Don't want to go into details, but basically I need to perform an abortion without my parents finding out...

Don't want to go into details, but basically I need to perform an abortion without my parents finding out. Please don't lecture on why I should keep the baby, I'm just looking for the best way to end this

Other urls found in this thread:

womenonwaves.org/en/page/702/how-to-do-an-abortion-with-pills--misoprostol--cytotec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Down the stairs with you.

Delete system 32 on the babby

You should keep the baby

If your underage, abortion clinics can abort your baby for free. Do some research on your own you fuck nugget

well you are fucked...

How old are you is the first thing that come to mind

Where do you live ? In some countries in Europe you can go to a professional and they won't tell your parents even if underage.

Where do you live? How much money can you get? Are you serious?

if its before 3-4 weeks then just at a 72h pill

if its after 3-4 week but before 2 months there is a drug called ARTHROTEC 50 (for old ppl muscle hurts but it will cause u to drop baby)

only con u need a prescription for it otherwise it will cost a lot

my ex gf and i tried it and worked gr8, she was bleeding for like 3-4 hours and eventually we get rid of problem, she is all riight now as far as im concerned

Oldest trick in the book

Nutmeg. Not even shitting you. Get that bitch to eat a shit load of Nutmeg, she'll trip out feel sick then cancel that prego.

Underage

USA

Vaginal bleach enema, 20ml should do the trick.

Florida, USA. I can probably work with a lot of money

punch her hard in the under belly

If you tell a doctor not to tell your parents, they can't.

Fucking loser.

DO NOT keep a baby you don't want.

Abort it. Planned Parenthood

looks like gummies

>yom

vitamin c in large amounts can do it, but go to an abortion clinic if you can. don't be a dumbass and don't fuck up that kid

why not tell the parents tho? they can be mad all they want they cant decide for you, though as others said abortion clinics since you are underage

must have been a jewish fetus..

>planned parenthood
>if you can't afford the abortion they will perform it for you
>they won't even contact anybody if you have somebody over 18 with you

Okay you have two choice:

>1. Keep it and take responsibly for what you have done.

>2. Abort it. The clinic is the only option and if your state is a liberal state they won't care.

Next time don't have sex underage or put a johnny on it or get her to take the pill.

I post this all the time:

> get a watermelon
> split it open & deseed it
> Gather seeds in bowl
> do not heat seeds, keep them cool at 41-43 degrees F
> feed your girl the seeds 2-3 at a time
> make sure she eats at least 150 for most effective result
> the seeds will travel to the womb where it's fertal
> they will soak up nutrients from the baby
> eventually they will replace the baby and she will poop it out
> the watermelon will grow
> in 8-9 months she will give birth to a watermelon and the baby will be long gone

Are you male or female?

Go to planned parenthood. Shit like this is what they are there for.

Yeah this seems to be the best option

First of all you should be posting tits.

Beyond that, the only surefire way is with help from a clinic/doctor. Sure, you can try to induce a spontaneous miscarriage, but none of that stuff is guaranteed to work.

Become an hero and nobody will care about you killing an innocent child.

Tits or GTFO.

Itt: People giving advice on how to kill an unborn child so some slut doesn't have to take responsibility for what she has done. And you fucktards wonder why the world is going to shit. Also, why is it MY responsibility to pay for YOUR abortion? Fucking cunt.

No one's fucking arguing about whether you need to pay fuckwad. The thread is about how she can get an abortion in the current system not a debate on whether it should be legal.

OP are you the chick that banged 25 guys?

do you want to support human trash and pay taxes so that they can raise 10 children off of benefits?

so glad im out of that boat, i was in hell a week ago, my gf was 27 days late, i literaly lost a piece of my mind. Wish you luck tho

MODS MODS MODS

I'm guessing that means you killed her on the 28th day and hid the body down by the river?

Time to download tinder

tits or gtfo

Newfangled detected.

TITS with timestamp then state your business, or GTFO! You know the rules!

Good luck on. Stop some suffering before it begins.

Alt+f4

nah man she bled out of her puss puss, skipped a period i guess.. Nice idea tho.. Dudes, dont fucking risk it, wear a fucking condom, my friend god an STD from his gf of half a year

Thanks man it's very frustrating

just kill the girlfriend.

>babby can't live without the host.

just have some sodium hydroxide handy

TITS OR GTFO FILTHY WHORE

also, abort the baby and you'll be a murderer. You will hate life more than life hates you.

FFS, how many times I've to tell you John. You're not pregnant, you fat fuck.

what if in the future you want to fuck her. Then find out you have to raise someone elses kid cos you talked them out of it on Sup Forums.

why do you want to bring up a kid that isn't yours you paedo

So many of my friends had children when they were young. It really fucked their lives up. They are ALL poor and struggling now.

I strongly advise you don't FUCK your life up beyond recognition - abort it now.

Seriously, I've seen my entire group of friends shit their lives down the toilet by having children and signing up for 25+ years of absolute hell.

sounds retarded but it works. cut a shit load of parsley up and shove it up your vagina. then take massive amounts of vitamin c. theres something in parsley that dies something to the uterus. vitamin c is to aid massive amounts if absorbic acid.

people who raise kids that aren't theirs are giant cucklords

Sharpie in pooper

>abort it now

Abort it now and become a murderer for ever, your call. Your choice: be a selfish killer, or participate to existence in a harmonious manner.

Kill yourself, the baby is sure to die at the same time and if it would happen to survive it would be far better off with you dead then alive, like the rest of the world would be.

i had a kid when i was 17. (24/f now).
it was the most difficult time of my life. i'll never really get over the judgemental looks from *everyone*. it makes you feel like absolute scum :/

plus I haven't had enough money for a holiday since it happened. meh

Not OP but can someone answer me this question once and for all please?

If I have sex with my gf but don't ejaculate inside her, can she still get pregnant? I pull out very early, I pee before sex, I don't masturbate the day I have sex.

Shes 2 days late...

top kek

Sorry, pal. You knocked her up, you take the ride. That's how it is. CONGRATULATIONS!

LOL are you religious? abortion is the best thing ever. It saves lives.. mine :D

"murderer" and proud. 95% women do NOT regret having an abortion. a MUCH different number of parents secretly regret having unwanted children.

Anti-abortion retards would prefer bringing an unwanted child into the world than doing the right thing. Lol?

Technically you can if you leak precum but a few days late happens.

Vitamin c without rose hips. Or something called bioflavonoids. Rose hips prevent the vitamin c from causing a misscarriage

yes it can happen but chances are basically very low.

Bet that Tyrone is a responsible baby-daddy who pays his share.

Sorry buddy, you've been cucked. Enjoy raising some nigger's kid

Too late to abort yourself OP

yes you can. precum has very small amounts of sperm in it. its rare but it can happen

I did this. Just read this shit.
womenonwaves.org/en/page/702/how-to-do-an-abortion-with-pills--misoprostol--cytotec
But.. It destroyed my life. I fell into deep depression. I give up my studies. I lost my only love, because of abortion. What's more, I greentexted my story here once. Anyone remembers?

You ma nigga. Why can't we have more people like Op.
But no, we have retards who decide to keep the baby at a young age unplanned and financially unprepared. Lives ruined. Take the pill now. Do it.

OP I haven't had an abortion, myself, but planned parenthood helped me through all my needs. I had a pregnancy scare when a condom broke, so I just took plan B. But you're probably too far to do that.
Planned Parenthood is discreet, and will help you get on a financial plan that makes sure you pay the least amount possible.
I got STD testing done there, for no charge, and requested for a Paraguard IUD, which would have cost $300+, but I only paid $60 out of pocket, total.
They are great, depending on if you have a few local branches, that you can pick the right one.

the father moved countries after 6 months of parenting, leaving me as an 18 year old single mother.

If I could turn back the clock I would never have had the child. ruined my whole existence.
I love my kid but I lost my life.

That sounds about right! Now, TITS with timestamp to confirm, or GTFO. Gracias in advance.

> kill yourself
> baby profits
> parents can't be mad at dead you

'i made a mistake, time to commit murder to cover it up'

This was me last month. Kek

I've done this before.

Step 1: if you are under 18 check your states laws to see if you need "parental consent" or "parental notification"

Step 2: if you need either of these, you can get a free lawyer and schedule a hearing with a judge to get a judicial bypass so you don't have to notify your parents

Step 3: if granted, go to planned parenthood and get an abortion. Ask your lawyer about donations to help pay for the cost. Lowest it will cost is $50

If it ain't best of Sup Forums, nobody cares. Even if it is deemed best of Sup Forums, nobody cares.

Kind of newfag here: what is OJ?

Truth trips confirmed

I..I..I just asked.. OK, I'm going back into my dark hole of depression.

I see mental health issues for you in the long term, which won't be helped by the fact that you recourse to moral (and thus religious-like) statements like "doing the right thing". Because one day, you'll realize you didn't do the right thing.

You have chosen to damn yourself, and don't get it wrong: there's no need to believe in God or the soul to be damned.

Hope your facts and figure help you out when you start to realize the level of atrocity and selfishness behind your action.

Don't get an abortion. God loves you and that child growing.

What is OJ?

orange juice

Just sell it to some desperate folks who can't have a child of their own. Jesus fuck. If I were a woman my vagina would be an open door at this point. Loose vagina with thousands in the bank.

>implying women can be interesting or funny

OJ Simpson. Brilliant physical comedy actor of the Naked Gun Series.

Orange juice you dumb fucktard

Welp, that settles it, folks. These two faggots just volunteers to pay for all the babies produced by welfare queens in their local communities.
Have no fear though, their contract with the Almighty comes with an unlimited credit made available by closing their eyes and sucking on a lollipop at their corner churches.

here's a novel idea. go fuck yourself, fess up to your parents, then give the baby away. then kill yourself for being such a fucking pussy that you can't own up to your mistakes.

If you don't know how to deal with getting rid of a baby then you shouldn't be spreading your legs you stupid cunt.

Also tits or gtfo

the best course of action is for you to jump off the tallest building you can find or light yourself on fire. this has 2 benefits. first, it kills your baby and you in the process. the second benefit is to society since less idiots (read: you) around generally means a better society. have fun and don't delay!

meet you there.

>bad times here also

sleeping my life away as it is the only time I am not sad