There is nothing more pathetic than suicide

There is nothing more pathetic than suicide.
>prove me wrong
>protip: you can't.

Clearly OP hasn't had a cry-wank at age 35 with the hand that the female doctor shook because that was the closest he has and will ever come to sex or getting a girlfriend...

chill dude

If I "pro tip can't" why bother making a thread you fucking dickface

your mum.

no but really though, people who commit suicide have serious issues that anyone can get.

more pathetic is raging at people who commit suicide. because you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. you have never experienced true suffering. untill then you should not condemn people who do it.

holy shit

>true suffering

maybe

but it doesnt matter

cause ill be dead

and you will be too, eventually

you think that people who are suicidal care that its pathetic?

My dad had lewy body dementia. He shot himself just before it got super bad. In the note it said that he wanted to leave this world while he still felt human. The time he had left wasn't much anyway.
After some time I understood him.

Being cucked willingly and raising the nignog kid for the dude who cucked you.

Fun fact: Caring about what other people do (especially if it doesn't affect you at all) is more pathetic than suicide.

I wanna kill myself

You should first try it before you make opinion about it

>more pathetic is raging at people who commit suicide
theres nothing pathetic about being angry that one of your love one has taking there own life. you need to stfu because you never had to experience this feel before!

Now that's selfish.

list of pussies that became an hero- adolf hitler, aero castro, and my scout master who raped me before he could face trail

suicide? yea it is!

Being an internet contrarian.

If you're a person who goes around saying unpopular opinions just to say them then you should kill yourself.

Face that trail nigga. Checkd.

there arent many things that you can control in your life
whether you wake up tomorrow or not is one of the few things you can with some degree of certainty
its a natural right that comes with sentience, the right to end your own life
i personally like my life and have no reason to kill myself, but always withhold the right to do so if i ever get to that point
what IS pathetic is being a cry baby bitch about something someone else does that has no effect on you

ive never tried it

maybe if you were a better loved one they'd still be here?

go to vegas and blow your money on gambling and strippers, it really is a great time.

ya he killed himself before he could go to trail

️🤔🤔

I hope this is b8

i salute you

No, thinking that your feelings are more important than the poor soul that wants to kill itself.

>pathetic
How so?

It's more pathetic to live simply so you don't upset people that will forget you in a month.

Dubs and you do it nao

For you?
Continuing to breathe

I'd do the same.

Sorry for your loss user; but understandable. Horrible illness.

100% this

and this

There are a lot of illnesses that are terminal and, on its way to killing you off, will put you through a lot of suffering and wasting cash that would better be given to your wife and children, instead of hospital, fat pharmaceutical companies, and doctors. We all got to die anyway, and when I do I want to go when I want to go, not dictated by some microbes, cancer cells,etc. Let's me be my own master for one last time, departing in the manner and dignity I see fit. I am the master of my body and mind, I want to choose when I leave it.

Beta male SJWs are far more pathetic. Those who kill themselves are doing society and the human gene pool a favor. They're the true unsung heroes.

Think what you want faggot, you're going to die too anyway.

OP
Kys spare our already polluted gene pool another generation of your cromagnon nigger progeny. The world would be a much better place if more people killed themselves in fact.

Nothing pathetic about this guy.
Government railroads him and he says "fuck this shit I'm outta here." Like a boss.

failing at suicide is prob worse

People who procreate.

Bruh how ugly / socially retarded is you?
I have one leg and watch anime abd i still managed to get laid without resorting to prostitution...

this