Hey Sup Forums i suck at talking to girls. Can anyone offer me some tips? i'm a 5ft 8inch guy who weighs 80kg

Hey Sup Forums i suck at talking to girls. Can anyone offer me some tips? i'm a 5ft 8inch guy who weighs 80kg.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's say, hypothetically, you didn't know how to drive a car.

Now, let's say you came on here and asked for advice on driving a car.

Now let's say you never actually went out and drove a car, or you drove a car but got scared and gave up after 5 minutes, then came back and asked for more advice.

Tell me, do you think you'd ever learn how to drive a car?

If you want to get better at talking to girls then go out and introduce yourself to them, talk to them. You WILL make an ass of yourself. Repeatedly. But you WILL learn.

Post a pic, boy. I want to see that mug before I Give my two cents

Just be comfortable. Girls can pick up when a dude is lacking confidence. Also the best advice is to never come looking on Sup Forums about any advice on picking up women.

That's the thing i don't know what to talk about. I get so nervous i end up just avoiding it altogether or when i do talk i keep it very brief. I end up hating myself after for it.

Be your authentic self, which means if you're a dork, then be dorky about it.

I find that a balance of being acceptably awkward and confident works just fine.

Women love this adorable shit, just as much as they love aggression.

This is me.

break their neck and rape them.

well.... Youre a soft looking guy. Like... Beta soft. Air Soft. They want men that will kick their asses and feed them. You aint gonna do that.

Learn to look important. The tuna will then flow to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw

Oh you're a sand nigger.

Don't you Muslim fucks arrange marriages anyway?

You can just go rape white European women like the rest of your faggot mudslime ppl do

I'm Indian.

I think hes actually subcontinental indian, but close enough.

So what do you suggest i do about this? I'm no alpha that just isn't me. Am i doomed for the forever alone life?

>following satirical advice directed at women
>tuna

Yeah I'll do that if I want to end up like a faggot such as yourself.

Called it! Get a good job m8, tuna will fuck anything that can feed it and at least look like it cares about feels.

Why do you need to talk to girls? Just make one yourself.

Get a good job, buddy. I aint tough or nothing, but money talks. And money buys food, pays for stupid shit, etc. Women are greedy.

I'm in my final year of engineering. Will have a job in a year or 2 that makes the moula. Acquire Job = Acquire Woman? What do you mean when referring to Tuna?

nigger detected

Fish son. Although, if they ACTUALLY smell like fish, thats bacterial vaginosis, and thats bad. Dont go near that. Anyways. Yes, a job is for sure attractive. The whole basis of evolution was women sleeping with who could feed her and her kids. That is still the name of the game.

nigger

After i acquire a job how do i go about finding the woman? I'll still be in the same situation as i am now. Nervous/Shy.

just go fuck a prostitute OP.
women are not worth the time

Don't overthink things. Talk to them as you would a male friend (although tailor the topic of conversation to fit the person). Make eye contact, try to look relaxed, and smile. Say what you think, but be polite about it. Don't be a yesman - nobody respects someone without opinions. Don't force the conversation, and don't go out of your way to initiate it. Ideally, you want to seem relaxed, transactional, and capable of standing up for yourself but not unpleasant. Don't be creepy; don't try to pull any PUA bullshit.

Okay my child. You've probably heard it a million times, but you have to show confidence. You could almost say anything you like, as long as you appear genuine. Personally I'd go for a retarded funny approach. For example; "Hey what's up, I like your shoes, they remind me of my grandmas" Tease them a little ect ect just do whatever is natural to you

Go out for a nice day. Dress nice, but casual. relax, enjoy yourself. Man the fuck up, walk over, and say, Hello, I think youre extremely beautiful, would you like to get dinner sometime? Even if you already know them, just those words m8. Youll either get slapped or theyll be dumbfounded at your bravado and say yes.

>Hey what's up, I like your shoes, they remind me of my grandmas
... damn son, you went full retard.

Unless she's some club slut, I wouldn't go for any of this negging bullshit.

Try it, you'd be surprised

I actually think I might. We'll see what happens.

Snort some coke before hand, It'll boost your confidence. Worked for me atleast. Just dont get addicted like a fucking loser with no mental strength

mind = blown