I can't believe the cops shot another unarmed black man

I can't believe the cops shot another unarmed black man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ytqQIE14fQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopard_attack
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2009/02/how_strong_is_a_chimpanzee.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4amRA0jl0qI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SJWs posting memes of an albino gorilla saying "i bet the cops wouldn't have shot him" and totally failing to see how racist that is.

Failing to see? Of course they see you fucking dope. That's the whole idea.

I can but can't believe this shit is what counts for news Americans care about. And I'm American.

that's a monkey

Here's another one.

They're inadvertently calling black men gorillas.

No joking around this is actually starting to piss me off the more I think about it. Surely there was a non lethal way to get the gorilla that was PROTECTING THE CHILD away. Like fuck I dont know, distract it and lure it away with food or toys. Slip drugs in his fucking food if you have to. He has no reason to kill the child you fucks. They're gentle creatures. Yes they're huge but they're generally calm.

And the mother, where the fuck were you, ypu fucking failure?!

Ok I'm done

#blacklivesdontmatter
youtu.be/-ytqQIE14fQ

I can't believe it's not butter!

They're comparing people with apes, note that they compare an albino gorilla with a white person. It's not a big deal and it hurts me that I have to explain this.

People think with emotions and not logic anymore.

>I can't believe the cops shot another unarmed black man
No big deal -- they can always go to Detroit or Chicago and catch another one.

Not just this, but as a parent, if my kid dropped in the exhibit of something that could rip the head off most apex predators, you don't stand on the sideline screaming 'mama loves you baby'

You jump in and protect your blood, even if that means imminent death.

But being a non American and therefore uninhibited by retardation, I know from a glance that the gorilla wasn't being aggressive in any way. Gorilla kids are made of strong stuff, so its gonna drag it around.

Its teeth weren't bared, it wasn't roaring or standing up, and was holding the childs hand while it was crying.

So you know, jump in with palms open, no shiny shit, avoid eye contact stand your ground dont bare teeth, and hold your hand out to your kid.

99% chance the gorillas gonna see the kids reaction and let it go, 1% its a jealous prick and keeps it away from me.

Gorillas can rip cars apart, you think that child would be alive if the gorilla was being aggressive?

Fucking Americans.

None of that matters. The zoo was handed responsibility of the child's life when it fell into the enclosure and they sacrificed what they had for a visitor.

you should probably at least read a single real article about something before you form an opinion.

>mfw you think you would actually jump into a gorilla exhibit for anyone.

>you don't stand on the sideline screaming 'mama loves you baby'
unless nigger

So edgy

We're not all pussies like you man.

best be trolling son

>Son

You're 17, I really hope you dont have a son nigger.

Please tell me more about your gorilla expertise. You obviously know much more about gorillas than the many Zoo Keepers and animal conservationists who agreed that it was the right thing to do.

the mother was checking her facebook notifications you faggot. leave her alone.

i dont have to be a pussy to be afraid of being beaten to death by a gorilla. also, keeping your child calm would be number 1. also also, she kept telling her kid NOT to jump in and he was all like "fuck you bitch thats my dad!" so yea you and the other nigger are just racist cock gobblers. i mean to be fair raacism is funny, but youre just all around shitty people

For real though, he never did anything wrong
I hope those parents face charges
I've seen that barrier, a kid doesn't get past it in a few seconds to a minute, he was fucking around in there for a while to get past

>"fuck you bitch thats my dad!"
See pic at

The facebook posts would be a little differebt if they tranq'd it and freaked out and killed the kid

>something that could rip the head off most apex predators
gorillas arent superman, theyre a snack for leopards and other predators

All of the yelling that the mother and crowd were doing were causing the gorilla to freak out. Like keeping the kid calm fucking mattered. Fucking retarded ass parents. They don't care about reality, they just don't want their kids to have to feel real fear or emotion.

Frankly it is true that when agitated and confused gorillas can become unexpectedly violent

And that ain't his fault because its a fucking gorilla, he is incapable of malice, he just freaks the fuck out when hes confused

It is true there was a very significant risk of Harambe hurting the kid, frankly as strong as an adult gorilla is he could have killed the kid without meaning to, but that was never his fault, and the kid's retard parents need to face charges

>Fucking retarded ass parents.
= nigger. Redundant

Is there a video of the gorilla being shot or just him dragging around the niglet?

Don't compare gorillas to niggers it very insulting to gorillas

>They're a snack for leopards and other predators

Hey look, a nigger pulling made up facts out of his ass to seem smart

Leopards eat gorilla infants, they damn well don't go anywhere near a fully grown 400lb adult male bull because they understand that it would chase them down and fucking kill them.

>Gentle

Didn't Gorillas kill Tarzan's parents? Nice try, fag.

Gorilla was protecting niglet. Got shot anyway. Hope shooter was nigger.

>gorilla bull
lol

Yeah, leopards kill silverback gorillas. The only place where they have super strength is on the internet. Get over it

>distract it and lure it away with food or toys
It's a wild beast not your average simple minded murrican.

It was a nigger child too. Such a waste..

When a crowd of 100,000 and hordes of media gather outside Buckingham palace for the next royal birth we'll talk.

All kidding aside, yeah it's fucked up. Like the dentist shooting the lion. But the SJWs must have nothing else to do.

The biggest thing they can kill really is a lion the top 3 predators ane Kodiake bears Tigeres and Wolf packs

You Canadatards sure do love talking out of your ass.

its been observed idiot
leopards kill to survive, gorillas sit on their ass and eat plants, what the fuck do you expect?
enough with this "rip your arms out of their sockets" stupidity, how big of a 12yearold moron would you have to be to believe that

>gorillas killing lions
you are as dumb as they come

Kek'd hard

Thx user

>bull

This dudes years of experience in zoology and gorilla expertise should have been consulted before they shot.

>Being this retarded

A sufficiently strong and fit human being could effectively fight back against a leopard

Leopards tend to top out at around 30kg and have a bite force quotient of around 94, which is less than the 117 scored by an average large breed domestic dog.

A gorilla, weighing on average 180kg and being anywhere from six to fifteen times stronger than a full grown human male, would literally just grab and snap a leopard in the vast majority of confrontations, stop being a retard

> visitor
If they had a no niggers policy the dumb cunt would not have been in that enclosure.

>not canadian
>not mexican
>not european

Every fucking time. Keep guessing fatso.

you must be a cocksucking imitation Nigger. In other words, a Brazillian. Only blacks in the world who pretend they are white.

Use mei to counter winston

Like this guy?

Leopard looks terrified.

>inb4 fight m IRL leopard

Its political I promise you.

The cops made the call to shoot, they had the authority to make the call in the situation because they perceived a human life to be in danger.

And will all the #blacklivesmatter stuff going on, the last thing they need is 'cops refuse to save black child', they would have shot if the kid landed in a kitten enclosure.

Fuck yeah it would have been awesome.

Yes, but all I see is big nigger dragging niglet underwater, not big nigger getting shot. I like to watch videos of poaching and rare animals being killed from the comfort of my basement, so I need a leaked video of Giga Nigga dying. Also, roll quads to defeat Giga Nigga.

It has been observed on one single documented occasion

You are literally arguing that a 30kg animal with a bite weaker than a large domestic dog will reliably kill a 180kg animal strong enough to uproot large trees in order to get at the leaves and fruit

Lol...yeah, I'd love to see you try that. Go ahead, jump into a gorilla pen with your hands open, I'm sure they'll totally let you hang around them then. Man, imagine if Dian Fossey knew about your magical techniques with gorillas. All those years of trying to gain their trust from a large distance. If only she knew she could just jump into their group with her palms open, she could have saved so much time.

Jesus Christ, stop watching movies, you fucking naive twat

you got anything else to say than calling me retarded?

leopards kill gorillas, just fucking google it you blithering idiot
leopards kill humans all the fucking time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopard_attack

how someone can be so unable to use the internet to attain information and still find his way to Sup Forums is a gigantic fucking mystery

>niggers

up next..
the parents sue the zoo for millions of dollars.
Just wait.

I think its time to go back to tumblr.

Nope keep guessing fattass.

>white

I'm assuming this has exhausted your knowledge of other nations outside your own.

>What is false equivalence

That man is clearly paralyzed by fear, and also appears to be a nigger, so by definition is not a prime human specimen

That man has clearly made the flight choice, in a fight or flight decision.

This pretty much. Even if they saved the gorilla and the kid somebody would still be in the shit pot for some reason except the person who caused it.

Nothing else needs to be said other than to call you retarded
You are being retarded friend

Ah the father had disappeared like the nigger he is long ago.
Nigger single moms on snapchat not watching their niglets

>leopard size : 30 to 80kg
saying it tops out at 30kg is like saying a gorilla tops out at 70kg

alright nevermind then

keep making gorilla vs threads and jerking the gorilla superman myth off you yammering ninny

Kek'd

That's a pretty good call user.

Except wasn't it the zoo workers who shot dat nasty gorilla not the police? I may be wrong.

Kek
> love watching internet know nothing fags act like experts

>appears to be a nigger, so by definition is not a prime human specimen

Kek. Fair enough. I'll concede just for making me kek.

Why is every 'gorilla vs x' thread filled with children who believe gorillas can throw a bus?

Gorillas are an average animal when it comes to strength for their size.

Chimpanzees are capable of ripping limbs out of sockets, actually. An adult male silverback would absolutely be able to do that.

More experts

That dude is overcome with fear, IE a pussy.

Theres a difference between gaining trust and interacting. She was trying to interact with their kids and family and shit, and Gorillas are very protective of their young.

For one, gorillas understand what a human child is, and can understand paternal bonds. Another thing, human/gorilla contact happens all the fucking time, they're not territorial animals, and commonly approach humans trekking through the wilds. There are dozens of videos on youtube you can see for yourself, Gorillas are chill as fuck, Probably one of the most chilled animals out there.

So way to let your indignation ruin your shitty argument. You're probably a nigger whos just jealous that gorillas have on average a higher IQ.

i used to love it but I can no longer stand these retards, they offend me
cant they just go to africa and die offering a silverback a handjob like they always dreamed of

gorillas are soft docile turds, i bet a flock of 5 wild dogs would make a quick snack of one

A gaggle of heffer gorillas could easily own a troop of alpha lesser spotted leotards.

Get a brian moran

>Double the muscle density of humans
>A head shorter than humans
>over double the weight of humans

I've seen first hand a gorilla throw a 20 foot tree trunk 50 feet at its enclosures plexiglass. They are ridiculously strong.

>Gorillas are an average animal when it comes to strength for their size.

A T-Rex had average strength for it's size. It just happened to be rather large.

hey op,
this new Sup Forums can't see the great lulz that should have resulted from your post. I really hate this new Sup Forums

>Chimpanzees are capable of ripping limbs out of sockets, actually.
uh....no
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2009/02/how_strong_is_a_chimpanzee.html

a chimp is as strong as an average human. But why do I bother refering to science, you will make another chimp/gorilla superman post tomorrow anyway

I've seen a gorilla give Jupiter a new moon.

I ain't suggesting that gorillas are all superman
I am simply pointing out that you clearly have no understanding of how strong they are

Chimpanzees have been known for tearing houses apart in certain places to get at the human babies inside

Great apes are strong, I'm not suggesting its fucking goku or something

You're a bit worked up user
>deep breaths man.. Deep breaths

Interestingly strength to size ratios almost invariably increase massively the smaller an animal is

>how_strong_is_a_chimpanzee.html

>No question mark.
>Illiterate fucking plebs.
>Ignore.

I refer you to
>jokes on you I was only pretending to be retarded

Is that why your mother is so weak?

>Chimpanzees have been known for tearing houses apart in certain places to get at the human babies inside
not sure if serious

shh...no tears now

Holy fuck we've got a whole world of ape experts in this thread.
> I suggest you guys get back to your work running zoos and wildlife reserves that trolling Sup Forums

>something that could rip the head off most apex predators
lol a grizzerly bear could kick 4 gorrilas asses

>youtube.com/watch?v=4amRA0jl0qI

It lazily rips apart a banana tree.

That would take 3 strong men fully exerting themselves to do.