Man
>I hate sports

Now woman!
Woman
>Wanna go out?
man
>Sure

That was hard.

I think woman expect more than men but men don't care. But woman make it harder for some dumbass reason. Why are woman this way? Why do we put woman on a hire pedestal than everything else?

>Why do we put woman on a hire pedestal than everything else?
Because we are hypnotized by our own mothers, who made us worship them no matter what. Anyway it’s nature job to form two-sex species to emerge from unconscious animals to concious god-like creatures and beyond.

i can see that

>hire pedestal
>hire

yes user I realized this after I posted it.

Of course... who can afford to buy a pedestal these days? Everyone hires them.

>LOL you still play games? Grow up!

Admittedly reasons like that are retarded, but the fact in itself that they have preferences is not a problem; just a difference. They generally value bonding over sex, so they want to determine compatibility. For sex, you immediately know if someone's acceptable by just looking at them.

this

were talking about normal woman, not psycho bitches

>tfw having a gf who plays vidya with me

>i would rather play video games than spend time with a woman

lol.

When it's a game you've been waiting on for years, come on, you can fuck her in 3 hours. She aint goin no where

spotted the virgin

Once you can get laid whenever you want, it stops being so important.

>Normal women

They just don't exist user.
And if, by chance, they do.. Then they're already taken.

this

>Cheats on you for ignoring her for a few hours

They wait for this moment because it's somehow justified by the fact the man is ignoring her by playin vidya. It's 'aboos'.

i knew this guy sometime ago. He worked with my mom at her Waffle House when my mom worked the nightshift from like 9 to 6. I would show up cause I could. So this guy that was her cook, is younger than I am just by a year. His girlfriend would show up with him and stay the ENTIRE TIME. She is ditzy as a fucking Chihuahua. I asked her why she isn't at home doing something while he's at work and she says "Why? What would I do at home?"
Like seriously? There's a million and 2 things to do and you literally have nothing? Go for a walk, go read a book, goto sleep, go play video games. FFS I hate woman like her. They eventually got married had a a kid and then got divorced all in 2 years.

Why is Sup Forums full of fags who got hurt at one point and then condemn the entire female gender only so they can make themselves believe happy couples will certainly end up just as miserable as they are?

You answered your question.

Because we're miserable.

These.

That attitude is the worst spiral men choose to fall into.

>get hurt
>"all women are cunts and everyone who looks happier than me will definitely become as miserable as me"
>act the part
>women think you're a dick
>get hurt

>spend all day fapping to cartoons on a Nigerian stamp collecting forum

Why can't I get a gf! all women are whores! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm genuinely curious, how would I get out of the mindset that all women are out to fuck with me?

I've been in quite a few relationships that all seemed that way so that's what my mindset has become.

these!

Men who act like women owe them something are unattractive.

you're first mistake is not having any god damn self esteem

Not the same user, but apart from the possibility of you being a dick, it can also just be the worst luck or you're attracted to the worst girls.

I'd say the easiest way of getting out of that mindset is by simply being aware that there are good couples out there. That's all. They're already waterproof evidence that it can be different.

don't forget, woman are shallow. Most men will fuck anything with a vagina.

>I don't date guys who are shorter than me

>I don't date woman that are fat as fuck
>LIKE OMG! SHE CAN'T HELP IT YOU'RE A DICK!