Hey Sup Forumsrothers. I'm going to end myself today. Preferably by 8:00 PM CST. How should I do it...

Hey Sup Forumsrothers. I'm going to end myself today. Preferably by 8:00 PM CST. How should I do it? ( I won't do it in any way that might physically hurt other people. )

Go out into the woods and see how long you can survive

Oh snap!!! CALLING ALL ANONS!!!! WE HAVE AN HERO HERE!!!!

Dubs have spoken.

Winrar..?

Eat a bunch of sleeping pills !!! Stream it live!!! WE HAVE RICH ANONS THAT WILL HELP YOU SETTING UP A SERVER !!!

The Dubs do speak, but I said by 8 PM CST. It would take days to die in the woods.

where do you live

You're way too excited about this, dial it back a bit user

Suffocate in the mask of a fursuit.

OP here. Give me a creative death. Please. I'll pick my favorite, and if I can't pick, dubs decide. Remember, it has to be by 8:00 PM CST.

Ah, I remember my first meme. They grow up so fast.

Not if you consider that you're dead the moment you set into the wilderness alone. What's the rush anyway. Why 8

You're fucking pathetic
Boo-hoo, life is a bit hard, I better end it
Motherfucker, you're probably in your twenties or thirties. Life is gonna have bumps, and if you can't handle the hard times, then you're a piece of shit. But you still have a lot of time left, and you should stick around to enjoy the good times.

No, I changed my mind, go end yourself, we don't need weak minded subhumans like you around here.

He didn't say any of that lol. Maybe he just wants to see what's up with death you know.

kek

>6869899965
>You're fucking pathetic
>should stick around to enjoy the good times.
>No, I changed my mind, go end yourself
>weak minded
Right hes the weak one, Faggot.

Sup Forums want you to show us, feed the rekt

If you're gonna be time-specific, hang yourself from your local church's bell tower.
Oh, and make sure to stream it

Cut your dick or pussy off. you'll bleed and it'll be over. if your a dude atleast bang a chick before you die.

>If you're gonna be time-specific, hang yourself from your local church's bell tower.
>Oh, and make sure to stream it

Do this !

Pour windex into a powerade bottle and drink it at a family gathering
It'll be completely inconspicuous

I have a sweet idea!! Get a car, use a jack to lift it up, out your head under the tire , kick the jack off , die , stream it~~~