/nba/ General - Cavs won, it's rigged

Warriors

Cavaliers

Face(James) vs. Heel(Curry)

Other urls found in this thread:

theplayerstribune.com/richard-jefferson-cleveland-cavaliers-nba-finals-who-we-are/
vee.scay.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did he mean by this?

The way that kid jumps you'd think he got shot.

3rd for dubs

that's a good recoil for plastic debris. what would you have done?

who /betlifesavingsonlebron/ here?

he got hit in the face

with a pacifier

at like mach speed

you would too

That he was happy the best player in the world and an all-time great returned to try and win their shitty franchise some championships

so when does this nigger shit start, at 3am?

Just put a cheeky $100 on LeBron MVP

He meant that he's glad to see his city's chosen one return and make up for leaving.

>tfw I wanna shitpost in the game threads but people will be spoiling GOT in them

Hard life fammys

>all these people wasting money on lebron/da land

do you people never learn?

sheeet bout twnny 'leven mo minutes uno

i'd have marched out onto that court and made stephanie suck my dick to the cheers of the quicken loans arena crowd

2am your time lad

Should have flopped harder for the Game 7 suspension.

theplayerstribune.com/richard-jefferson-cleveland-cavaliers-nba-finals-who-we-are/

2:00

Sup Forums is always fromg famalam

Why would you not forgive him? Would you want your already garbage basketball franchise to stay garbage, or take back the one man that can turn that around.

can't wait for the inevitable 2017 spurs vs hornets finals

Just use this thread, it's got the winner in the subject anyway so you don't have to be on the edge of your seat for no reason.

>look up "James signed with Heat"
>mfw this actually happened and he played with them for four fucking years

Is it just me or does Steph Curry look like a thug?

Even though he's a huge church boy pussy

you're significantly more alpha than that rich lanky pantywaist, thats for sure.

>you will never console a Richard Jefferson
>you will never embrace him tightly, whispering that it'll all be okay

Love how all these virgins hate Steph because he's a rich, good looking, 2 time MVP with a 10/10 trophy wife

Who here going to watch the finals and GOT simultaneously? Hype levels will be through the fucking roof.

can legod actually do it?

can he bring one to da land, become the GOAT, lead the greatest comeback in sports history and save basketball at the same time?

any streams?

conley/parker/mills
leonard/ginobili/simmons
durant/anderson
aldridge/horford/p gasol/bertans
whiteside/m gasol/duncan/marjanovic

Who here needs to /mowthelawn/ ?

kill me

>good looking
>2 time MVP
>a 10/10 trophy wife

>this white boy's serious

Bringing one to da land is a better story for the NBA

Cavs are winning it tonight.

How many more seasons of elite play from Lebron?

Can he be like Jordan and have his prime last til 35 or is he gonna run out of steam soon?

HE CAN

vee.scay.net

shit good on you for having your own place. I'm still in school and live in an apt

he was raised in a lily white neighborhood but tries his hardest to talk like a nigger.

he's a thug.

I think either way the Warriors meme is over after this. They've been exposed too many times this playoffs and the good teams will make aporooiate adjustments. The Warriors will not make the Finals next year.

guards age like shit. forwards don't as fast

LeGOAT truly lives a blessed life worthy of his hard work. Can't even be jealous, he deserves it.

>LeBron's redemption
>Da Land
>Space Jam 2
There's more money if Cleveland wins.

i don't even

you're just memeing, right?

where can i listen to the game on my phone? gonna be on the road for the 1st maybe 2nd

This guy trying for more yous this thread?

this, it's the spurs' time now

Im getting real tired of all you white boys acting like youre black on here

i really appreciate that you keep mixing it up

thanks fa.m

What a little bitch.

i live in a desert. it's illegal to have a lawn.

>post yfw 32-1 is literally 18-1 x 2

>tfw want to watch the game in an hour and game of thrones afterwards but have a 250 word essay due tomorrow

>watching GOT

Who here /needstheiroilchanged/?

Is it on tonight? Wagecuck here wouldn't mind a stream to watch (sunday night at work what else can i do)

1 for da land equals 10 chips
Coming back from 3-1, first in finals history equals 10 chips
22-4! HOLY LORD!!!

>2015-16 Warriors are the best team in NBA history and clutch

yeah, hahah, can't wait for the shitstorm huh bruh? XDDDDDD

I can definitely see him playing at a high level for another three years or so barring injuries. The whole point of him shedding muscle was to make it easier on his joints as he got older. I;m sure he's doing everything he can to prolong his current level of output.

oh that's actually hype then

anyone got a creek

>cherry picking stats

Should Richard Jefferson get more minutes?

Me too, feels good not to have disgusting grass.

>no Curry
Can't disgrace our lord and savior

Don't forget that 1 for da land tonight revokes memeiors' 2015 chip and gives it to da land as well.

No it's not

Anyone else nervous here?

He'll probably transition to more jump shots

I think that's how MJ scored the vast majority of his points after age 30

>golden shit fan scared af

at the very worst he'll be a very good power forward for a long time

but if he can fix his jumpshot and get it to where it was a few years ago he can stay elite for a while

Is that 32-4?

>liking the Heel

How are you not brainwashed?

>you can't cherry pick the warriors they're the best team in NBA history

>250 word
>essay

just copy pasta sthg from the internet, change the word order and replace words with synonyms using a thesaurus; if you start doing it now, it will be over before the game starts.

trust the neet.

r/nbastreams or wait until closer to the time, people will post streams here and in the game thread

niggers could stand to be a little more racially aware then they could see the joys and benefits of 'acting white' ie civilized ergo, you need to shut your fucking mouth and pick up a book you dirty spook.

beating the best regular season team of all time counts as at least 10 as well

yes. gonna take a good luck shower and wank and pray for legod

WHO /#Allin216/ HERE?

Not a warriors fan, but a curry fan(formerly).

It's rigged, idgaf what happens.

that just proves curry is GOAT. he carried a shit team to the finals and now is burnt out

My power has been out sice Friday night

Fuck this got to go outside to see game 7

Holy shit I completely forgot about Space Jam 2, this fix is fucking in Ayesha was right. Betting huge on Cavs

The golden state script is supposed to push the "strength in numbers" tag, that's false.

LeBron confirm finals record of 42-4 after tonight. A career record of 91%

But still, Jordan is 100%

wtf why extreme weather or what

why haven't you called someone to fix it? how can you live for 3 days without a fridge and like a stove?

oh look, ESPN combining curry stats with play Grayson's to hide how shit he's been

just another day as a plumber

>CHEAT IN NUMBERS
doesn't quite have the same ring

what is curry and thompson get 50+ each? what then?

Consider this:
+10 for winning 1 for da land.
+10 for coming back from 1-3, first and probably only in finals history unless LeGod does it again
+1 for revoking the Warriors' meme chip but since Warriors bought the regular season record and Cavs got the first from 1-3 victory ever I think that's at least +20

I don't hate steph cos he's rich, handsome and famous

I hate him because Sup Forums told me to

They won't, it's rigged.

I did call

180,000 people had no power when this started now it's down to 20,000 and I still got none

Some big ass thunderstorm popped up with big straight line winds trees were down everywhere