*BOOM BOOM CRASH*

*BOOM BOOM CRASH*
That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your home.
What do you do?

Cum on his face
cant rob house with jizz on face

Shoot the poor fuck. Then step on his throat while he cries. 12 gage slugs ready to go at all times.

There's a 9mm one foot from my couch ready to go... So probably grab it quick and shoot a couple rounds off and see if he has a weapon. If he doesn't I have a few blades I'm planting on him and then unloading the entire clip on him... I would make sure he grabs the knife so his prints are on it. Then check his wallet for some money. After he is about to die I call the police and say I think someone is breaking into my house

offer him (or her you sexist pig) to join in a threeway

ready for him

I have one of these by my bed. It's pretty damn sharp and full tang. I think I'll be ok as long they don't have a gun.

ready for him

Flash this on my projector for about 30 seconds.

>fucking sword

It's nice of you to protect the honor of Tails and Sonic

Nothing to worry about. Home invasions are NRA myths.

Ain't no one at the door.

This old flint lock musket is probably operational

suppressed .300blk rifle ready to go at all times.

i go bad guy huntin.

Murica, Fuck yea.

hahahahahahhaaaaaa

what if you miss?

>flintlock
>that's clearly a percussion musket/rifle
Britbong detected.

I won't.

the robber would stunned by the loud explosion
take the opportunity to beat him with the butt of your gun

yeah you're right, the other one is flint lock but the firing mechanism is broken

Who made?

I've been considering a blackout for a while.

I can't afford a gun

Feral pack niggers don't exist in my area, so I'm good.

be glad I'm not there.

is this cuz I never passed on that chain mail 7 months ago?!?

Grab the shotgun under my bed and knee cap the mother fucker, then blow his head off if he moves.

Get a Mossberg 88, they're like $150

I have two of pic related, plus weapons and training, so...it will be time to pray for the passing of their invading souls.

Until they aren't.

receivers are a Mega matched billet set, barrel is wilson combat, suppressor is form 1 home built from sd tactical tube and freeze plugs. nice and quiet w/ 220 smk subs.

Bang

> to incapacitate

Then spend next several hours helping user human debris realize where their life went wrong.

And slowly, ever so slowly, exacting the justice that ineffective gubbiment officials fail at providing

look how small this guys legs are

i'd probably pick him up and pile drive him through the floor

Shoot him with whatever closest. Florida = stand your ground. Someone comes in your house, they dead

stop time and throw knives at him

Also blackout is really only worth it if youre going to be running suppressed. otherwise the cost of ammo is much higher than 5.56 so it wouldnt really be worth it.

Probably the same thing that happened last time. My dogs attack the dumb spic and I call the cops as he's bleeding in my dinning room

lol

Dont step on snek

Call in the /k/ommandos

What are those?

Grab my G40 Gen 4 10mm MOS and let 'em have it. Always be ready.

I strip naked, stick a stalk of celery in my ass and run in circles screaming I'm a little tea pot short and stout in my best retard voice.

>*BOOM BOOM CRASH*

It's the marching band.
I give them my family.
They march away

>*BOOM BOOM CRASH*

Hear jammels running around. Afix bayonet on M44 Mosin and grab Obrez . Jammels run up the stairs I shoot the first one , making a fist size hole in his chest. then i throw the M44 like a javalin at the second 1, it skewers him in belly.
The last one i shoot with Obrez. Hes close 10ft. the shot hits him center mass. but the muzzle flash sets his clothes on fire. All the while my dick is flopping around as i sleep naked.

not the user your replying to but they look like holow point rounds which fucks your shit up bad

Either get my guns, or use my Savate

>P320

Based user. The P320 is the hottest shit in town

A waste of money. But they sure look cool!

Naw man. I just looked them up. Those prongs fly off in mid flight and it's like a shotgun. Some expensive shit though. They're called g2 RIP or something like that

also this.

Got a G32 Gen 3 with trijicon night sights. Judge me!

Hope he puts an end to my misery.

They're no good? The video made them look deadly

RIP rounds are a gimmick that perform worse than any other JHP on the market.

G2 RIP. Its a gimmicky meme bullet that relies on flashy marketing and and ridiculous claims to lure in suckers. It performs worse and costs 2-5x as much as an actual quality hollowpoint like a Federal HST or Speer Gold Dot

RIP rounds are a gimmick. No pemetration meaning no energy transference. Better off with gold dots or something

Good fuckin luck! I have a Glock 30 on me, an M-4 next to the computer desk, and an AK-47 four feet away. Across the room there's a shotgun, an SKS, and 10 assorted handguns all loaded. Not to mention I have about 40 fixed and folding blades scattered around the room.

Yeah I've always carried gold dot. First time seeing those, though

I grab my baton and hope he doesn't have a gun.

Federal HSTs are good shit. Thats what I have in my G21SF.

>Grab Glock 26 from bedside table
>Return his internal organs to ambient pressure at ~1100 feet per second

Lots of options on my end. Regardless they all result in a dead guy in my entryway.

I'm an attack helicopter

They're too expensive imo. Good ol hollow points are good enough and generally much cheaper than those. I only have them cause some black dude left a box of them in a motel room he was staying at and a family member of mine who works there found them and gave them to me.

Think I'll be ok

9mm sitting on my desk. i guess get up and shoot a nigger. would rather shitpost though.

Four words wooden bat with nails

Fuck him and lick is poop

move out of the fucking ghetto.

my crippling depression will ward him off

>Grab the lube I keep on my nightstand for just this occasion
>Vigorously apply to myself
>As the robber enters my bedroom, he's stunned to see me on all fours on my bed wearing nothing bet a cheetah leotard
>I look back over my shoulder at him and make cat noises
>BLACKED.jpg

What's that black shell?

Reminds me of this.

Well, I would shoot that nigger dead. Very simple. I have a Sig P226 tacops by the bed. Twenty rounds of nigger killing lead.

>BOOM BOOM CRASH
>BOOM BOOM CRASH
>BOOM BOOM CRASH
>BOOM BOOM CRASH
> BUDDY YOU'RE A BOY MAKE A BIG NOISE
>PLAYING IN THE STREET GONNA BE A BIG MAN SOME DAY
>YOU GOT MUD ON YOUR FACE
>YOU BIG DISGRACE
>KICKIN YOUR CAN ALL OVER THE PLACE
>SINGIN
>WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU
>WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU

Bullshit. I'm Canadian and I know bitches that got home invaded. Not a myth

looks like a sabot slug to me.

I think I'll be ok
>burglar facing down a .45 USP or 12 gauge 870 Remington with slugs and Sabot rounds
>mfw Can't post 4k photo
>mfw I have no face

It is a Sabot round

>bolt action shotgun
I thought only Straylians used those.

Laugh at him when he realises there's nothing worth stealing here

I gave a friend that got held hostage that way. He was banging this chick and her bf got out of jail. He tied the dude to a chair and tortured him for 3 days.

>CLICK CLICK BOOM
Sorry. I'm an oldfag. sue me.

> reminds me of this

that fuckin' pisses me off. this is obviously the girl's fault. why would the convict fuck up the guy?

show him where all the goods are and collect insurance

It'll do the job as good as any

It's not that you're an oldfag what makes people hate you, it's that you listen to MountainDew-core music.

/thread

because people are stupid.

Any time someone's partner is cheating, their rage is directed at the person they're cheating with.. even if they didn't know the person had a girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse/whatever.

People are fucking dumb and illogical.

About tree-fiddy sebbin!

Underrated post

thats a pen

Solid halo 2 reference 8)

That gave me a good giggle m8

Robber hears gunshot he's darting the fuck off.

95% chance he doesn't realize it takes a, minute to reload, even the ones that do can't pay attention to the ad rush