Im in love with a lesbian, what do?

>Im in love with a lesbian, what do?

Alright guys, so here's my story.
I started talking to this one girl, really cute and down to earth. Waifu material. We keep talking and get really close. I later find out that she's gay and I'm completely crushed, but I have feelings for this girl that'll never look at me in a sexually way. I don't know what to do, my feelings are really screwed up right now. Might as well go to the gym and lift my feels out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eSt62K70o0E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell her, see how she reacts.

pink triangle on her sleeve

Way?

*wat?

Tell her you gender identify as a female too. All this mentality ill gender identity shit might as well be useful.

Too soon

You'll be a girl with a penis. How trendy!

Thing is, if she gets weirded out by it I don't want her to stop talking to me. She's really cool. Even if I can't date her I still want to talk to her

Turn yourself into a trap

Alright, now see this? This is a four-way road, okay? And dead in the center is a crisp, new, hundred dollar bill. Now, at the end of each of these streets are four people, okay?

Over here, we have a male-affectionate, easy to get along with, non-political agenda lesbian. Down here, we have a man-hating, angry as fuck, agenda of rage, bitter dyke. Over here, we got Santa Claus, and up here the Easter Bunny. Which one is going to get to the hundred dollar bill first?

How do I make it believable? I've kinda come off more or less conservative

The bunny, theyre fast as fuck senpai

No, the man-hating dyke because the rest are figments of your fucking imagination.

The dyke. Because the other three are figments of your fucking imagination.

You do nothing, you just accept things

Rape her.

make her straight

Oh... Feels bad man

All every girl needs is a good dicking

these movies were fucking great

is right

OP, watch this vid. Every woman needs a good dicking, even lesbians!
youtube.com/watch?v=eSt62K70o0E

Then the fuck is the point of this thread. You ain't gonna magically make her straight. Just be alpha as fuck about it, let her see what shes missing being a dyke

This, always this

Hahaha I was just about to Post this

Yep.

make her crave your dick

Bro youre going to get obsessed/jealous and its going to destroy you from the inside out. Tell her how you feel if she rejects you, wish her well and then gtfo.

You're wasting your time. You don't register on her radar as someone she could ever be attracted to and you NEVER WILL.

Stop wasting your time and go interact with other people 'cause the ONLY thing being around her will EVER do is make you feel worse.

Never had this happen before man. It sucks just knowing that right there is the perfect girl, but she'll never see you in that way

Buddy, if she ain't into you then she isn't the perfect girl, is she?

Go look for someone with similar traits that WOULD be into you.