Already posted thread on r9k, but no replies. Maybe a busier board will have something to say

Already posted thread on r9k, but no replies. Maybe a busier board will have something to say.

>be lonely despite a few friends
>get on Skype one day
>call friend
>he adds me to this call with some tard
>tard sends contact request
>one week later
>get bored so I call the tard
>we talk for a bit and he adds me to this one group chat of around 25 people
>it's cancerous
>I call the group one day
>only about 8 people answer
>five people stayed on the call for hours on end
>one of those people is this girl named maddie
>she's silent for most of the call
>after call ends, she sends me a contact request
>I accept it
>call her the next day because I'm bored as fuck
>we talk but she won't stop talking about this one guy
>we talk on a regular basis
>conversations get more personal
>she tells me that the guy she always talks about is dating her but he makes her cry all the time
>tell her to focus on happiness before anything else
>she begins talking to me every day for at least 4 hours
>she ignores the other guy to talk to me
>other guy gets desperate and threatens to kill himself if he can't talk to maddie
>she still doesn't care
>she thinks we're dating now
>a few weeks later some fishy shit starts happening
>she tells me her problems and i give her easy solutions
>I tell her stories that she says she loves but she can't fucking listen to them and pay attention
>she ignores what I say
>find out that she was talking to my friends behind my back
>tell her it's not okay to do that
>get friend to try to start a conversation with her
>keep in mind that maddie said she blocked this friend that she was talking to
>she talks to him anyways
>she didn't block him
>she lied to me
>I wonder what else she is lying about
>I break up with her the next day
>she pretends to be fine with it

Two days after we broke up, I found out that she had killed herself.

Tits or GTFO

hell of a story. it's never your fault when someone takes their own life, but we should all be more mindful of the effect our words/actions will have on each other.

sorry for your loss bro. hopefully she's at peace now.

Lol women are stoopid. Don't feel bad I think ANYONE that kills themselves are stupid bitches, so eh she's just both.

What'd he lose if she was lying to him so he dumped up. At this point she's nothing but baggage.

Also how did you find out she killed self? Perhaps she planted that info on someone so it would end up at you and you would be sad and stuff.

That guy that she dumped for me got pissed off and told me what happened. She ate a shit ton of painkillers and she tried to throw up after she realized what she did, but she died in her struggle for life after passing out by the toilet she tried throwing up in.

Hmm seems unlikely did he like live near her or also Skype dating?

he lost a potential friend. sometimes girls lie to you and you dump them and then in a few years when you both mature and figure your shit out you can be good friends.

>Few years
>Implying her wanted to be "friends" a few years after he dated her dated on Skype

He was also Skype dating but she sent him texts shortly before she died about what she just did and how she didn't want me to know about her suicide.

Honesty sounds fake as fuck, why text an ex that's your killing yourself and tell him not to tell your current "ex"

So a skype femautist an heroed?
A lying one at that?
I'm waiting for the cont? Tbh.

> talking
> talks
> talk
wtf is this shit!?

HEY DOG! PUT DOWN THAT MELON! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT MELON IS! SILLY DOG.

She didn't want me knowing what she did.

>dated her
>on Skype
pick 1 m8

Why would she not want you to know but be fine texting her past ex? Wtf she probably sucking him off right now.

tis me
If she was texting him how did he know where she supposedly died? Specifically "next to the toilet she was trying to barf into"

>Summer

Should've just banged that broken bitch, it's so much fun Fucking some poor souls and then just going oon with your own semi-good basic life. Wouldn't admit that to anyone tough.