We really do fight for you civilians. Liberal or not, our orders are for the people of the US...

We really do fight for you civilians. Liberal or not, our orders are for the people of the US. But if there's ever a war on the homefront the liberals who lack testicular fortitude will cry in a corner while we will fight and die for them. I'm just happy not ALL liberals are as ignorant as you faggot neckbeards. I've actually met some pretty okay ones. I can't believe I volunteered to fight for people like you. I'll keep doing it though. In the good ol name of 'merica. I might be deployed later this year depending on my unit commander. You liberals are pretty lucky to have uniformed men in service, sir. Hopefully you realize that one day.The army did show me that most liberals look for handouts. We already have a free education system. Lay your life down for the country and boom. That's what I'm doing.Plus I'm going to fiu for civil engineering.The army also showed me how much I love being an ass So fuck you homos.

Me and my ARMY Sup Forumsattle Sup Forumsros

you are all slick sleeve faggots

>We

Is it WWII again?

That was the last justified war the US got involved in.

>after using sanctions and trade embargos to bait the nipnogs into an attack we knew would be coming in the Pacific at some point

Kek kys

We will not fight you. While you are out looking for us, we will be surreptitiously killing as many liberals as possible. We will not fight the army of police. We need to kill those whose idiocy caused the current mess. We will also simultaneously be attacking your supply chain. Can't wait for it to start, we need to burn away the cancer of liberalism, and the government which spawned it.

Hey, it's the guy that likes being spitroasted again! Left most guy loves the cock, the other two are the poles he smokes. Welcome back, faggot!

>We fight for you.

That's cute.

congratulations on putting your life in danger for corporate interests. there hasn't been a real war in 50 years. all the military is now a days is right wing government aid

morons

Volunteers dont get paid. You are not noble.

I've actually been to Iraq twice in support of OIF.

Your move, OP.

Lmao slick sleeves and straight out of ait 2 ribbon having asses

Great. Go kill some bankers. Put a hole in that turtle man in the Senate. Arrest Hillary for being a treasonous cunt.

Implying liberals don't enlist

fuck off

you're not fighting for us, you're fighting for the government

No blue cord=no fighting=POG

Master troll

> no timestamp

Come on guys.

this

I see no blue ropes or discs, boys. Away with you

tell your boy on the left to fix those long sleeves

>talks about defending freedom
>isn't a Marine

Lmao

You oil guzziling hciks should get your patriotic bitch brains blown out. I piss on your fucking flag, american scum.

Those kids legit just got out of AIT. Those are the participation ribbons. Fuck off.

Just a bunch of jrotc fags. I'm in jrotc that's the same uniform we wear I bet what you're wearing are the torch insignia's on your coat's lapels

Shut the fuck up boot. You missed the wars, sorry about you.

Marines make movies not history

>what are elections
Don't pass the buck pussy, you elected them.

This this this

>must be 18 to post

This

Are those the Fort Huachuca AIT barracks you little fags? If so, definitely fucking kill yourselves because you aren't fighting shit, you're sitting behind a fucking computer.

kid, I've got 10x more spare uniform pieces than you have on. You haven't done a damned thing yet, and that looks like a 2+2 AIT barracks bathroom. I spent enough time as an instructor to see that most of the privates that leave training are still basically kids

Kek, lib-crossdresser atheist here and I even have a CIB. Liberal faggots stormed Normandy and killed Germans with stomachs full of cum. You are nothing special just a different kind of faggot thats never been in the shit.

>officer cadets
>fight for our country
Tell that to any enlisted soldier, sailor, marine or airman. Enjoy your A/C faggots.

The last thing the Marines took by force without Army help was a Japanese chick, and now you dumbfucks aren't allowed off your bases.

>11 B > Everyone else

>jrotc
Don't start talking like you know shit. Of course it's the same uniform, you just don't get to wear anything real on it. You're a fucking boy scout who does simple D&C

>implying your vote actually counts or matters

see current election cycle

well, OP , i got into college.

>I might be deployed later this year depending on my unit commander

You clearly don't even know how this works

i lost so hard at this reply
11B ftw

> liberals cry in the corner
I'm a member of the liberal party of canada, and if somehow hostile forces were in the streets of toronto, I may not be fit for military duty, but damnit I would be in my neighbourhood, standing my ground with a hunting rifle.

Our liberals in the US would be triggered at the thought of you owning a rifle and would need to have a designated safe space and group therapy.

this. I say the same. wwii was the last justified war and even that's up for question. they know Japan was going to attack and let it happen just like 9/11

>political affiliations are the only 8m4portant thing in life
>there are no "liberals" in the armed forces

If only they were all trolls like op. Btw nigger, you fight for politicians, because the republican held Congress STILL won't do shit about our 15(18?) year old war. Thanks.

you fight for the kikes in israel that run the govt. stupid piece of shit i hope you get your head chopped off

Most wars are the result of stupidity. The First World War was seemingly entirely driven by stupidity and naivety with almost everyone believing they would win a quick and decisive war not 4 years of warfare that acclomplished little for either side but destruction and death. I could care less about any moral reasons for or against war, its just generally the worst option and results in a waste of resources that could be used to advance national interests in much better ways.

to be fair I am a "freedom of choice" liberal, not a "because it's 2015" liberal. many of my fellow party members would be happy to ban any gun that holds more than 3 bullets.

Your girlfriend's getting plowed while you're out killing villagers.

OP is a POG! Nothing blue on any ona of the three! Not Infantry... Only support! No better than a jockstrap!

Liberal has 3 definitions:
Classic definition: favorable to or respectful of individual rights and freedoms.

Political definition (left): My feelinngs are more important than your rights.

Political definition (right): Anyone or anything I don't like.

At this point, the word is pretty much useless, except for identifying small minded conservatives (as opposed to normal conservatives).

what cuck would put this on their car in while making a gf cheat on their "husband". that sticker is so retarded.

Jokes are hard.

some people do share gfs

I cant want for the day when the conservacunts get called out for their greedy practices inw ashington, and i can bust some hicks skulls like yours, redneck scum. Filthy bitch like you should be up for the slaughter, you disgust me.