Sup Forums, I've come to powerful realization. When you die, you cease to exist...

Sup Forums, I've come to powerful realization. When you die, you cease to exist, therefore life is completely meaningless. I want off of this ride right now, I'm done. What's the least painful way I can kill myself? Maybe something with a hallucinogenic effect on my way out. I won't be able to livestream it because 1) I don't have a camera and 2) I will need some time to prepare whatever is suggested

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=754HNSG6tSg
deepdotweb.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inert gas asphyxiation

youtube.com/watch?v=754HNSG6tSg

what do you guys think of germany / germans? tell them.

So go by a camera moron. You're going to off yourself get as many credit cards as you can, max them out, go to strippers, hookers, gey booze, $1000 suits, and fucking camera to live stream the main event.

Isn't this as bad as suffocation?

My thoughts exactly, no bullshit

I don't really give a fuck, it's all meaningless. We all die

Try some DMT before you step out of life, you really might enjoy it and you will be in a ride and might enjoy life again.

What a reason to kill yourself. First world problems incarnate.

>muh existential crisis
>boo-hoo

I don't have any credit, I've applied for really shitty cards in the past and I've been declined

If I knew where to get DMT, I would try it

>being this upset over something completely meaningless
This is another reason I don't want to be here anymore

>This is another reason I don't want to be here anymore
Just go through with life, Sup Forumsro. In ten years, you'll look back and think about how much of a faggot you were. Most people who survive a suicide attempt say they immediately regret it.

Most people who go through a suicide attempt are depressed. I'm not depressed. I'm just tired of this life and don't want to continue. If I'm going to die one day regardless, so why not the day I choose and how I choose?

If life is meaningless it means that you're free to do whatever you want with your life rather than living for one sole thing we're all meant to accomplish. Feel free to kill yourself, but please, buy a webcam first. It's not like you're going to need money when you're dead.

What about your parents? Or anyone who cares about you?

Nobody would miss me. My parents are dead, I have no friends, I have no coworkers, I have no boss. I'm already a ghost

no its arguably the most painless way to die. people who've failed (found before dead) said they experienced no pain or none they can recollect.

Any suggestions on which one I should go with? Thinking helium, should be easy to obtain

Deepweb my friend, it's easy to get with less than 1 hour of research

Website for markets:deepdotweb.com/

get tor ofc you can buy bitcoins with a CC at VirWox

Do you have any qualifications?

helium is a good choice. cheap too. godspeed you glorious faggot.

If you can think that much, find what could make you be alive too.

None relevant to any profession short of being a streamer and I've already tried that

What are your qualifications?

Sell everything you own, go get a fresh start somewhere. Another country even

I've already tried to wrap my head around why we, billions of atoms strung together, have consciousness. I can't find any fucking explanation. I can't even figure out why life exists at all. What gives these strings of atoms the ability to become conscious? I ask myself this every day and I can't understand it

I've never had a job, I have a GED and I've never gone to college

Jerk
Meaning because past still exist, not in present, but in the memory of god, the creator of this world. He will remember you. And world will too.

All I own are clothes and my computer. The rest of the shit in my apartment is owned by the landlord.

>god

We only have words, and are able to tell whe have words in head, but these are only words even if it lookd true. Consciousness is only the fact you talk and remember and can say 'I talk, so I think, so am I'!

Listen, if I wanted to be talked down, I would have called the suicide hotline. I just want to die in peace, nothing more. I don't want to die in fear or in pain when I'm old.

Rememver entropy rises, so something happens through talking. Dont go to death. Entropy is complexity of cleverness, so dont worry!

Alright, so I get paid tomorrow at midnight, Balloon Addicts opens at 10 AM. Should be gone by 12 PM on the first. That's somewhere around 30 hours.

Thanks for talking anons, if there is an afterlife, I'll see you there

At least try a therapist

Been seeing one for 3 years, hasn't helped at all