Why do eurocucks need to feel obligated to bitch and harass americans for mourning the loss of their families who...

Why do eurocucks need to feel obligated to bitch and harass americans for mourning the loss of their families who fought during war? It doesnt matter if your agree with war or not, you dont go around telling people "hurr durr, they DESERVED to die"

Britbong here
We hate people who disrespect dead soldiers too

Bump

If only this was taken more seriously.

I know, brother, I know.

Not true, your oath ends when you sign your DD214

Not in my book, pal. If you want to cop out like that, fine, but not me.

>being this edgy to trigger europeans.

I respect vet's from the great wars.

Since then they can fuck off.

Great ears were about many nations coming together against an actual evil.

The only "evil" these days are tumblr terrorists you yourselves created in a deliberate attempt to take control of a country you had no business being in.

Todays vet's are just puppets dying for money and lies.

No respect deserved.

If you want to kill/die for minimum wage to line another's pockets I have zero sympathy.

Seconded.

Oh I see. Well your faggotry is a giant threat to America, better kill yourself or you'll break your oath

Why do Americans constantly moan about 9/11 when Hiroshima ain't all pissy bout a bomb

Lel and kek....you must think you're quite witty. Run along now, summerfag and let the discussion to those who have something intelligent to say.

I'm from Romania (some shit country in eastern Europe), and I respect American soldiers. They protected us from Muslim attacks and from Russian territorialism. Even if I didn't respect American soldiers, it would still be practical for me to not talk shit about them. You don't bite the hand that feeds you, not even if you dislike it. It still feeds you.

>Todays vet's are just puppets dying for money and lies.
Is it the fault of the soldier that they are being sent to fight for lies? Is it the fault of the military? No, you braindead shitwipe. The people in our military are there to defend us IN CASE THERE IS A THREAT. The people who sacrificed their lives because they wanted to protect the USA but were made to do something else still deserve respect. The people in the military don't join to make the rich richer, they join to protect their home. They want to protect their home even with disrespectful cunts like you in it.

I do think I'm quite witty and intelligent. Besides retard, I'm sure my 93 ASVAB was higher than yours faggot. People like you make me not want to tell people I served you cancerous faggot.
>Huuuuurrrr summerfag
Pretty intellectually demanding stuff

>"I'm smart"
shove your head up your asshole until it comes out of your mouth, and then bite down.

>Is it the fault of the soldier
It is if they joined voluntarily, they knew exactly what they were signing up for.

Good one. You seem like you're a really smart guy. I bet you were in the army

>biggest terror attack in history
>never officially acknowledged

I am just glad Russia also got the secret of the A-bomb or the globe would be living under threat of US

When two people are fighting and one's punshes the other one k.o.. i aint gonna kick the one laying on the ground in the head and call it my victory.. and i'm not gonna stab a white person and blame a sandnigger for money eihter. that's two of the reasons people hate you.

>Ignoring what I wrote
They joined to protect America. They were sworn to follow orders. They were given shitty orders. Is it that hard to figure out? You're more of a retard than I thought.

Bullshit. I was in the military, had nothing to do with protection. Same with every one else who served with me. It was all about money or college. Sounds like you drank the kool-aid in basic, most dumb guys do

>Great wars were about many nations coming together against an actual evil.
ha good one, fact is almost every single war in history has been about people at the top benefiting themselves to an extent

They signed up for the call of duty experience. Dead ones didn't figure out cheat codes. At least that's what my recruiter told me at tgiFridays.

Right. Dude forgot that USA had no problems with Hitler or the Axis till Japan had dun goofed

Lead sandwiches.

What? Why?

user said never bit the hand that feeds you, second user mentioned lead sandwiches as what the hand is feeding. Keep up mang

Money and college? I highly doubt that's it. You're risking your life for money. And everybody who served with you? Bullshit. It takes a great deal for somebody to put their life on the line. And the military doesn't pay a great deal.

Wow. Double retard. Asvab is definitely not a way to measure intelligence so that explains a lot here. And also the marines are clearly more retarded then Army. They can't even get around without the Navy.

>nice summation

pretty much this

The Marine Corps is older than the United States of America. The Marine Corps is universally regarded as the most hard-ass branch of the US military. Sounds like the Navy needed somebody to carry it.

>life on the line
I was in the Navy. None of our lives were on the line

>nazi's literally annexing countries and mudering anyone in there path

vs

>wanting oil. Lying. Invading. Profiteering by selling guns to all the groups you created.

go fuck youself

You're both wrong. Army and Marines are equally for retards. No intelligence required to get in. I guess the Marines has the edge cause you can't get below a certain ASVAB to get in. However that's cause the Marines are part of the Navy and the Navy set that limit

>Navy
Alright, squid. Your life wasn't in danger, sure. You weren't there to protect us, okay. What the fuck were you doing out there? Twiddling your dick?

well when I said almost all wars I wasnt really thinking about ww2 but you should understand that its not all good vs evil and there is a lot of underlying motives that caused the war from both sides and as said the US would have happily not been involved

Nobody knows what they are signing up for. Most of the folks who join the military were suckered in right out of high school, where they definitely aren't taught why we are actually at war.

I thought the whole reason people join the navy is to twiddle dicks

okay.

don't fuck yourself. I take it back. I get what you mean a bit better now.

Navigating a submarine. You know, the ones with nuclear missiles that are used as deterents to protect American lives?

kek

any port in a storm user

Well this is an age old question that is about relevant as "if someone told you to jump off a cliff would you do it?" Same concept. I nor us asked you to sign up to risk your life fighting a non existing war. Therefore your consequences are the sum of your decisions. Fucking assholes think your entitled to so much because you did basic training and maybe starved or dehydrated a day or two...

>protect American lives
Defending America, the purpose of the military. Why the fuck would you join something with the express purpose of protecting America if not to protect America? Money? Very little. College? Only if you'll stay with the military.

Whoa lookout, we got ourselves one o them smart fellers who got hisself a 93 on that there asvab, looks like mah dumbs is no match for him.

Have fun flaunting your asvab score when you get to your unit, you'll find that nobody cares, a 93 on your asvab doesn't mean you can shoot, or perform under stress. I'd rather go on patrol with a dumbass from Oklahoma who's sister is cheating on him while he's downrange than a guy who thinks his asvab score means dick after you leave the recruiters office.

QUADS HAVE SPOKEN!!!

DD214 ACQUIRED!!!!!!!
(psst.. Page 4 is all that matters... frame that shit.)

If you go through rigorous training and work to protect against any potential threat to the people of America, you deserve respect. You clearly have no idea what the military is like. And another thing, learn how English works.

Protecting America were part of our mission orders, it's not why I joined though. How is that hard to figure out?

I didn't ask for what protecting America was to you, I asked why you would join something with the sole purpose of defending America if you didn't want to defend America. What else would motivate you to join the military instead of something else?

Ahhh I see what you meant. It's not like I didn't want to protect America, just wasnt my reason for joining

Lol getting tea bagged by a 10 year old playing COD is the hardest thing you've experienced in your life.

Already served my time and used up all my GIBill. I flaunted my ASVAB all the time. Bitches was all over my dick

Y'know, this is hard for me. Arguing a point about the respect that the military and veterans deserve with somebody in the Navy, and it just confuses me. But you do want to protect America, and even if it wasn't your reason for joining, it makes me understand. I respect veterans, and in turn I respect you. I've got no more fight now that I see that you deserve my respect, because it feels like I'm fighting myself.

That's why you're here... on Sup Forums... the most retarded place on the internet, flaunting your score on the asvab. You must get tons of bitches. Being the smartest person on the short bus doesn't mean shit, you're still on the short bus....