I bought a Reuleaux Rx200 today, and the vapor gets so damn hot at about 80 watts, can /b tell me what's going on?

I bought a Reuleaux Rx200 today, and the vapor gets so damn hot at about 80 watts, can /b tell me what's going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

steam-engine.org/coil.asp?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, you're a faggot.

Sorry OP, I'm afraid you have super AIDS

im a doctor and i concur with this diagnoses

agreed, you are most definitely a faggot

yeah kick it down to 40 or 60 watts and/or use a higher resistance coil you clueless faggot

fwiw i have been a regular pot smoker for a long time. as far as vaping ground pot... never again. i have tried multiple vapes since they were bong add on's and while you do get high from it, i always go back to smoking it (out of a bong usually). vaping kinda sucks unless it is a concentrate (aka wax or dab or whatever)

Vaping's cool as long as you yell "I'M GONNA SUCK THIS LIKE A NIGGER'S DICK!" Everytime you do it...

It all depends on the gauge kanthol you use, or if you're using Nichrome. I had 20g 14 wraps in my temple, and it was nice at around 105 watts. You just gotta correspond the gauge kanthol and the power. 24 or higher, under 50 watts depending on the build. 22 and lower, 50 and higher. but you gotta find your range.

Vapin' on a Subvod Mega TC right now. Blowing absolutely huge clouds.

On some Pumpkin spice right now, I'm not sure if i like it or not.

good choice of mod OP got one myself

Good thing your opinion doesn't matter.

I bought an Arizer solo a while back to vape weed. It gets me plenty high and is stealthy in the dorms, but it just doesn't have the same satisfaction as a nice bong. Don't get me wrong, it's pretty nice but it absolutely kills my throat a few hours later and leaves me feeling like shit.

>the problem is you're vaping in the first place, faggot

Lower resistance coils homo.
Also, switch to an rda and build your own.
I run a rugboat unregulated, .15 ohm coils son. Smokestacks on deck.

Stop vaping at 80 watts. I do 40-60 with .3 coil for reference with a aspire Atlantis. Anything above and your just trying to be gay and show off your sick cloudz.

kill yourself you fucking faggot

this if you're using a tank imho I use the eleaf coils .3 or .5 depending on the liquid.

>the vapor gets so damn hot at about 80 watts
Have you thought about lowering the wattage?
I know this might seem like super advanced physics, but the more power you supply to the coils, the hotter they get.
Again this might be too hard for you to get, but I'll try to dumb it down to your level. If you draw faster, the vapor will have less time to heat up. You can also open up the air holes more, so that more air can cool it down.
I would suggest using temp control, but you'll just have to trust me on this one, I don't have a year to explain it to you.

First of all: Rude.
Secondly, this was actually very helpful. I would like to use higher wattages. I wasn't aware that drawing faster would help solve my problem. Think I've covered just about everything, thanks again.

Tugboat master race

open the air holes too much and you won't draw enough liquid to feed the coil and will burn the packing start low and work up to your sweet spot if you wanna save some cash.

>I would like to use higher wattages.
Why? You want to tell your efriends how hardcore you are and grow your epenis?
Brace yourself because we're stepping into string theory levels now (It might feel like that to you.)
Higher wattages are useful to heat up a lot of metal. If you have tiny coils and put a lot of power to them, they'll get really hot. If you have huge coils made with thick wire, more power is needed to heat them up in a useful amount of time.
Moar wattz doesn't make it better, every type of coils has it's sweet spot.

>First of all: Rude.
Okay, I have a better idea. When you take a hit hold the vape horizontally, and ask a friend (if you don't have any, which is very likely, just ask a hooker to do it or something) to hit the back of your rx really hard with a sledgehammer. If it doesn't kill you on the first try, try again.

Really now? Thanks for being polite, and I appreciate the help!

What if I don't own a sledge hammer? I'd assume just vaping my clorox would help, actually. Guess I should close the thread, lmao.

suggestion 2 topkek i actually lol ty

>Guess I should close the thread, lmao.
If you can't verbal abuse from strangers on the internet, I guess reddit is more your speed.
If I'm going to help your idiotic ass I'm going to amuse myself, so man up, bitch.

>What if I don't own a sledge hammer?
Just vape gasoline then.

>its too hot
Learn how to build coils right

If you are using a premade coil then the packaging should tell you the wattage range for the coil. If you're using a custom built coil then this website should help.

steam-engine.org/coil.asp?

It's what I use to theory craft my builds before using them in actuality, I like to build for around 60-100 watts.

Was more intended as a conclusion to the post, never actually intended to close the thread, and if I couldn't handle harassment over the internet, i wouldn't be asking Sup Forums in the first place.

>vaping
The faggotry is strong with this thread

Btw this thing OP posted looks like it has a face kek

There was a sale on a rx200 because it had minor chipping on the paint, and it came with its own tank and coil.

You probably have a high res build on it and are pushing 6+ volts.
Stupid fuck

I.got a kangertech 50w with a horizontech Arctic turbo triple coil. I dig it

what tank/coil? Did you not even read what you were trying to set up before setting it up?