Hey Sup Forums so found out my wife was raped and molested by her step father from a young age...

Hey Sup Forums so found out my wife was raped and molested by her step father from a young age, I fucking hate him for this shit and not telling the family only to avoid the drama and fall out of everyone knowing and knowing hes fucking crazy and wouldnt have nothing to lose if everyone found out so I am writing the most fucked up letter to him and need your help Sup Forums to make him fell like the utter piece of literal shit he is please input the best of what u have
>TLDR, Wife was molested and writing the most fucked up letter to make him want to kill himself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpE6vh4CYQM
youtube.com/watch?v=Tm8QqdTVgy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your wife is a stupid slut. she probably enjoyed it

no u

Thanks user you fucking faggot, Its pretty shitty tho seeing incest threads for the longest time and now knowing what I know it flips my whole perspective

Next time u bang ask her if she enjoys getting banged by daddy. Bang bang.

the fact that I am a stupid slut and enjoy being raped and molested by my step-father is irrelevant.

this thread is about OP's wife.

I know Sup Forums can come up with some of the most dark fucked up shit and need that to send to him

How much did your whore wife charge her stepfather?

True, true. Op is cuck

Do you say spicy meatball everytime?

Just kill the dude. Don't say anything and kill him.

Honestly for all the fucked up shit hes done I have considered this but wouldn't know how to go about it

speak to your wife about this - what is she saying? it's a fucking dark scenario. this needs some thinking with your wife.

A rifle and about 200 yards of clear open space.

send him a thank you card

youtube.com/watch?v=zpE6vh4CYQM

Just give him a chopped out animal head rat/bird and a black rose ( to make the rose black let the rose drink black water ) nothing more

She hasnt had contact with him in awhile and we've talked about it but this is something I want to do for my on mental clarity that I got to tell him how I felt along with some shit to make him feel horrible for what hes done and lmao ya thats a way

Got any nudes of her?

Kidnap him and keep him in your basement so you and your wife can torture him. Perform scientific or medical experiments on him if you or your wife are professionals in those fields. Even threaten to make his suffering far worse if he doesn't write a good bye note saying he's leaving.

If you want him to kill himself, build time machine, prevent him from ever getting laid.

ask for a 3some on the letter... maybe her mother can join too :D u'll only know if u ask

this.

OP whatever you write, add at the very end a bolded "Copy sent to: relevant police department, family members, his workplace, his friends, etc"

Dont send (if u dont want to) just let him get scared shitless and and he will probably an hero to avoid the mess.

Tell him you jerk off to the thought every night.

>Daddy/Daughter wincest is the hottest

More

> ITT: OP finds out his wife is a fucking liar 5 years from now
> OP makes an innocent guys life miserable in the meanwhile

make her tell you what he did to her while you fuck her slowly. Bonus points if she cries.

Nothing gets me off more than fucking a crying girl while she tells me about being molested.

Write him a letter saying your wife told you. Say she doesn't forgive him and one day you'll tell everyone and everyone will know him for what he's done. Don't say what in the letter. His guilt will remind him. Don't tell anyone immediately and he'll have to live with wondering if others know and when they'll find out

just rape her yourself OP

she obviously won't tell until years later

Sauce!

You're expecting to be able to make a person like that feel like shit? You're truly wasting your time.

Cuck

Thread is kill

send him this

post her fucking tits OP

or post her step father's contact info so we can ask him for tits

Pretty sure she wouldnt mind another round with him dow
>his swag must be off the charts
>u should lick her step dads cock
>not even her father
>i love u ;)

hail, the wrath of god
youtube.com/watch?v=Tm8QqdTVgy0

OP just make a fake female social media account, befriend all his friends, claim he raped you and make fake proof. Determine everything once the shit storm is full blown. If feminists can play dirty, whose to say you can't.

Make sure you use all sock puppet accounts etc.

This. Anyone who can do this sort of thing is a sociopath of the highest order and probably isn't even capable of feeling bad about it.

I imagine it does considering how many of those incest threads you have fapped to and made your self it's karma

i hope her stepfather was black

i will kill him... at a cost

Why writing a Letter if you can burn with fuel RAPIST on his front yard

You could report it. You have enough info to fuck shit up for him.

How about you be a man and say some shit in person. The fuck you think a letter will do?
Fucking faggot. Fuck you and your whore wife.

>Wife shared with you because she loves and trusts you, not to fix it. She is probably regretting her decision now. You do something 'heroic', destroy family as well as him, you go to jail and now wife has no one.

What more could a girl ask for?

You can throw a rock at his window with a letter "I know you did it". Lil' cliché, but let himself come with his own most dark fucked up shit. However, as said, may not work that way

I went through this in High School. Small town; I knew 4 different girls who were being molested by their fathers. My future wife was one of them. He went to prison for 2 years because I convinced her to report him.

One of the other girls' fathers went to prison, too, and she and her mom had to relocate while he was still in due to death threats from him. I got a letter from her a year later that just said "thanks for your help."

good god, the invasion of summerfag basement virgins has officially commenced.

Post your letter on Sup Forums, her step-dad sounds like the kind of guy that spends a lot of time here.

think obout it op
why not?

Your gonna write him an angry letter !? user wtf. My wife was molested as a child but has put the memories away to where she can't remember who, but the psychological problems have never been repressed. An angry letter lmao, try a sky mask and a baseball bat.....cripple that sick fuck.