Venting time/Rage/Rant

>Venting time/Rage/Rant.

I'm a black dude and can't express how much I hate BLM. For FUCKS sake they are ruining everything right now. Their idiotic way of "protesting" is KKK in nature. They disrupt, talk shit, and only say black lives matter when the person taking it isn't black.

I don't give a fuck about the 'black community hivemind', all I want to do is go through college like anyone else without being immediately associated with these fucking morons and painted as if I share their barbaric and segregationist views.

These goose eyed chimps are just giving more people a reason to be racist, and they'll probably fuck up opportunities and aspirations that I have in the future. I'm sick of people either avoiding or being super careful with their words with me because they think I'll chimp out like those cunts. They make me so goddamn angry.

Fuck those goddamn niggers.

End of rant.

Fuck

I was angry before but now I forgot what I wanted to rant about

Topkek

I hope you become successful, user. Respect.

Post pics of skin. I don't believe you're a nigger.

Don't mind the floor, I'm in a workshop right now, doing some metalwork.

post your black ass or GTFO faggot

I just did

he just did user

blm is full of shit
t. fellow black guy

vote trump is best u can do against the regressive left madness

For sure. Their ideals piss me off, but the bullshit antics which separate people even more is what fucks me off even more.

I wasn't even going to vote before, but now I most likely will. Can't stand the nonsense

ya i got a felling we are gunna get wiped sooner or later

Hey guys, not OP, but will Bernie be a bad choice? Is he a supporter of BLM? I'm in the middle right now, don't know where to vote.

Bamp

Based black user needs to succeed and show the world how it's done

Tough shit OP. You better side with your people.

Because when this country falls all of the white war veterans will take this country back and we are coming for all of you. We are tired of all of your rape and murder of our white brothers.

We are not going to spare any of you, can't risk that anymore.

Thanks dude. But the more these buffoons continue double down on bullshit; the more they will hamper everyone's opportunities!

I already know that if this goes on, a hardcore divide/fight will occur. But fuck that. I won't side with those fucking idiots, I'll just move somewhere where there's less of them if it happens.

Sieg

you sir are not a nigger but instead a respectful African American

mayne u a uncle tom ass coon mayne

fake and gay thread

Holy shit is that really Boxxy?

Thanks dude.
Haha, I've actually had some idiot say that when I expressed this view.
Nasty! But nah thread ain't fake

Just had a discussion with someone about this stupid shit. The double standards in our world are so damn obvious. A white person can't be racist about a black person, but a black person can be racist about a white person? So many backwards things that just make me want to move away.

I know black people that parade around white people with their perceived superiority just because they're a minority. People who believe they have this kind of privilege in America are what make up the cancer brooding in racial conflicts.

Problems related to race, especially in America, are at an all-time low. Why not redirect your efforts to a place in the world where it really matters, like Saudi Arabia?

OP here...
Absolutely. All these things create an even bigger racial divide and create unnecessary problems. Looking for racism when it isn't there, or trying to use "minority status" as a cushion for saying stupid fucking shit is getting so old. It's almost comical how before this stupid as shit group, race relations in public, weren't too big of an issue.

They fuel what they claim they're against, and now normal blacks like myself have to take the brunt because these doubles create this image. Assholes.

*douchebags not doubles

I'm a white guy and I have alopecia(immune disease which prevents hair growth) and I'm get insults on my way to work being called a racist and a skin head. shits tough sometimes man, i can see why you don't want to be near them.

Damn dude. Sorry about that, sounds rough.