pomfpomf.moe/doujins/69/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post more. Who is she?

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/69/

bit . do
/chanarchive

More?

What the fuck? Post pics of her not this scat faggotry

ITT: 3 newfags, 1 oldfag trolling and 1 very butthurt oldfag posting scat to try and scare the kids.

So annoying. Can you post sauce

For sauce I reccommend Frank's Hot Sauce. I put that shit on everything!

OK haha I'm a newfag. You were too once. Why are you so butthurt

They're pissed off that we found their special place. Personally, I came here for the fappening, but I liked the vibe, so I stayed. My kinda people. Shame it's mostly copy pasta though these days and the funny or original threads seem to have got less and less, even since I have been here.

I've been coming here since January. People like the dude posting scat ruin this site. It's like a kid on a playground smearing shit all over himself cuz he doesn't know how to interact

Yes were talking about you bud

OP is exactly the same, having posted this same fucking thread daily for years now.

I agree. What I think none of the oldfags realise is that they are the cancer. Not the newfags. They are the people posting the same old fucking threads over and over. They are the ones spamming threads with scat, tanks, the banana or dat boi or whatever.

Without the oldfags this place would be great.

Yes sir

To be fair imagine the kind of person who has this much scat saved. Like imagine what he looks like. He probably has no chance of having a life outside of Sup Forums

Aghhh

toasting in epic bread

This isn't epic it's retarded