Hey Sup Forums, I was locked up for a couple years and got out recently. Whats the best way to pirate music these days...

Hey Sup Forums, I was locked up for a couple years and got out recently. Whats the best way to pirate music these days? 2 years ago I'd just google search "band album rar" and I'd find basically everything. Does that still work?

I'll post goths, scenegirls, and other alternative girls in the meantime.

Spotify is free y'know.

Qbittorrent, peer block, and preferably find a private site for torrents. Idk for music, ka.cr is decent but it's probably highly monitored.

Free with commercials. Plus I just like 'having' the music.

Then torrentz.eu is your way to go

>"Hi, this is Mr. Turbofaggot from spotify, I just liked to interrupt your album for this very short 30 second advert about shit you're never gonna want to do."

Mp3 convert a lyric video from youtube, works fine and is free

peerblock is worthless. by the time it detects a snooper- they've already detected (and logged) you.

Thanks for the alternative then.

She has fucking Adam savage tattooed on her leg

Stop being a poorfag, pay for Google Play Music, Rhapsody, etc. $8-10/month for unlimited music (millions of songs, pretty much anything you can think of) and no ads.

Like seriously who wants to fuck around on a torrent site, downloading fake albums that are RIAA honeypots? 90% of what you find for more popular music will be placed by the music industry as a setup.

cuz she's nerrrd :3

Just Google "band name - album" followed by "TPB" for the pirate bay, and you'll need uttorent or bittorent or something to download it

Use VK.com, and get one of the chrome extensions for downloading music. There should be one on there.

Alternatively, use SoundCloud + extension for downloading things.

This
Doing anything other than torrenting is shit

isn't vk 128kbps though, really shitty with proper sound equipment

just use youtube to mp3 sites. Easy and no chance of getting in legal trouble. If you want like full discographies easily then just torrent it through a VPN.

I find it highly unlikely that a music business would spend money to hire a full time employee to place fake albums on the internet just so they might track them to sue them later. A full time employee would certainly be required for a task like that, and probably a skilled professional who knows that techno mumbo-jumbo to track people, too.

Love the pictures op, always had a thing for these types of girls. But yeah bro try out Spotify, its only 10$ a month. I used to download music myself and use power amp to play it but Spotify is just as good.

fuck torrent. if you google anything, always add "-torrent", so the torrent sites get filtered out of the results.
my search terms always look like "band album 320", but the 320 can also be replaced by rar / vbr / blogspot. works all the time. and if you have a very special taste, you can always find stuff on soulseek. it's a bit like torrent, but more private (like ftp), and mostly top quality

Bastion can't talk faggot

>tfw no indian death metal growler gf

OP here, so basically the easiest thing is Utorrent and TPB?

Whatever happened to all the rar's and shit on mediafire and all that?