Gorilla tries to protect 4 yr old but zoo shoots him dead

Gorilla tries to protect 4 yr old but zoo shoots him dead

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KK67kaMWN-8
youtube.com/watch?v=Uyzt8uK-Bg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would have made a cooler story if the boy died

cant stand this shit. the parents should be jailed and charged for the gorilla's death. how the fuck are you stupid enough to let your child fall into a gorilla exhibit, between all those safey layers of glass and railing.
Probably one of those parents will wild ass kids who run around screaming and knocking shit over while mom/dad do nothing about it

The same as an inner city shooting.

Though those parents are stupid af

Its kinda crazy, it made me angry that they did not use tranq guns. Especially since the gorilla seemed to show little or no aggression to the child at all. Humans really are a parasite.

Could not agree more, who is stupid enough to let the kid wander off into a gorilla cage.....

Black lives matter

The amount of aggression seems to change with each source of the article. From what I read, the boy was bleeding and unconscious at the time they shot him

Was any video taken?

Good

youtube.com/watch?v=KK67kaMWN-8

and then theres this. not like you can expect people to know better but it makes me feel bad for animals that are trapped and at the expense of whoever happens to be there that day.
they should put shock collars on kids when they go to the zoo so you can fry the little fuckers if they start doing dumb shit

Well that does change things, but each story changes.. which one to believe? I obviously think they should save the child at all costs but, the parents should be charged with attempted murder, for being so fucking stupid.

Tranq's can take 3-4 min to kick in. Gorilla could have lost his shit and fucked up the kid. Witnesses say the gorilla was showing some aggression.

Parents are fucking artards. Makes sense since it was Ohio.

I don't give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I'll put you in so much fucking pain that it'll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don't give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You're going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a fucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I'll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It's too late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either... I'll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced faggot. Welcome to hell, population: you.

Tbh I'm ok with it. I know we brought them here all those years ago, but they're ruining our country.

Should have killed the parents instead and let the ape keep the kid.

>Gorilla is shot with a tranquilizer dart.
>Gorilla doesn't know where the pain came from.
>Gorilla has a little boy near, thinks boy caused pain.
>Gorilla destroys boy before the tranquilizer works.
>video ends on the interwebs.
>???
>profit

i feel like people should get over it. its a fucking animal.

A reference to non-human ape being black. Original. How did you come up with this!?

Did they eat the gorilla afterwards?

>parents
>plural

Right but if the gorilla had killed that animal the zoo would have been in some deep shit.

either way, i think they shouldve shot both groillas and cleaned up the earth a bit.

Tyrone dindu nuffing !

ITT >we have yet to realize someone had their sights on a nignog and still chose to shoot the gorilla instead

Animals have lives too. People need to remember how we so easily force extinction upon animals, and the effects it will have upon us.

Erect

Little nigg-let finally got to meet his father and look what happened.

silence or the SJWs will eat you

I think the zoo´s have an important roll to avoid the extincion of certain species, Silver Back Gorillas are one of the endagered species I guess, so what kind of fucking logic is this? I loved the moment when the kid was being dragged by the Gorilla and his mother filming said "Mommy loves you".

its one lazy ass gorilla that was probably born in captivity. shit aint a wild gorilla. it was one. who cares

i helped a 3 year old hispanic girl find her mom at the zoo and her mom didn't even say anything she just kept laughing with her friend

Ameritards need to keep their retarded kids on a leash.

the pedophiles won't like that one bit

I don't give a fuck about either the kid or the gorilla

In my opinion its completely the zoos fault for not having proper fencing to stop a child from getting into the god damn fucking gorilla cage. Like seriously how hard is it to make a child proof fence for a gorilla enclosure?!?

The zoo need to just charge the cost to that mother.
Also how can the kid thet inside the gorillas jail? In most of worlds zoos you can only see gorillas across a protection glass. Sorry for b.e.

they dont give a fuck, they already have 5, 6 kids awaiting them at home, losing one or two is not a big deal

You're in Sup Forums nigger

Kek

Sh sh should i save this?

shut up before i shut you up

found the american

Couldn't give to shits less anyway about it.

go for it nigga

yet another reason to close every zoo in the world
you got internet now if you want to see animals

>to shits

Niggers in South Africa is killing white farmers for fun, why would I care about a fucking gorilla?

amerifat detected

lmao faggot why r u so trioggered? its a fucking animal who cares if they shoot it

>white
They only killed it because the kid was white.

Im Mexican and i'd be destroyed if I lost one of my 2 kids. But in retrospect every culture has shit parents.

I lost my 3 yr old nephew at a Disney on ice show in a huge crowd soon after the show was over. My nephew is now 8 and my sister still hasnt found out.

>how the fuck are you stupid enough to let your child fall into a gorilla exhibit,

The mother is a nigger, so that should answer your question.

and that's how many shats I gave

Have you guys not seen the fucking video? The gorilla could have killed that kid in a split second if it really wanted to

>
I don't give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I'll put you in so much fucking pain that it'll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don't give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You're going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a fucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I'll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It's too late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either... I'll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced faggot. Welcome to hell, population: you.

indeed, having kids in Mexico is an act of cruelty

seeing this all over the place does anyone have OC on it

so.. she didn't notice you replaced her son by a random 3 yo?

No, that's fine. Most Gorillas have huge enclosures. They choose to interact with the kids.

#black lives matter

Yeah they are pretty fucking stupid

An endangered species verses a pavement ape let the little shit die then make a few funny memes and clips that kids life was worth about as much as his body weight in rats

Stop blaming the mother you racist sexist shitlords

it cant Sup Forums black lives matter if he was doing a better job watching the baby then the white momma

Huh huh, get it? Cuz they're monkees?

Parents of the toddler should have been shot instead.

I'll make it simple for everyone here
Human life > Animal life

The fact that it wild or born in captivity has no relevance. if you have no problem killing one, why would you have a problem killing them all? hmm?

Lol

G8 B8 M8

im late to this and have no idea what happened but who the fuck would blame anyone for killing a monkey in order to protect a human?

animals are unpredictable, you can't claim the gorilla was "protecting" the human when it might have torn him apart and eaten his face.

/thread

I honestly think the value of such a rare species is higher then from some little shitball with irresponsible parents, we're mostly just parasites to this planet anyways.

Security should have arrived and just tossed the rest of the shit family in with the niglet.

killing one gorilla int he defense of an actual human is pretty justified. killing a race is retarded. dont ask dumb questions.

this: jesus christ, you people don't understand real life at all. all these uneducated opinions, fuck social media.

There's a decent chance that the gorilla had a higher IQ than the nig, so in this particular situation, the ol' human>animal meme may not apply.

either new or posted random picture?

K E K
E
K

video get

if we are parasites and our lives are worth less then why dont you off yourself??? human lives < one fucking gorilla

The kid was white

>G-r-8
it has a fucking R in it you retarded piece of shit!

pic related.
that's how people who say great without the R look like

If my kid got inside the gorilla exhibit, I'd want him shot as well.

But then again, I'm not fucking retarded enough to let my kid inside the gorilla exhibit.

Then kill yourself, NEET.

I'm not retarded enough to have kids.

Its not that the gorilla was shot, its the fact that, the zoo has allowed this to happen through lack of barricades, and the parents being so retarded that they gorilla had to be shot. Thus the gorilla was killed due to the stupidity.

yes to this

lmao no. nice try reddit.

Actually my point was that devaluing a gorilla because it is an animal is a non sequitur because humans are animals. The user was either misinformed or was not able to articulate their point properly.

Sad to see you had to project your racist behavior on my comment.

"Mostly", means I don't think we all are.
I'm a narcissist so that's about it, wouldn't want to harm myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uyzt8uK-Bg4

thinking tranq darts work in RL the same way they do in movies

hahahahaha

Sounds like I'm right again.
I'm happy that they shot the gorilla.
Human life is always more important then an animal.

and why should a gorilla die because of human error?