>fells pretty fucking akward and lame
>never mind, after a month tried it spontanously again
>cum after 3 seconds
>she left me after that and fucked bunch of guys
>I din't had sex for 5 years after that
>she is getting married next month
>still kinda love her

Not a keeper, move on

Sounds like she was shallow and immature and her feelings for you weren't the same as yours for her. Just fucking move on.

My wife likes it that I still cum in a minute if we are being spontaneous and just fucking. She realises it is because I still find her very arousing. Just give the ol' Lickaroo afterwards

This.

If she truly loved you, or was even worth your love, she wouldn't just dip out over some bad sex.

You can get better OP

>>I din't had sex for 5 years after that
holy shit OP
quit being so fucking beta

>I din't had sex for 5 years after that
Get out and go back to school, faggot

>love
>19 years old
gtfo with that hormonal infatuation shit

Yeah she sounds really dumb tbh. If she doesn't like her guy cumming in 3 seconds she can help for that to not happen. Not rocket science. But she didn't want to put any effort into you, she just wanted dick, I guess. Maybe you could have tried harder to prevent that too and communicated better instead of just being awkward? Anyway yeah move on. Work on yourself and your confidence.

yeah, I realize that now from this point

how do you manage that? first time I had sex it took me over 40mins to cum dont know if thats lucky or not..

That's rough, man. But not getting laid for five years is on you. If you had done the proper thing and lowered your standards to the level necessary to get your dick wet, you probably would have lasted longer.

Kek I was the same way. I think there was just so much going through my head at the time I was a little distracted.

if it makes you feel any better i was 19 when i lost my virginity and i came in less than 10 secs but i just kept fucking her until i came two more times. shit was tough to do but all i could think of was the humiliation from finishing so soon, so i kept going.

Did you get to lick dat butthole in your short romance?

Cummed in 3 second god your good. I cant go even 2

nah man

Its alright m8 she's gonna be brutally beaten by her husband and never gonna be happy. When she gets depressed take advantage and get her back

for me it was over 9 years of everyday wanking sessions, sex and bj were disappointing i expected more

i wouldnt take someone who got fucked every week by a different guy

Why not ask her for one last fuck? Some chicks are dtf up until the wedding - want to sew their wild oats and shit...

fuck that shit.
love her but i wish i never met her, strange

My first had a foot fetish. And she kissed my foot and we had to stop 3 mins in fuck I was weird. Now she is with my twin brother.

This. I had such expectations.

women are vicious. similar story to mine.

just work on yourself. improve. life isn't over yet.

Top kek!

never worked on myself, eventually developed high anxiety and depression, not only bcs of her tough.
i got over her but it took me 3-4 years...