What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

seaworld.org/animal-info/animal-infobooks/gorilla/diet-and-eating-habits/
youtube.com/watch?v=K-F23R-XFhI
youtube.com/watch?v=DDssCRSuLZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A nigger was allowed to breed.

use mei to counter winston

The North won the war and it all changed.

>kid fell down
>ape went ape shit but didn't really hurt the kid
>security killed the ape instead of sedating it because tranquilizers may have the sideffect of enraging the beast for a short time
>enough to pretty much eat the kid alive
happy?

The whole situation is super strange. The zoo keepers shouldn't have shot the animal, gorillas don't usually attack their own kind.

They shot the wrong ape

>Choice A - Don't kill Gorilla, child dies, everyone cries racism, Al Sharpton does a show or two, people get fired and Gorilla is eventually killed anyway

>Choice B - Kill Gorilla, child lives, everyone cries animal abuse, blah blah blah blah blah

Honestly, they probably should have just fucking shot them both and be done.

retard american parents dont know how to take care of their offspring, thinking that god for some reason would be, and did, look after them, resulting in the death of an innocent who obviously didnt know what the fuck was going on

is that a nigga baby?

Couldn't have put it better myself

I am strangely drawn to the comments section on any article talking about this in FB. It's like watching monkeys sling shit at each other.
I hate myself for being fascinated

why just not shoot the child ? not animal abuse and gorilla don't kill kid also 1 less negroid in the world

something ain't white

lolol america loves haters!

"mama roh hurr!"

"mama luh u!"

"mama gon save u!"

"mama roh hurr don' u worry Traykeushawn!"

Gorillas are 100% vegetarian, you retard.

Black lives matter

own kid?? that kid looks a little bit like a nigglet, but I am not sure. Might be also a small gorilla... now I am sad. What will that kid do without its mother?

That gorilla was clearly trying to protect the kid. It was showing any kind of aggression. I highly doubt it would have attack the kid of if tranquilizers where used. It was just trying to protect the young from the threat he thought was happening.

like i said, drugs can sometimes cause an animal to go frenzy and become aggressive. when gorillas are aggressive they bite, meaning that kid would've died an horrible death.

can you even read man? make sure your comprehension suffices before calling others retard, you cunt

*it wasn't showing aggression.

seaworld.org/animal-info/animal-infobooks/gorilla/diet-and-eating-habits/

>100%

nice one retard, but they can digest meat easily.

Fucking faggot kid tried to attack the gorilla and the guards missed the shot and killed the gorilla instead. Such a shame.

you probably watched the edited version, where the part when the gorilla trashed around dragging the kid nearly underwater was cut because animalist propaganda.

The evolution of Homo Sapiens...

It dragged the kid a good 100 ft + by the ankle. Sure, the boy mostly got wet, but still

This has been an interesting story - I wonder if people would have the same reaction to a prison inmate being gunned down after taking a 3-year old hostage.

I'm sure they would say "the prisoner should know better", but then what the hell do they think they're trying to 'rehabilitate'?

I love that this happened.

Oooh Good one, Good Sir!

You all gotta checkout this neckbeard all over the news from Cincinnati. Total beta fat neckbeard sjw idiot. Facebook full of cringe

facebook com/tony.seta

Nope I saw the whole video. The gorilla was trying to move the kid away from the threat. You think they gently move their young out of the way when something is threating them? They will try to move them out of the way as fast as possible.

What the fuck people are actually losing their shit because a gorilla got shot? While holding a little boy and dragging him around?

Was that the only gorilla at the zoo? A lot of people seem concerned that the animal was an endangered species, but if it could never breed- so what?

The gorilla is black uknow

paste fucking url

>threat

what are you even talking about?

They shot the wrong gorilla

it had to females to keep him company, he was the only male

Doesnt matter, he layed hands on the kid and hes dangerous. Why take chances?

Lots of little boys in the world. So many we don't even bother to feed a lot of them. Gorillas are either endangered or critically endangered, depending on the subtype.

From all the noise and ruckus from the specters. He probably thought something was about to go down in that kind of situation they will protect the young.

The nigger wasn't the one in the cage.

/thread

Good thing we had that one in a cage, im sure he helped the ecosystem alot. Idc about the kid, if you own a zoo and some gorilla grabs a litle kid he needs to be put down. Theyre just entertainment. No different than owning a fish tank.

you think vegetarian animals don't kill other animals in defense? are you fucking retarded?

Well that sucks.

He just met his dad

Gorrilas drag their young around when they want to put them somewhere else, it was only taking care of the kid, in it's eyes at least

And a gorilla that size could fuck the little boy up easily.

Top kek

Hilter lost the war.

Hiter didn't win ww2

>he layed hands on the kid

Damn paladin gorillas

They only way he would have intentionally hurt the kid is if he felt threatened by him. Gorillas arnt fucking retarted he wouldn't have hurt scared child that poses zero threat.

They shot the wrong gorilla

youtube.com/watch?v=K-F23R-XFhI

0:39
notice how the kid was crying the whole time
notice how the kid is dragged underwater in 2 seconds
i'm not saying gorillas are savage and killer machines but that kid was in danger. and being that close to the gorilla they could either tranquilize him and hope he wouldn't turn aggressive and rip that kid apart or kill him

FPBP

ITT: The reason why little niglets aren't allowed to know or meet their fathers

>paladin gorillas

Black on black crime.

Are you joking or are you just retarded because the point your trying to make is stupid why would the zookeeper have a some stupid ass kids death on his hands because hurr durr there's enough kids in the world

They saved a soon-to-be rapist, basketball player and welfare-advantaging adulter.

They shot wrong ape.

Hilary called to make sure they saved a future Democrat voter

Most White people are pseudo-intellectuals and retarded

an angry fucking chihuahua could fuck that kid up.

They hitted the wrong target

>vegetarian
Animals that only eat plants are called HERBIVORES, you fucking mongoloid.
>100%
They eat meat sometimes, faggot

They were only shooting a video man!
youtube.com/watch?v=DDssCRSuLZk

They're worth less than fecal matter.

Old style zoo with a moat instead of plexiglass walls

but if you think that gorilla didn't need to get shot you're a idiot. it was necessary, that doesn't mean it wasn't also unfortunate. The north american captive western gorilla population is literally more stable than the wild population, One gone out of 400 with an active captive breeding program designed around preserving diversity isn't a problem. A new gorilla cash money for a zoo would be less than 10k. It'd be cheaper if we could still capture gorillas in the wild but "das ebil!" and treehuggers made it illegal, so we just have to let the native populations fractured by ugandan human expansion "humanely" suffer from the founders effect and die off.

The nazis loved African Americans

dindu nuffin

I had no idea that it was a nigger baby that fell explains why they shot the animal. Could imagine if that black lives matter could've had a chance to get into this over the nigger baby getting mauled by it ? They would've had a field day over it so I can see why they shot it because they didn't want more freddie gray shit going down.

Shot the wrong monkey.

You're a special kind of stupid

didn't know it was a nigger baby. explains why the mother wasn't watching it for the length of time required for the kid to get into the enclosure.

>as trayshawnqua's father attempts to play with his son after not seeing him for 3 years, Laquinshakila sees an opportunity to get revenge on the father for not paying dat child support while he was gone fukin bitchez

this was like the same as shooting a panda bear because people were afraid it might hurt a rat

Oh it's too late. The blacks love to turn anything around and make themselves victim

The Gorilla was going to eat the child.

Harambe had to be destroyed. Sad I know.

The Cincinatti Zoo will be getting 3 more gorillas. So there is hope in that.

Most of you are really stupid btw

>around 100,000 gorillas alive in 2014
>population slowly decreasing
>human population over 8 billion
>increasing extremely quickly
>shoots gorilla instead of waiting for the thing to chill the fuck out

>all these retards sayings it was excessive

Yeah, tranquilize a 450 lbs gorilla because as it takes effect the thing won't freak out and crush the kid. Or maybe we should have rolled the dice to see if it would be nice to the kid or rip it in half.

racist samefag.

yeah, bring more gorillas
lets add a couple bengal tigers and polar bears
u fuckin americans that´s why the world is disgusted with you obeses, ignorant asses

but... but the baby wasn't white... god damnit...

this

Fucking tragedy. Dindu nuffin, he was a good boy. Went to church and sheeit. Was gonna turn his life around.

Please for the love of god someone tell me the parents are being arrested for child neglect. And let this be an example for all of the shitheads behind BLM that even their own people don't give a shit about them, or even their kids.

underRATED POST

Oh he got called out for it.

it gets better

that boy is more likely to grow up and kill more people than that gorilla could ever try to kill in his entire life

letting the kid die or shooting him would actually save lives

MOMMIES HERE BABY