This is Arin Hanson. What is your opinion on her?

This is Arin Hanson. What is your opinion on her?

Her?

it's pretty cool how even a fat lesbian animator can get popular on youtube these days

He has revealed himself to be a shit person

If I was her I'd put a shotgun in my mouth and pray reincarnation was real.

Why do people dislike him?
Seems like a down to earth guy, with a kind og ego

i don't get why everyone gives her so much shit
she's just trying to fucking animate and make a living
it's not like she's some piggybacking youtuber or some shit

are jon and arin still friends, I heard jon raped and hospitalized suzy :/

>her

tbh I wouldn't wanna say friends with someone if hitler was her dad

they did that thing together recently

what rape suzy?

yea I know, it's just a meme on /r/jontron

What thing

starcade finale

Not into the yellow teeth and yuppie hair style. Also the fact he sold out on shit "that people will also enjoy". I heard that he also makes an into on his gg stuff begging for subscribers and offers from companies.

>down to earth
>ego
just stop posting, you're a terrible judge of character

I quite like the guy. He seems really down to earth and genuinely a smart individual despite his humor on grumps

He is but his old fans like me hate him for selling out. The only reason people liked him was for his animations but he cashed out once he went into lets plays. Hes basically a pewdiepie for older autistic tumblr fans.

(Invisible)

Dont make a bullshit on me
Mother yuckar
This is a guy you stuuubid

He's an annoying faggot that calls himself an animator even though he hasn't done shit in 4 years.

Game Grumps has sucked since that jew came in, and that tarnished any other opinion of that quad-chined fat ass

WAS THE D CLUB A LIE¿

I honestly dont know man.

Hey guys, Arin Hanson aka Egorapter here from Game Trumps. This is actually me and just wanna say I could not give one shit about you guys, k Thnx bye.

Honestly hes pretty funny, wittier than Arin and actually tells interesting stories instead of making fart noises for 5 minutes straight. Hes no Jon but hes way fucking better than Arin.

That faggot should stop making shitty gaming videos that went downhill after jon left and make another metal gear awesome

I get that. I too started following Arin back in the newgrounds egoraptor days. Sure grumps isn't at all like his old stuff but grumps is a way to support all the other stuff he actually wants to do, not to mention he seems happy enough doing what he's doing and he's doing well with his life so I can't criticize. I'm happy for his success and grumps is something stupid to listen in the background when working or gaming so I can't complain

I like him, although he can be a douche

For some reason I fucking adore Dan. He's the chillest motherfucker I ever done listened and he just seems so real, so chill and somehow really lovable.

You know he said he got bored of doing those, right? That's why he stopped.

>selling out
You mean profiting off something you enjoy doing? That called "not being retarded."

Wrong. Dan's just a sweet dude with actual wit whose humor doesn't reflect that of a Tim and Eric sketch.

Definitely wouldn't go with "smart". He dropped out of highschool.
He spouts off a random fact here or there, but he's wrong about half as much as he is right. Which is a greater shame because then all of his fans regurgitate it.