Hey Sup Forums

I got a fever of 105.8 degrees

>ask me anything

are you delirious yet?

go to the hospital

Yea.

Sadly not H2O Delirious :(

so you're 41% pregnant?

They would know that I use heroin so nope.

>inb4 dude drugs lmao

even a fucking thermometer won't prompt you to use the right metric system you dumb fuck, i hope you die with your blood boiling.

this is probably bait. if not, you need to break that fever. your best bet is to hop into a cool shower and chill for a while.
not too cold though, don't wanna make your body flip out.

Nigger I do use the metric system.

I said it in fahrenheits because a lot of amerifags are here

Not bait

And that didnt work

>op is a faggot
>put the thermometer in hot water

>if this is not bait then nigga go to the hospital or u are going to die

41 degrees fever and shitposting
why am i having a hard time believing your sorry as? Last time i had a 41 degrees fever i was trying to hold on to my life, barely opening my eyes. But hey, maybe you´re used to be close to dying.

he's delirious, go easy on him

OP this is very bad mate. You could have a seizure, coma, pass out, die.

HOS-PIT-AL you dumb fuck

Yes. I am used to it.

And yea..i do feel like turd thanks for asking

Bruh see

stream it. i want to see how you die of faggotry

>measures in real values
>post fictional numbers
you're delirious, go get a doctors appointment

Well, I almost died as a kid due to a 42°C fever. Had cramps, couldn't move by myself and was delirious. Yet OP could still be right. If this faggot won't move his fat drugaddicted ass to the hospital ASAP it's his own fucking fault and nothing of value will be lost.

Hey I'm not fat alright?

You will not get any problems because of heroine use. Your an idiot. They will keep you alive so you can do more heroine. Your an absolute Fucking moron

What's your temperature?

Take the red pill and sit at home hoping not to die talking to your Sup Forumsrethren.

Take the blue pill go to the hospital and get rehabilitation for your both physical and mental illness.

I usually am not on this side but go to the hospital man, avoiding rehab is nothing to die over Sup Forumsro

Idk i'm too pussy

Why arent you takung cough syrup to break the fever?

It has a shit taste m8

Not all cough syrup have antipyretics in them. Medical fag here.

He's a drug addiction most likely doesn't just do heroine and ingests percs and vicodin when he can which already has tons of Tylenol in it probably shouldn't take anything more just hospital.

How fast was the onset of the fever?

About 20 minutes idk

Maybe harminc

Oh my fucking god sorry I accidenlty said 30 in Hungarian wtf

That's pretty fast. Do you know what you have already? Sounds viral.

Get your dumbass to the hospital before your brain scrambles in your skull you fucking moron. Or don't and die a horrible death IDC

>metric
>subhuman detected

your death will mean nothing to nobody.

Not really, but my throat is sore af and my legs&arms hurt like hell

But it cant be flu

It can be flu. Even if you were immunized this season it only covers about 65% of strands out there. And sore throat was a very common symptom with last year's influenza.

you're*

How has this shitpost not been mamed?

What movie should I watch?

Then this is the first time I have flu

Yeeey

Gtfo grammar nazi

Why didn't you go to the fucking hospital are you retarded ?

They don't care if you use heroin, they do care of a fever that's about to start cooking your brain

41 celcius...
Posting on Sup Forums
Yeaaaah no...

Why are you not alternating ibuprofen and acetaminophen every 4 hours?

Seven or Phone Booth

Literal perfection/10

Btw Im back, I was talking to my roommate

fuuuuuck the amerifags. real people talk in metrics.

timestamp

Thanks user :^)

If dubs do more heroin

Awwight

OFF BY ONE

btw I dont have any atm

Tylenol (acetaminophen) or motion (ibuprofen) to help reduce fever and aches. Take a cold shower to bring your temperature down. Wear light, loose-fitting clothes, and drink plenty of water. Literally all they would do in a hospital

Just so you know, hospitals don't care that you use drugs. The police arent going to be notified.

A fever that high is really dangerous, go to a fucking hospital you idiot. You could die.

Okey, thanks user :3

(Cold water and asphiryn didnt do shit)

Gonna take a pee, lets see if it hurts or not

Can confirm. I had some crazy virus and the same temp. Was told; water, ibuprofen, and rest. The skin on my hands and feet were flaking off in big chunks for 2 weeks and my nail beds shut down so I had huge dents in all of my finger and toe nails. Shit wrecked me. Hang in there and force feed yourself.

Oh no no no

No food m8

Thanks! Downloading now

If you had a temp that high you'd be too I'll to be posting on Sup Forums. That's a medical emergency faggot.

Sit in a bathtub with cold water, get a friend to dump a bag of ice in it for you
Your fever is a medical emergency

Or don't do anything about your fever and scramble your brain, one less idiot on the planet. gg faggot.

nigga u dead

41 degrees is cold you pussy you're supposed to be like 98 degrees go put on a sweater and grab a blanket and quit fucking whining

Are you in America? Because my ex worked in Psyche-liaison in the UK and as long as you go on pretending to be mental, you'll have a mental assessment after your treatment before police ask hard questions.

At this point, continue to be mental and they'll send you home and leave you alone for days. Normally the police forget as it's now a clinic issue.