Post the girl that you lost your virginity to, pic related

Post the girl that you lost your virginity to, pic related

My sex life has been all downhill since

Not bad bro, got more?

I do but I feel kind of weird posting her pics.

What makes you say that?

I don't want some god damn sleuth finding her fb or something haha

You'll be fine Sup Forums is harmless

Solid man! Great tits! Would love to see more

She had god tier pussy. She has a kid now.

You got it

Holy shit moar!

You gotta have at least one pic of those tits

I'm afraid I don't, fucking wish I did though

Bummer

Ohh dat ass

Yeah it sucks

same ass

winning at life

God...damn...what was it like as a virgin not being sure what to do with all that? Lol



I don't believe half of these pics tbh

Blew my first load to the high school queen of cock sucking

pretty scary to be honest.
fun though.

Yup.

i was 14

God I bet

Bump

Why? Some here are actually girlfiend havers in the most basic sense (meeting girls through their social circles) . This place isn't filled with virgins like you'd imagine. Just people with weird humour or fantasy

Bro moarrr

Indeed. I myself am doing a masters degree and have a relatively active social life. I just happen to have fucked up tastes.

MODSMODSMODS

MODSSSSSSS!!!!

>Why?
Because most of Sup Forums is ugly as fuck and autistic. Stop kidding yourself that your 'friends' are 'cool'

She's 18 you fucktard.

Yeah some of these look just like someone googled "hot teens" or something. I mean, I don't doubt there good looking guys but according to this thread everyone bangs 10/10s

>implying theres any 10s in this thread

Girl on the left , I was her first too. Together for 4 years untill I ended up in prison , still miss her to this day and now I'm alll alone .Them feels

I'd say some of b is autistic and ugly. The other half probably packs some mental issues as well but are functional members of society with smarts and crazy in a blend. Don't buy into the stereotype that neckbeard virgins are the full round coming here, that's what people that heard about that scary place called 4 chan was told and you're feeding into the same belief

There is not a single 10/10 in this thread. I don't know where you live but cmon. Some are fine looking none is close to being super hot.

Are you the fat guy?

This gives me hope.

Regret it to this day.

I live in some po dunk town.

That's why I said most.
Most are below average at least- in looks and social function

No thats actually the guy shr dated before me. I was like 3/4 his size at the time though so still fat.

The girl is looking into the camera like:

"Please please fucking please save me. Anyone out there seeing this picture just please come pick me up at x and i'll suck your dick raw and gobble your cum until you're ready for round 2 filling my pussy up. Your cum won't leave my mouth until my pussy is filled."

she's got major daddy issues and/or molested as a child, probably why she was ok with touching that

did you stole my image wtf

pic related. would you?

Po dunk town? Wheres that? Some random village?

Yeah she did bit man she gave the best head

Lost kek

I'm very above average so theres that. I look like a god but im fucked in the head

I have no fucking clue what happened. I took a screenshot from FB and it uploaded that instead. Never even seen the picture before in my life.

Dubs on both my posts

>that chin

Wat

How long can i keep this up?

4 dubs in a row

what the shit

jesus posted so close together

5 times?

>mfw all those nice chicks, while only girls with wich i had a chance were niggers, browns, ugly fats, etc
Being american must be good, its hard to get a fuck here

>filename
Wanna talk about it, user?

Can i get 6

Still 5 dubs in a row

Filename cunt

Do tell story user. I'm dying for a sweet love story

5 dubs

Probably some fuck up with the servers, two different posts uploading images at the exact same time.

lost it to this gal 3 years ago

That's cool. She must have low self esteem. My kind of girl

i know. still. big tits made me do it... kek

she's got a great body

>"Sup Forums is harmless"
>doesn't respond again
user is smart

fuck me you lucky sonofa

no regrets, she was chubby but she was a good gf, taught me alot about life.

Cute got more?

She looks ready to get dominated hard. Let me guess, Submissive whore putting on a tough act outside of bed

Bumpp