Hurr durr soldiers

Hurr durr soldiers

This is now cat thread

m-muh freedom in arab country! It must be defended!

Sorry the military turned you down for being a fat fuck — but now you can get back at them from your mom's basement by posting memes.

/sage poor attempt at being edgy try harder nigger

Rekt

>meow my guitar gently weeps

OP currently at max anger lol

This is now a rule 34 thread

I wish I could put myself in harms way and commit routine atrocities in the service of US multinationals!

couple weeks ago some scrub wanted to make a "military hate thread" why you ask? he said the branches turned him down

W
E
W

USA USA USA!

Fuck you with that shit

Volunteer for your local fire department faggot. 1.4million enlisted soldiers and maybe 100 have ever maybe accidentally shot an innocent. buddy of mine took 3 to the stomach by a 7 year old who promptly got his head removed by a shotgun

Where did this happen?

kys Libcuck
you should try living without their protection
I heard Cuba's pretty nice

Shouldn't have been taking part in an illegal war of aggression. Do you weep for the soldiers of the Wehrmacht maimed and killed by war? Do you fuck.

Your moms house

I dont see anyone stopping us puss puss

>maybe 100 have ever maybe accidentally shot an innocent.

Patently not true. The US military in Iraq has been compared unfavourably to the wantonly violent and brutal US military occupation of South Vietnam. They are guilty of war crimes. They are the aggressors. The fight for big corporations. They are the bad guys. Why the fuck do we honour them and what they do? Fuck every last one of them.

"Yet Washington still easily maintains the largest collection of foreign bases in world history: more than 1,000 military installations outside the 50 states and Washington, DC."
silly liberal

>maybe 100 have ever maybe accidentally shot an innocent

those 100 soldiers must have been fucking busy racking up thousands of innocent deaths over the last years

Found her dildo

Soldiers really are the biggest faggots on the planet. So pathetic and clueless about their own existence that they will fight politician's wars for them and risk their insignificant existence doing so. "We're patriots, we went to war to keep you free". Spare me the lies you worthless piece of shit

I do

Ouch your opinion hurts so bad and holds so much weight user pls stop it.

>OP samefagging this hard

Guaranteed replies

The edge, it hurts.

Yeah he's mostly right though.

mumurricuh: the place were you either idolize soldiers or act like a fucking edgelord - this truely is the country of the excluded middle, common sense is for commies

how're you enjoying summer break so far OP?

>throwing a flag in the trash
>edgy

you are easily agitated, aren't ya

>my idea of a countrys populace is based on my consumption of media that is based on bringing viewers
No shit the middle is left out dummy, average doesnt bring in ratings

In europe the same atm. If youre not rightwing nazi idiot you gotta be left . And if youre not a lefty libcuck you gotta be right, right?
Why are people unable to have their own opinions and be in the middle?

>russia nukes usa
when

And why ?

roll

butthurt amerilard detected

no you are just special. everybody else is a brainless polarized freak. not you though.

my idea of this country populace is also based on leaving my house and meeting those fuckers

The way i see it is most people are ass holes. Like seriously 90% of the people you see out in public are just plain ass holes. Just because you give an ass hole a gun, a uniform, and tell him it's ok to kill people doesnt make them a hero. My freedom has never been at stake, except for risk of being illegally arrested and detained without charge thanks to the 'Patriot' act. The only thing that has ever threatened my personal liberties is my own government. So excuse me if i dont stand and applaud the martial arm of my shitty government.
>inb4 kys

Eurofag but k. Im just saying that because russia isnt the aggressor and has no need to nuke the amerifats(except the u.s keeps on with the aggression or launches the first nuke)

>My freedom has never been at stake

yeah the chinese would totally leave you alone if the US didn't have a military

Doubtful

from being over there I got the feeling that there is not a lot of lefty libcuck stuff going on, it's basically just the rightwinger's bogeymen

>print pictures of the soccer team as children on some chocolate
>hurr durr this is the last straw, they printed a goddamn nigger on my chocolate just because they like muslim dick up their ass
>that's one of your national soccer teammates, you retard

yes, they most likely would

self defence.no usa whalelords no wars

Haha, yeah bro! Hoo-rah! Made my pop so fuckin' proud by killing brown people.

God damn I'm fucking erect now.

I'm pretty sure the arseholes are in the minority. The idiots are the majority.

/thread

Projects like the Iraq Body Count project found 174,000 Iraqis reported killed between 2003 and 2013, with between 112,000-123,000 of those killed being civilian noncombatants

>112,000-123,000 civilians, conservatively, in a limited timeframe

those 100 soldiers must've been busy.

US militarycucks are literally pathetic, I dont even hate them. Its just sad. They'll literally give their life for lies they dont understand, then come home and raise their friend's son with his wife

Dude you have to do like pull ups to join the Marines the miltary isn't turning down anybody

I never said we shouldn't have a military. I just don't think glorifying 'the troops' for EVERYTHING they do regardless of what that entails is a rational idea by any means. The rabid patriotism in this country might as well be akin to Hitler's rule. Speak out against the current status quo, or say I don't think the soldiers are God's gift to the free world, and watch the backlash.

that's how you run an empire

the only reason to go to war is to protect your country and your loved ones.if you kill because it pays good or 'cause you're willing to believe lies you are a fucking criminal

>soldiers arent Gods gift to the world
how dar you you fucking pansy libcuck, maybe youd like to live in a world where children arent murdered to prove a political point but the rest of us do!

>willing to believe lies

That's an oxymoron, you moron.

THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY!

not really, no

do you know what an oxymoron means?you are lying to yourself when you murder that iraqi citizen by thinking "yeah he was definitely a threat" and not "i'm so fucked up inside that i enjoy killing".

>US militarycucks are literally pathetic, I dont even hate them. Its just sad. They'll literally give their life for lies they dont understand, then come home and raise their friend's son with his wife

This

What's wrong?

This.

bump

This is the reason why I'm voting republican from now on. After I found out that Bernie Sanders has voted for every war since he's been in office makes me sick. I'm with Bernie and his bullshit wars.

>Internet explorer
That is a hell of a file name

>I'm with Bernie
*I'm done with Bernie

I bet you never worry about wars and oil when your mommy is out burning it in her car picking you up hot pockets and mt. dew you disgusting fatbody.

>fuck Bernie Sanders for voting for wars
>I'm voting repulican from now on

I have bad news for you...

What happened since WW2 that you americucks turned into such whiny cunts?

didn't the Simpsons show an episode where two soldiers fold the flag and then they ate it?

Why aren't you fighting for Israel amerifags?
Just join the USA army and please your jewish overlords.

>whiny

turns out retards on the internet are unable to cope with sarcasm - who knew

>What happened since WW2
Liberal progressivism

>navysealcopypasta.pdf

>Hurr durr soldiers

WW2 Generation Flower Power Generation Me Generation Generation X Millenials Generatin Z

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Military people are submissive bitches who follow ever order given to them by their masters

Pretty much.
Betas join the army to feel they're someone in life, but the reality is that when they join the army, they end up even worst; like submissive bitches, humilliated all the time.

>Generatin Z

isn't that shit toxic?

Imagine being in a battle and one of your subordinates wants to discuss tactics instead of following your orders.