Has anyone ever managed to fuck a whale? Does anybody have stories of people fucking whales...

Has anyone ever managed to fuck a whale? Does anybody have stories of people fucking whales? I'm not talking about fat chicks here. I mean mammals that float in the ocean and eat krill. Is it even possible? I want to see it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_Sexwale
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ask your dad

Yeah he did mention fucking your Mom at one point

Omg ur so lol Xd random roflcopter

Go fuck yourself

I am not random, I am asking if anyone has managed to fuck a whale. I know people have fucked cats and it seems as though it might be possible to fuck a whale. It seems as though there's a way that you could have sex with a whale without destroying your body. Maybe not like...true, sexual, whale-dick-inside-you, but more of an experience, I suppose. Don't female whales have vaginas, anyway?

I am also interested.

I know dolphin sex has happend and it dosnt look all that mad.

there was a gy who mentioned a dolphine

but this is /b
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

This is apparently a whale's vagina. Fake?

Maybe in a scuba suit, if you could have your dick out without losing pressure. Idk how fast whales swim. I'm not sure how you'd get thrust propulsion underwater. Man I just don't think science is there yet. At best a beached whale

It seems like the whale would have to be beached. You could probably start thrusting and have some attendants spray down the whale with water every couple of minutes. It probably wouldn't take long. I'm sure the whale wouldn't feel much because it's used to whale dick, but hey, you new know? Maybe a dildo?

Scuba suits are unpressurized.

Are we looking to fuck a toothed whale or a baleen whale?

Sea world has whale harnesses. Maybe something like that. And yeah I'm sure its possible. Really surprised no one has tried. I remember seeing a thread years ago of whale vaginas. So people are into it, I'm really surprised no ones tried this.

My b

It's complicated and illegal. Maybe in Japan? Is anyone Japanese and can Google in Japanese "fucking whale"?

Pic related maybe?

Plenty of people has fucked dolphins, but whales are much larger and thus rarely come into the shallow waters where most humans swim/dive.

Due to the huge size difference, whales don't tend to see humans as anything but a strange little fishie. Dolphins are much more curious, and can form bonds with humans, facilitating sex.

It's real but that's an orca, their vaginas are like dolphins.

I think OP means the big verity of whale like blue whale, humpback, right whale, ect.

I know there was a guy who banged a dolphin, which technically is a whale (or at least close)
But for the big ones... That would be interesting.
Dolphin fucker was diving naked, which might also work with a whale

WTsnacks our god and saviour

Well dolphins are considered "whales" like beluga whales and orcas...Generally considered to be in the same psychological grouping.

Would a blue whale or humpback whale object to a dicking? Would it be like a mouse having sex with a human woman?

A scuba suit is usually a wetsuit, it's not a pressurized suit unless you are wearing a drysuit. You could easily get a wetsuit, cut out the croch and go tackle out.

Not sex with a whale, but found a sex wale
Niggers really have the shittiest names
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_Sexwale

Also "sex wales", as in public sex in wales

I think in reality we all know that it happened somewhen.
We just want to see pictures

Well, of course. When I as talking about "whales" I of course meant non-dolphin whales. Beluga and similar are generally found in too cold waters, I guess. Hard to try dicking in 4 degree C water.

What if you had a heating pack in your suit? What if the beluga whale was taking a break on the ice to eat a penguin and you just came up?

KEK TO INFINITY

What I'm assuming is that to have sex with a whale, that whale will need to want to have sex with you. Whales are generally much larger, stronger and more more agile than you in the water.

Because of this, it is generally unlikely that any given single encounter between a whale and a horny fuck will result in sexytimes. Thus, a shitload of encounters will be needed before Statistically, sex happens.

It is very rare that divera encounter whales in deep/cold waters (compared to human/dolphin encounters, unless you are a documentarist), which means that sex is very unlikely to happen.

In total, it is very much unlikely to happen to anyone to fuck a non-dolphin whale.

I hope this makes sense, as I am drunkposting from my phone.

Are there any sexy whale pics? I bet they could look arousing in the right angle

>takeing a break on the ice

Yeeeah whales don't do that user they need to stay in the water.

does this count?

no they like to take breaks on the ice from swimming. I'm a whale expert

Weird. Honestly I'd fuck a beached whale if I got the chance. I'd probably fist it to make sure it's not rotten or anything at first.

I did fuck once a whale, but it was dead, does it count ?

It looks like it can either be more human shaped or more tentacle shaped with a tip at the end. Whale vaginas are pretty standard tho