What does Sup Forums think of this cunt?

what does Sup Forums think of this cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10356157
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her arguments are so biased and one sided that it's hard to back her even if she means well.

1/10

I have no opinion

i keep seeing her pop up everywhere. I saw her dildo collection on snapchat and ever since ive wanted to smash

Dem hairy armpits are my fetish, but that nasally voice is a turnoff
8/10 if I could bang her ball gagged.
3/10 otherwise

Would smash if she wasn't nuttier than a peanut tree

dildo collection? sauce?

Jew-funded agenda cunt with a huge mouth

She's wrong but goddamn she's hot and I would load her full of baby juice until our ginger babies marches out 2 by 2, hailing me as they go.

Wanna fuck em big old biddies

Less than worthless cunt. She used to be skinny with huge tits so at least you could look at her but then the rest of her body caught up with those tiddies so now she's just another overweight feminist shitheap

>peanut tree.

I think she needs to experience real rape

Good bj face

I'm a heteronormative CIS gender White Male
I'm not allowed to have an opinion.

One of the few white women I'd do. She looks like a Degrassi character.

She has some pretty interesting discussion topics. I find it hard to relate since she places more focus on the female condition, while I am a heterosexual white male.

And what arguments are those? Post the source. I'd bet any sum of money that you have never even watched her channel, are not familiar with her "arguments", and are instead threatened by the presence of a women who challanges the patriarchy status-quo. I bet your some pathetic child, who doesn't have the capacity to see the objective reality of women's oppression. Your a misogynist bigot and you are not welcome here

She's cute as fuck and her big fat titties would be like a human amusement park in my hands.

This post
+
want to bang for some reason.

she should shut the hell up. She's annoying. Beyond that....meh

There was a suicide rumor last year and a lot of people fell for it, it got so bad Laci had to get back on the internet and prove she was alive.
She had suffered a fit of depression (again) and dropped off the map for a few months.

she looks like she could give a killer blowjob

How the fuck is she a " sex expert?"

we should raid her again.

she looks like the kinda bitch to lick her teeth.

Click bait garbage for pseudo intellectual sjw/feminist. Although I think she has the potential to actually damage young teenagers minds and she should be very careful what she says.

I'd absolutely fucking fuck the fuck out of her.

oddly asymmetric face. She holds her head at an angle, but either her glasses or her eyes can be horizontal, not both at the same time.

I bet she's really self-conscious about her asymmetric deformity.

I hope no one mentions it in the comments of her videos.

pissed off that people see her as a legitimate source of information despite her arguments are as pathetic as the regressive left

piece of shit SJW/femnazi. she needs to kill herself

where the fuck have you been getting your peanuts from, user?

Fucking moron but i would hatefuck her

looks nothing like her

It's not her.

Obviosly where Laci does

This pic went viral years ago. I'm still not 100% that it's her.

she makes me think the world is an unjust husk of nepotism as shame

how can a vapid roastie have a show where she just shills feminist and atheist talking points?
where has my country gone?

>Me after literally every sentence that leaves her face

Disgusting bigoted bitch, but winter is cold...

Anyone else at this point just ignore the arguments from both sides?

I'm 99% sure these feminist are absolute rarities. I only know ONE in real life and she's the only one I've ever met. Pretty convinced it's for the most part a strawman.

I'm also 99% sure both the feminists and the ANTI-feminist parties are only in it for the money because people will watch these videos.

No one is talking about this shit in real life.

would make a snuff movie with her.
winn/winn !

Peanuts come from plants that are pretty much just small trees.

literally who

I always thought she looked like Amanda Bynes.

dubs confirms retard who lives under a rock.

Work is she does.

I'd fuck her into Oblivion but she's kind of retarded

and then you realize she has armpit hair.

She's cute at a glance, but really, judge it all, she could be 10/10 but so many qualities about her looks are so off putting

>pls respond

Who is she?

I want to believe

She's full blown retarded m8

I reckon she's not retarded at all. I honestly think she's just playing into the hands of the online trends. Hopping from one controversial topic to another to rake in the money. I mean, she even has a fucking channel on MTV's YouTube channel.

that's solid bait, it actually reads like something they might say for the most part. Unfortunately you fell at the last hurdle, you shouldnt have used the misogynist line since Sup Forums is famous internet wide for being a shitposting sea of misogynist trolls. If you'd quit whilst you were ahead, someone would have fallen for this

Fair point, but naw, she's been around for years before this and is 100% into this feminism shit, then after a little bit she got popular, she isn't anita sarcuntfacesian, who totally did what you just typed up.

she's a female, they consider themselves the expert on sex, gender, relationships, fashion and a few other things by just being born female. Then spend half of their lives arguing that biology has nothing to do with who you are as a person. Fucking madness.

She raped me tbh

Agreed. Sarkeesian is on another level. People like her are sociopathic. I don't believe she has normal human functioning emotions or feelings.

Working their way's up into the ranks so they have actual political power. People like her legitimately worry me.

Wanted to fuck
But then she opened her mouth
But I still want to fuck

she's great at lying about having big tits if that's her, she must pad like crazy

>she IDENTIFIES as someone with a good rack

One thing I never get about women is the ones that claim they want a sensitive guy who will be soft with them and basically be a little bitch.

There's nothing wrong with a guy sharing his emotions, but I know most women want a guy to dominate them whether they admit it or not.

she's great and her vids helped me developed a healthy sexual sexuality and things

>lying about having big tits
You think she pushes them up or something? They've pretty much always looked big imo.

Me too. Be strong, user... Be strong...

Chubby Jew.

This reeks of virgin.

I treat my gf nice, share emotions with her and am just nice to her. I also pick her up and fuck her since I'm almost two feet taller than her and she is only 110 pounds. She loves to be dominated but she also like being treated nice.

Want some pussy, stop acting like one.

she is a 10/10 wife, qt voice, qt looks, qt personality. just thinking of her being blacked makes me feel warm inside

Hey user, wanna hentai&chill?

That's exactly what I was saying mate. You pretty much just repeated exactly what I said.

why does she have lettuce on her boob? classic burgers!

Feministic retard

I literally only know her from Dnews

strawpoll.me/10356157
VOTE HERE FOR RAID PLAN

>ball gagged
I want her to keep repeating "fuck mommy's pussy real good" and "do you want to suck mommy's milk filled titties" and "make mommy's pussy cum, baby"

Id smash

You act like that's all they want.

They all want different things, the last girl dated liked to be dominate, she would tell me what time I had to be in her and how many times a day.

The one before that treated it like a work out.

And my first was a cherry popper.

Sauce?

I feel like she is probably offensive to all of my senses.

Patriarchy doesn't exist Anita.