I am killing myself tonight

i am killing myself tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

spiraling-up.com/recognising-the-voice-of-the-ego/
edge.org/response-detail/23777
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

k

why?
sell ur shit before buy a prostitute for long time and some mc donalds and cocain.

then u can have the best time of ur life before

I'm planning the same soon. What method are you using

do it pussy.

>samefag

do it faggot

No you arent, you wouldnt come here for pity if you were.
What is so fucking bad that its worth killing yourself over? Every problem you can come up with will have a solution.
Atleast think about your family for fucks sake.

spiraling-up.com/recognising-the-voice-of-the-ego/

time stamp and stream pls boss

What time?

This shit again, this is b8 summerfags, go home

Why wait. Live stream and do it now OP.

don't die a pussy.

yep do it on stream fucker

I don't know if you're serious, and I don't know if what I say even matters, but please don't do it bro. Trust me, life gets better.

This is totally bait. c'mon, ass.jpg?

Seriously, don't listen to the people saying to do it. They don't know you, they don't understand what you're going through.

No one cares faggot

Why wait? Do it now faggot.

At least post some oc first

Later Billy

Even if this is bait (most likely is the more I think about it) why are people wanting it to happen? That person ^^^ literally wants to watch it. I don't know any of you but I certainly wouldn't want any of you guys hurting yourselves. But hey, maybe that's just me.

I don't blame you.

Dont do it OP

You look sad but trust me it will get better. I dont know what your specific issues are but for almost all problems you encounter in life there is always a fix. Dont give up

Think of it this way if you truely have no desire to live. None at all you just want to be gone, congratulations the world is literally your oyster go nuts op you can literally do whatever the fuck you want.

please live stream it. I will look forward to it. what time will you start broadcasting? You better fucking do it you pile of fucking shit!

It's hard to tell if the people encouraging suicide are serious or just trolls. That's sad. You can literally pick the people out that have a very sad life and can't do anything but put others down. I joke about suicide and stuff with my friends, but really I don't want anyone hurting themselves.

you wont

Just dont do it. U cant do shit anymore after it.

Don't forget the live stream it you worthless faggot beta cuck

THE THING IS, this is an 'information silo' and herd mentality rules here. logic is absent. it is a problem.

If that's you, I understand. And I sincerely hope you're being serious.

edge.org/response-detail/23777

Looking for this much attention

Than tell us why you want to.

post ur dick, if ur gonna die what does it matter? at the same time post sharpie in pooper

Cunt

Kill some niggers before you go please

dubs = no kill

I wish you all the best. It isn't easy, and we love you, those who know you best. We do. We love you in spite of your decision, and we will love you at rest. Go peacefully, with all of our love.

Don't do it, bro.