year ago, fucker totalled my car, lost no sleep over it. But here you are, anus-hurt over the billionth nignog getting himself in dumbshit because of shitty parenting.

The natural order of things was fucked with so I think captain price probably is the best 360 no scoper. Ya know?

What word exactly? Is primeapes a complex word for you?

Need to introduce a one-child policy worldwide right now, fucking humans overpopulate and destroy everything.

This

don't worry whites (humans) are almost extinct

Agreed

Don't cut yourself on the edge, kid. I bet you're the type that things killing pets makes you feel cool.

Bait

Better than a nigger kid getting killed? Sorry you are wrong

No, he dindu nuffin
#BlackLivesMatter

I mean, it is OHIO