Thinking about buying a Fleshlight.How does it feel to fuck it?

Thinking about buying a Fleshlight.How does it feel to fuck it?

bump

Its pretty Good. Better than your hand atleast but japlight>fleshlight

not that great. mostly because of the set up/cleaning time sucks. feels ok. if you do get one. make sure that it is one that stays warm using batterys and not one that uses hot water to get warm

When you use a watered one its not that bad. It gets warm because of fiction aswell.

nothing beats a real tight cunt

feels good but the clean up is a cunt and a half. doesnt come close to and actual pussy its still better than your hand. these things are really expensive aswell.

any recomendaion for a japligth?

Dont know where you can buy one exept in japan

you don't 'fuck it' you basically toss yourself off with it, makes you cum hard but the clean up is a pain.

I'll second this. You could boil the fuckin thing and 3 mins later it won't be warm anymore.

Make sure you dont accidentally the whole thing!

ofc not, but some of us are too awkward to see a hooker so we have to

queencatadulttoys has some if you are in US or canada.

tried googling to no avail. what that?

Don't cum in the fleshlight and it's fine.

Buy the superior japanese tech

why is this superior? and there nothing to put it in?

try toydemon.com its got generally cheaper stuff

They're meh. High maintenance. Can't compare to the real thing because data deficient, but it doesn't feel great. I guess because it's colder.
Too wide a diameter to hold casually (at least the old model I have), shitty to fix somewhere.

Not worth the money. I go old school far more often than busting out the fleshlight... It's neat for a change but not worth buying.

stop fucking toys. go to the bar and fuck the first woman who talks to you (no matter how ugly or fat)

After you fucked your toy you can go wash it in the sink and watch yourself in the mirror you filthy fuck

Good pic

You must have it hard, even only washing your hands.

heyy...

feels good man

>mare pussy

>the clean up is a pain.

Why is it a pain? people always say that but the moment I got one i found it super easy to clean.

I guess its a pain if mommy and daddy can catch you rinsing it out though.

I dont trust that to not rip my dick off

Pic is one of the cheaper ones. The superior are a bit more expensive (up to $50) and come with e.g. double layer, extra gimmicks (uterus) and so on.
The real thing is ofc better because the woman moans, tightens and claws or whatever.

ooh off by one

About as trustworthy as a woman.

Perhaps I don't cum buckets like you, but the cleaning is quite easy. Rinse it with warm water and soap, 3 times. Dry with paper towel inside, done in 3 min. It's the same as cleaning a bottle. Or perhaps the fleshlight are not that easy to clean like a japanese onahole.

6/10

I thought using soap on a fleshlight was a nono, something about it ruining the material.

Totally NOT worth it.

Awkward to use, and really not better than you hand.

By all means get one, but I was disapointed with mine.

Save your pennies and buy a compact silicone replacement girlfriend...

pic related

>compact
Pedo.

Don't buy one! Use a DIY one like me! Pic related.

Easy storage... yeah... that's it.

That would really work for me, my deathgrip ruined my dick for my newly purchased fleshlight.

It's pretty fucking good OP, would recommend it.

I should have said that I have no fleshlight, so idk. The onaholes are good with soap.

some brutal shit right there user

The can version fleshlight is designed to feel like a 'compact' pussy, you even hit the cervix. The makers deny it but it's true.

Not everybody's rich. $3000-$8000?

Overrated try just regular hand with screaming, best way to get off.

A woman cleans herself. Win

I hit the cervix in all ages.

Aah, ok. cause i've been just rinsing my fleshlight out with warm water.

Its super easy, everybody who says its hard is either lying or worried that mom & dad will catch them.

Sometimes.

$899 it's only 100cm

If you can hit the back of a flashlight I'm a bit jealous tbh.

I didn't say that!

Don't waste your money on a Fleshlight. Save $60 and buy a masterbator/sleeve. They cost anywhere from $10 to $40 and are worth.
Feels really fucking good and I love mine. But after you use them a shit ton they tend to tear.