ITT can anyone share their experience on SSRI and help me out i am taking only 10mg of fluoxetine(Prozac) and i feel...

ITT can anyone share their experience on SSRI and help me out i am taking only 10mg of fluoxetine(Prozac) and i feel like i have a heavy stone in my chest and i am restless, i also take 1mg or clonazepam thank you

i also crave for drinking alcohol and ciggarettes

ppharmfag here mood stabelizers are the shit-tier of pharmaceuticals. its a huge game of russian roulette with them

anyone please i feel i will choke

what should i do , should i stop them, they didn't help me anyhow and i stuck to them for 2 months and i have same sideeffects everyday

stop taking the medication...

if you're having chest pain go to the ER

its everyday its not heart its weird side effect of this drug, i even have suicidal thoughts from them

with medications such as fluoxetine, it takes a good amount of time before its efficacy starts to manifest, usually about 30 days or so depending on your brain chemistry. there are tons of other medications out there, tell your doctor that you are feeling X and Y symptom and ask if he would see fit to switch to another medication or take you off completely. what side effects specifically?

also why the fuck are you asking these types of questions on Sup Forums of all places

if you're having suicidal thoughts go to the ER

i persuaded my psychiatrist to give them to me just to try them out eventhough he didn't agree he said i am not depressed but anxious but i wanted to give it a go, side effects are that i am going insane man i cant think concentrate nothing i just want to drink, i ask b/ because i saw lot of people here taking head medications

dont listen to this faggot. suicidal thoughts are a side effect that may be expected from anti-depressant class drugs. albeit suicidal thoughts are totally counter intuitive to the function of the drug, thats why youre supposed to couple the meds with CBT or something along those lines

they will just fuck me off i won't kill myself really

i see, i will try to taper of them and see how it goes

i know that feel.
after sertralin i had the feeling of being on a ton of acid. But in a very unpleasuring way.
Just take enough benzos to oversleep it.
Or grow some balls and take it until you get used to it.

well congratulations you faggot. youre telling me that you told a man who went to medical school that your desire was more valid than his professional judgment. stop taking the medication. i dont even know why the fuck you would go out of your way to get a medication prescribed and take it for so long given that a medical professional believed otherwise. unfortunately for you the biological half life of fluoxetine is some huge number

It's a trial and error process. Took me three med switches to find the right SSRI/dose. Once you do though you'll feel great.

holy shit

see, told you it was a game of russian roulette with mood stabilizers.

lol i'll rather quit this shit and never take any of them ever again thanks for response

youre welcome user, pharmfag out

i don't know i wanted to try every fucking possibillity to feel better but it seems now that i will just have to stop sitting on my ass whole fucking day

I'm on Paxil
>Constant lump in throat/phlegm
>Shits/nausea
>Kind of a lock jaw feeling sometimes
>Takes forever to nut
It helps me to be in a better mood, but it feels fake. I get it alters your brain chemistry, but even shit I know should piss me off doesn't.