Hey Sup Forums, I'm broken as fuck right now. I was seeing a girl for some time, fell in love then she left me...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm broken as fuck right now. I was seeing a girl for some time, fell in love then she left me. Got really sick before that, vomited after every meal an lost 20+ lbs. I also live in a shit country with 200 euros average salary, mine is even lower than that. My father can't work and is waiting for an operation because of physical injury and my mother is unemployed too. I'm tempted to go an hero, every day I think about it, but I'm not such a coward to leave them helpless and heartbroken...Please bros, is there any way out of this? I'd be happy with making money off internet , even if it's 200-300 euros a month. I'm really struggling to keep fighting, please if there is a way I could use some help...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

become rapper and rap about your life, ussually works

You could try to teach yourself a basic programming language and take small paid jobs online.

sure if I want to an hero faster

Go for it OP, I'll buy your album

go to your mom ... looser!

First off stay alive... Don't do that Shit to your pops, and mom they would be devastated, no bitch on earth is worth killing yourself over, tell yourself you are worth it, and fuck that hoe. Your pops is going to need you. Money is nice, but not the only thing worth living for.

Whats your first name?

yeah, I'm not killing myself for her man, It's because of the situation...I get 160 euros salary and just the bills cost aroun 100 eu. Fucking shit country...I really think the only way to save myself is making money online, but I need some guidance cos I'm also busy working

What country?

Where do you live OP?

OP you got your whole life ahead of you dawg. just know it doesnt end here, move along.

Macedonia, shittiest country in the world

True

Bulgaria is shittier, believe me

at least u can move out easly and go work in a better country, here I can't

Why can't you go abroad?

we are not a part of the european union and they don't give us visa, except for 3 months maybe as a tourist

You can go on a brigade to work

bump, come on mates

it's really not well paid too, maybe 300 euros or something...except for a foreign country maybe, but I don't know how that stuff goes

Look up for an office for work and travel agencies, they will help you. Also the uni and schools organize these kind of things

you can easily go to USA to work for 3-4 months and come back with 20 000$ + and help your parents and fix your life

yeah, but I finished uni. Also I need to stay here to look after my parents if something happens.

I'd do that, but how do I get there?

he might not even have a computer you dumbass nigger
he poor af

look >

HOW THE FUCK IS HE ON Sup Forums THEN DIPSHIT

www vikingtravel mk/

fall for the bait, do it

A poor smartphone, I guess. But yeah, I agree with you. Bump!

shet, good one

you actually need 2000 euros for those...I don't have that much money

You have banks, get a credit

It's quite good investment

Go to Germany as a refugee.

yeah, but they don't let students who finished their studies to go...Many students stay there illegaly that's why

>vikingtravel
look like a scam

start selling drugs then.