Would shooting my self in the head with a 20 gauge shotgun hurt before it ends?

Would shooting my self in the head with a 20 gauge shotgun hurt before it ends?
the fear of it hurting is really the only reason i haven't yet

It hurts really much op Sup Forums doesnt want you to kill your self

but i want to kill myself
i feel nothing almost constantly and when i do its nothing but fucking pain, anger and sadness.

you'll be dead way before you have time to feel anything just point the gun at a 45 degree angle towards your chin, you don't want to aim too high and blow off your own face and survive it

thanks man, that actually helps it will be a lot easier for me to do now.
i would hate to survive that

Strangely, that is a real problem with a shotgun. You need to have at least a 12 gauge and stick it right up into your neck so the shot will go directly into the medulla. If you don't you'll most likely just blow your face off and survive, this has happened a few times.

I'd find some other way myself. Why don't you just take up drugs or tobacco as long term alteratives

but he only gun i have access to is the 20 gauge
what if i put it right where my head and neck meet under my chin?
would that work better?

of course it will hurt because that is some heavy damage before dying. think how it hurts to hit your toe.

OP here
just got myself into a fucky situation
i made another thread asking for help

true
but what if i did it right up against my throat, so it almost instantly kills me?

Retard who has never shot either cartridge

If you really want to die (which is fucking retarded, no problem is unfixable), go buy a slug round for shotgun. Will demolish your head to pieces. But srsly, suicide is selfish and is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

If your life is so terrible I suggest you hang yourself instead of shooting. Unless you weigh more than the rope can handle or tie it wrong you will surely die. I hope you get better soon or at least try to get help instead

i don't have enough close people in my life anyways the only person that would miss me is my cat if even him

no i'm only 110Ibs but i thought of that and i think i'd rather go through a gun
preferably a pistol to the head
Like this

Speaking of tobacco, is there a way to extract enough nicotine to kill someone?

Shit nigga, go out and make friends. Sup Forums is full of people like you. Start a meet thread, go meet people, ???, profit. Also, fuck yea cats, I have 2.

Then I suggest you listen to because they shit will work like a charm

i smoke a shit ton of weed and i've been experimenting with hallucinogens

None of those are lethal drugs, just an escape from reality

i know but i don't have the motivation to do that
i'm not really motivated to do anything anymore
and i have 2 cats also but one of them is an asshole

Just fucking do it you pussy

i know, i was just saying what i already do
i want to start trying a lot of new things
such as
salvia
codeine
cocaine
adderal
molly
and so on

>Asking for tips on how to kill myself
>Reply in detail in what is so bad about my life

A T T E N T I O N

T

T

E

N

T

I

O

N

W H O R E

H

O

R

E

Well if you want to go out feeling happier than ever then take a ridiculous amount of molly or whatever and enjoy your last moments

Stfu with these I wanna kill myself threads. Just do it already, you are no worse then a girl that doesn't show her tits! Enuffffffffff!

your afraid of hurting yourself but you want to kill yourself? that makes no sense at all

It depends on the shell. The faster the brain is destroyed the less likely there is going to be pain. A slug would completely destroy the brain... There for no pain. Bird shot would do damage but won't guarantee death

Same here, one is a douce, but people love him more. Makes me feel bad for the other, who is sweet.
You know if you die it will impact at least one other person, regardless of what you think you know. I would call family/friend/someone and let them know youre going to end it. I guarentee they'll give a shit. I dont even know you and i give a shit. Obviously, my name is david davidson.

Go to a vape store and buy some nicotine shit to fill your vape. Then just break open the bottles and drink a couple of those things, maybe like 10 or so should do you in. It will hurt like hell tho because organ failure.

What is this gif from?

what does it matter but yes.

Fucking kill yourself right now if you're going to, bitching about your life and using 'Uh how do I do it???give some tips pls' as a cover is just fucking pathetic.

isn't that the point of these threads?

shoot some cunt before u end your life.

dont be a fag.

prozac doesn't hurt mate.

My point.

i'm not one of those self harm people
i'm scrawny, weak and frail.

W

>suicide
>not self harm

just do it already faggot

idk i found i just found it one day

So your a grill?.... Tits or gtfo.. U fucking faggoy

i was genuinely curious if it was painful

i mean i don't cut myself
suicide is more of a gift than it is anything else

How the fuck would anyone know that you idiot!

I'm not interested in using it on me

no i'm male
just a very weak one

Don't you have family, or friends?
How doyou think they'd react to you killing yourself without just talking to them about your problems? This is the most selfish shit honestly, and you're worried about how you will feel? You deserve whatever pain you feel while killing yourself.

Well u shouldn't be weak with a loaded shotgun

i honestly doubt they would care
maybe my girlfriend would idk
my mom would just exploit it for facebook attention
and my friends would probably be jealous

K no more of this for me. I just realized I got ducked into a feels thread

well my dad wanted me to hunt like he does so he randomly bought me a Mossberg shotgun for christmas back when i was 14

LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.

Do you even love these people?
If you don't, still don't kill yourself over it. What you need to do instead is cut off your bonds with them because maybe they're the reason you're so miserable? Instead start making new lifestyle choices and be more optimistic. Meet new people, and if you love your girlfriend, stay with her, she most likely cares too much to lose you.

Real men use a 10 guage and shot their dick off. Completely painless