Rate me pls. I'm Greek with ancestry from Thessaly...

Rate me pls. I'm Greek with ancestry from Thessaly. Although I think I might have Turk or Arab in me and tbh a lot of Greeks have Eastern Asia Minor input.

>needs approval from Sup Forums

>automatic 0

go blow yourself up terrorist.

Jesus/10

Hahaha
>greek

God's, what have you let happen to your land?

*gods

Not God's

"Greek" sex is taking it up the shitter.

How many wangs have you taken up the coal chute, faggot?

Ancient Greeks were always dark. Only the Dorians were light and they came from northern Balkans illyria or Dacia or maybe Polan. Nobody's quite sure.

None, I'm orthodox.

orthodox deez nuts

Hey, it's Hamza Andreas Tzortzis, the Islamic hypocrite who got busted looking for pussy OL.

lol, "greek."

>its that same Albanian spamming the same thread throughout Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums episode

You all look like terrorists to me idk

sandnigger/10

jihad / 10

Oh hey hamza tzortzis

holy kek the resemblance

its because youre a fucken gypsy like most if not, all gayreeks

You look a lot like how Jesus was suppose to look like. According to the Feminazis now claiming that Jesus wasn't white

you look like a retard

>According to the Feminazis now claiming that Jesus wasn't white
b8?

jeesus was a sandnigger jew...

>might have Turk or Arab
>looks like a snackbar

greeks and people of asia minor are genetically similar, they are both european. Modern turks speak an asian language, but they're ancestry is european. i.e. greeks, hittites, etc

>always dark
>nobody's quite sure

While you may be right, I'm inclined to believe they were lighter skinned before the Ottoman occupation

The Jewish controlled media keeps telling us that Jesus was a white man, but now the feminazi marxists have taken over and started to spread lies

Maybe but Greece had a lot of immigration from eastern peoples during the Roman and Byzantine era. One Byzantine emperor was Armenian for instance.