Still haven't jerked off guys, it's been a little over a week now

Still haven't jerked off guys, it's been a little over a week now.

Anyone have any experience of going a long time without masturbating?

that first time after not jacking it for a while is gonna be magical.

I just don't have the urge anymore.

ED?

did it for a month once but now i've been fapping for 2 months straight

I went all of no fap February once. After 2 weeks it actually got easier

when you do have the urge (it'll happen, weither you want it or not), you are gonna go into a pleasure coma, I once went 2 months w/o jacking it, and when I did... holy shit, I've never taken a drug that made me feel as good. now I go on single week stints and it's amazing.

>a week
>long time
kek

Gimme a break.

Early twenties, can imagine most jerk it multiple times a week.

>multiple times a week
try again
>multiple times a day
there ya go.

Really?

I didn't do that in the first place.

went two months without jerking off when i was on antidepressants just didn't have the urge

I've had 5 today and I'm soon to be 30

well that may be the medication doing that to you, most antidepressants can cause a lowered libido which in turn cause men to not want to jack it.

Every time you touch yourself, Jesus cries.

is that suzy berhow?

Really?
I'm going to go a full month starting june then so i can have that pleasure coma

Was out portaging for three weeks, had to share a tent with another dude, who stayed up late as fuck reading.

Long story short, two weeks in I had a wet dream... your body needs to get rid of that shit.

You betcha

it's fucking insane, in a really good way

no, it's suzy Hanson.

Nah she only has one chin.

Yes, it's just like if you jerk off, except you don't. I didn't see any special reason to stop once I had. Wasn't gaining anything from it.

I met a girl online, used to fap together every day and finally we met in person. We had sex, I couldn't feel anything and couldn't cum. She came, but I developed blue balls. Embarrassing as fuck and I think it's because of over-fapping. I'm going to try to stop fapping and see if it helps next time we meet. I really don't know if I can do it though.

Because you feel like you dipped in you sauce, you actually want to fuck a girl and get off your fat ass.

Right, what ambition do you have to even try when you got a bunch of 10s on a digital screen

>multiple times a week
try again
>multiple times a day
keep going...
>every waking moment
there ya go

Currently in a cage since October. I no longer feel the urge to masturbate or have sex.

evrey WANKING moment?

Jacked off three times today...feeling fine

if you aren't typing with one hand in this thread because the other is on your dick, you're doing it wrong.

Every time I stop jerking off I start hitting on every girl I see. All the anti nofap shills are paid by Bill Gates to try to keep the population under control. Everyone but you knows this.

Yeah, the lack of stretching to your foreskin will make it shrink leading to balanitus. Once that fun starts if you don't start stretching your foreskin, like with masterbating or regular sex, circumcision might be the only option.

Don't fall for the no fap lie.

such bullshit, you stretch your foreskin every time you pee

How the fuck do you piss ya weirdo?

you need to pull back your foreskin every time you pee. If you don't you get a lot of smegma build up. No one ever taught you that?

Fucking idiot. You don't pull back your foreskin when you wash it? You don't pull it back when you have sex?

> and every time I touch, I get this feeling

That's what showers are for

i went a couple days over a year without doing it once

Of course, but it's a small moment compared to the frequent back and forth that masterbating pr sex provides

should do both

6 times this day. And 2 times additional but that was my gf. I am 24.

have u tried herion?

This.Also expect a huge load