I fucked Maisie Williams at a house party in Belfast. I don't care if you don't believe me. Ask me anything. No...

I fucked Maisie Williams at a house party in Belfast. I don't care if you don't believe me. Ask me anything. No, I clearly don't have photos.

why?

Not that hard to believe.

For the same reason, who cares?

I don't believe you, quit lieing brah

What do you mean why?

I don't believe you, but I'm bored

Was she a good fuck?

So why were you at a house party with her? Is that you John Snow?

Hey everyone look, OP is a big dildo riding faggot!

She couldn't suck a dick to save her life but she talked dirty enough

So did I

greentext the story

What positions did you do it in?

She goes to local bars here all the time. Her and sophie turner, they have a big "nerd" policy, you can take one photo with them if you're out with them but you're not to bother them for rest of the night if you do.

Agreed

Why would you ever? Too poor to hire a hooker instead?

I fucked Sophie Turner at a house party in Belfast. I don't care if you don't believe me. Ask me anything. No, I clearly don't have photos.

>she talked dirty enough

what did she say ?

>at a house party
>mate brings back a few birds
>just so happens to be a second taxi
>has maisie, sophie and a few other birds
>just general chill vibe in house
>out in back yard smoking, just start casually flirting but being nonchalant
>its about 4am, end up flirting into a kiss
>ends up everyone else goes off to bed one by one, we're in kitchen/living room
>just eventually get us both drunk and coaxed into making out (im irish so i was naturally ahead)
that's really how it went onto sex on a sofa

>I fucked Sophie Turner at a house party in Belfast. I don't care if you don't believe me. Ask me anything. No, I clearly don't have photos.

Second

if youre going to bullshit a story, at least make it entertaining, you fucking faggot

Even though she was shit at it she loved getting dick in the mouth, she'd flirt with saying "put it in my mouth" but even when i forced it down her she would retreat. Didn't make any sense

mon then OP where bouts in belfast are you

did she cum?

>talked dirty enough
>put it in my mouth
She sounds like a pro

lisburn road, student

The virgin still thinks girls cum.

Good 4 u user

Was too drunk, can't remember shit about it tbh

I fucked Belfast at a Sophie Turner in house party, I believe me you care if don't. Anything me ask. No, I have don't clearly photos

This is so fake my eyes hurt

Someone ask Maisie on Twitter to verify.

I fucked Aiden Gillen at a house party in Belfast. I don't care if you don't mind believe. Ask me anything. No, I clearly don't have photos

I fucked a direwolf at a house party in this one place with British people and I didn't take pictures

Was she glad to be reunited with needle?

wow you're autistic as fuck. You bluffed with "she talked dirty" when you have no idea what dirty talking is. Someone asks you about it and you think for a while and respond with "she said 'put it in my mouth'"

>OY VEY, SO DIRTY THIS TALKING

nah I do, shes a skag

>No, I clearly don't have photos.

Then it didn't happen. Read the rules faggot

hey guys, Maisie here. i fucked a random irish guy at a house party in Belfast. I don't care if you don't believe me. Ask me anything.

Does she have puffy nipples? Did you wear a condom? Where did you bust a nut?

Dont really care if the story is true or not, OP is obviously beta since he hasent seen her after that

OMGGGG!!!!! MAISE I LOVR YOUR WORK #GoT #GameofThrones #holdthedoor

girls cum, they just need masturbation to get there. Having a girl masturbate whilst you play with her tits and make out with her until she cums is surprisingly satisfying.

>Maisie and Sophie come to the party
>flirts with Maisie

Seems legit

Actually she's slutty enough I could see her in this situation (giving it away easily) but not with op

I can believe this because I've met and had drinks with Maisie Williams and can absolutely see her being DTF.

Who?

I fucked Benicio del Toro at a house party somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert. I don't care if you don't believe me. Ask me about the bats. No, I clearly don't have photos.

She was a direwolf named lady she had a bunch of puffy nipples I used a plastic bag as a condom and busted a nut no this hunchback looking girl with the downs

She wouldn't fuck a nigger of Europe nic try though you spud nigger.

Samefag OP

OP probably fucked a ladyboy but was too drunk to tell the difference

im from ballycarry and live right beside redhall where they record alot of stuff.
i went to the place where they record, it was the scene where the hound asks for chicken. me and my friend stole a tankard from the building.

good day

Op trying to save his fake lullaby

jobs done.

we would need to ask more subtly whether she went to a house party on the date. Something like, my mate thought he saw you there, was it true?

Up the INLA

Hahahaha

Is she your sister?

>that picture
>that body posture

Not samefag, her and Sophie are flirtatious as fuck, even more so when drinking.

I can believe this because I've met and had drinks with Benicio Del Toro and can absolutely see him being DTF.

"We can't stop here, iits bat season." Talked so dirty.

>described most girls/people their age

At least you should have her phone and a conversation, show us or gtfo

I'm not into goblins myself but if that rocks your boat, sure congrats

Thanks samefag

I fucked Hodor once

lol ew.

I didn't fuck her but I saw her at a house party in north London once.
She was with some friends having their own private side-party in a room upstairs.
When I opened the door I saw them all just sitting there on couches, drugged as fuck watching EastEnders on the telly. There was booze and grass and pills everywhere.
She asked me if I was a Jew, she didn't even wait for my answer and asked me to show her my foreskin to prove I'm not jewish. She said "No kikes allowed" loud and clear.
When I finally dropped my pants I saw red hair moving from between Maisie's legs, it was Sophie Turner going down on her. She looked at my dick just like everyone else and screamed like a drunk bully, her mouth still wet with Maisie's pussy juice.
I ran away, humiliated, crying like a little girl.

This thread took a turn for the better

holdor, holdor, holdor a moment, i fuck Maisie Williams at a house party too, how many tard fuck this dirty slut????

Ugh, Jesus you can't write to save a fucking thread. We few gave the thread a shot, and were with you for a second, but you are a lying faggot.

This is a better story than the one op came up with

Underrated

saved

Sofie was there and you went for the goblin... SHAME, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME

Why don't you have photos?
Are her tits as perfect as her legs?

who?

you know she's a nigger of europe herself, right?

OP is a fag and full of shit

>be 26, been a male prostitute since 19
>high-profile, make tons of money
>sometimes the job is shitty (having to fuck some fat old rich guy)
>sometimes it's heaven
>my agency sends me for an orgy in a fancy hotel
>the clients are Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner
>two other hunks are there
>we drink and get comfortable... and naked
>they're both absolutely gorgeous, both have a nice bush, one blonde, one jet black, perfect firm tits, toned legs, everything...
>they make us sign an NDA (believe me you don't wanna fuck with those)
>then Maisie explains what she wants exactly
>it's very specific, you'll see
>she gets on all fours and offers her holes to us
>Sophie watches, masturbating
>one guy underneath her, his dick in her pussy
>one guy behind her, fucking her ass
>I get the mouth (meaning no condom)
>we fuck her like this slowly for a long moment
>she abandons her little body in our strong arms
>her moans of pleasure are absolutely incredible, the hottest and sincerest I've ever heard, especially coming from a girl this young
>Sophie comes to tease her tits and her clit from time to time
>I look at her fingering her pussy but she's ignoring me
>finally Maisie asks us to turn it up a notch
>the slow lovemaking turns into mild pounding
>as specified the guys are alternating in her, when one is sliding in the other is sliding out
>she's yelping on my cock
>finally she screams "now! now!" as her very intense orgasm is starting
>we all cum in her at the same time in one final pounding
>as professionals we can cum on cue and that's exactly what she wanted
>if it wasn't for the condoms she'd be taking a load in her ass and in her pussy, simultaneously
>I can hear her swallowing mine as it's spurting in her mouth
>we collapse on the couch
>Sophie comes and shoos us off the couch
>they're cuddling, whispering to each other, visibly in love
>Sophie is still touching herself
>she cums very quietly while holding her friend

>goblin

Sophie is queer, you dingus.

Dick to her is like pork to a muslim.

KEKLICIOUS

A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat, eh squire? nudge? nudge?

Is she a virgin?

Dude....you suck at foreplay.....

I fucked Hodor at a party north of the wall. I don't care if you don't believe me. Ask me anything. No, I clearly don't have photos.

why do you lie?

I fucked a house party and Maisie Williams' in Belfast.
I don't care if you believe me. Ask me anything.

Whatever floats your shovelheaded boat

Sophie and Maisie partying at a house where the kitchen and living room are the same room
Seems legit

He went for the less is more tactic

Meh, my girl is vanilla, I know what she likes, bro.