Does anyone actually agree with this? Discuss

Does anyone actually agree with this? Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3615783/Police-says-charges-brought-against-parents-4-year-old-climbed-tragic-17-year-old-gorilla-s-enclosure.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

It was a nigger,so i hope they shoot the child in return

My thoughts, why the fuck does the zoo have a hole in its fence big enough for a kid to fit through.
>Zoo at fault, who actually cares about the gorilla and who's just jumping on the bandwagon

If the child's life was in genuine danger, then yeah. The Gorilla is a fast and strong mother fucker.

But we never hear about how in danger the kid was. Post the full article.

no, they should be hanged

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3615783/Police-says-charges-brought-against-parents-4-year-old-climbed-tragic-17-year-old-gorilla-s-enclosure.html

>Kid was in there for 10 minutes
>Gorilla dragged it round a bit

My thoughts, why fuck do dumb people post dumb shitty bait

If you sincerely think this is bait why are you even commenting

totally agree, those pieces of shit parents should be shot

gorillas are an endangered speecies, humans are biliions on this planet. they should had shot the boy then send the parents to prison

original content because why the fuck no

what the fuck were those parents doing not holding their child. did you see that crowd? be thankful it was a fucking gorilla so they could shoot it, instead of some pedophile fuck walking away with the kid. The zoo did the right thing.

it's natural selection at play
if a gorilla can't survive a gun shot wound then neither would its offspring, now its out of the equation though

what do we even need gorillas for?

Kids wander off all the time, of course the zoo did the right thing but ffs if they didn't have a fence with a hole big enough for a kid to get through we wouldn't have this problem.

I'm just excited i won't have to hear about bathrooms for a few weeks...

/thread

yeah alright fair enough, there should have been a fence.
sorry, some legitimate retards in my family who think they should have tranquilized the thing and shot the boy and shit.

Ew stop.

they are a reminder that not all the apes leave they're offspring before they born

All the kid did was try and find his dad

>inb4 people saying folks are only mad about the ape dying because it was a niggers life in danger

i am now interested in this, got anymore?

You sure, looks like you've caught a gorilla in that photo.

they died and end up in heaven

lol ok. does she look like a gorilla in this one

Yes

Doesn't exonerate the parents though. Blame both if you want, but the zoo staff never signed on to be babysitters.

Ugliest tits on the Internet. Kys

The zoo should have had a better fence, but you don't just leave your kid unattended at the zoo.
If your in a store and your little shit breaks something, you have to pay for the product. You can't say, "But the thing shouldn't have been in my child's reach" and expect to get out of it.
The negligence of those parents ended up costing the zoo a gorilla, and gorillas are fucking expensive. Now, the zoo isn't expecting the parents to pay for the gorilla, but I think investigating them for being neglectful is perfectly reasonable.
You can say the fence wasn't secure, but in the end it was their bad parenting that led to the boy's life being put in danger.

lol

Absoloutely. Parents fucked up and the silverback payed for it.

Hope that little faggot gets bullied later in life for this. I don't really care for the gorilla like some peta faggot would but I'm mad they cost the zoo a shitload of money. Kick that punk ass faggots teeth in

yes, we keep the poor animal locked up for our entertainment. then those mongoloids fuck up and the gorilla pays the price, again.

yes, the whole family should have their reproductive organs chemically damaged so they can't reproduce anymore and sent to live in a Eskimo village

The literally invite people to their property. They need to do upkeep

I like your ideas and would appreciate a better look at those funbags

I think the gorilla should have shot the boy and the zookeepers tranquilized the parents.

I do #blacklivesmatter

I like how UK media is all over this why dont they cover shit going on in england like when sharia law will be enacted next week ???????????

Why weren't the parents watching their kid? I have kids, and you'd goddamned well better believe they wouldn't get into a gorilla enclosure. Fuck the gorilla, I don't give a fuck about it. Humans first. The parents are still shit and they should be charged.

Not one person has pointed this out.... but it's insane how the nigger kid wanted to "get in the water".

everyone know a nigger can't swim. maybe he was suicidal and wanted to drown.. the great ape was his backup plan

you expect coon apes to be responsible? what planet you live on???????

If they want to live among humans then they ought to act like humans.

Wished they just left the kid there. Natural selection at work.

When gorillas are more civilized than niggers..frankly I think the whole comparison of niggers to apes is insulting to the apes..

I do. That kid was an American, so he would never amount to anything anyway -- except maybe killing a bunch of brown people when ordered by Jews. So we can only compare on total numbers in populations -- there are fewer gorillas than Americans around so their lives are inherently worth more.

>wow lad

Kill yourself with that edge bro

Ape Lives Matter

hnng

You can't argue with mathematics, friends.

I don't get what happened, they had to shoot the gorilla to get the kid out or the gorilla attacked the kid after it fell in so the gorilla was deemed unsafe and they had to kill it?

Math said that?!

Why should they have a better fence? How long has the fence been there and how many times does certainly obvious the world apartment is not gonna shrink the size of your way home

Alrighty, motherfuckers, I work at an aquarium, and I stand by the zoos decision. I don't agree with it, but I don't work with silver back gorillas. That being said, it was totally the parents fault. I've seen enough stupid people to say the parents should be charged for the clusterfuck of an event.

Silverback gorillas are the protectors of the troop. They are designed by nature to be testosterone fueled rape beasts that fuck up anything in their territory that isn't fuckable or family. They never die of old age because they have so much testosterone and adrenaline running through them that they die of heart attacks if accident or disease don't do the job first. To tranq a silverback in defense mode before it has a chance to do serious danage, you would need to administer a lethal dose. Zoo made the right call.

Apparently you haven't dealt with many parents who've been asked to take responsibility.

If the parents had used a condom we wouldn't have this problem either