Americans

americans

you can choose EITHER your favourite big 4 franchise becomes a dynasty within your lifetime the USMNT becomes relevant and wins a world cup within your lifetime

what do you choose?

World Cup. There would be so much suicide and butt hurt it would be a spectacle all its own

The Cubs? Bound to win anyway this year
The Fire? Well we won the double our first year
The Bears? Ehhhh
The Blackhawks? Already a dynasty
The bulls? Was a dynasty

I'll go with the USMNT wining a WC

Jets and Rangers dynasty no questions asked

I don't care about divegrass

Gimmie dem yanks.

Once again, showing the entire world that The US goddamn of A is the best nation on the planet. All the time. At everything. Ever.

Fuck the world cup.

I'd do anything to see the eagles win a super bowl

The real question is would you rather see the USMT become relevant and win a world cup in your life time or find a $5 bill on the sidewalk

Dynasty.
Semen-slurping sport is only good for flag-waving and spamming USA USA USA.

5 dollar bill. Pays for coffee

>the yanks
jesus christ us soccer fans need to stop trying to prove something to euros

Ive already seen two superbowls and two stanley cups so I guess the usmnt

World cup cuz yuropoors would be so buttblasted they'd have no choice but to leave Sup Forums forever

USMNT becomes relevant and wins a World Cup within our lifetime.

Global butthurt would ensue and I'd die happy. Fuck all these other lame and rigged sports.

Arlington Heights please fuck off

Da land wins some ships. I couldnt give two shits about international MLS

honestly nothing is worse than an american who tries to suck euro cock

it's just fucking embarrassing

I'd rather find the $5 bill so I can get a full suck and swallow from your mom

I don't want the US to win

we need a few more decades of pain before we deserve a tropthy

I don't even follow the sport but i know enough to appreciate just how much everlasting bootyblast the US winning a world cup would cause so i'd go for that.

*all ON its own

Learn to speak English or use another language. Thanks.

Detroit Lions dynasty? Yes please

>The falcons winning the Superbowl 4 times in a row.
Ayy lmao

Local WNBA team wins a championship or USMT world cup?

Id go for a World Cup

Panthers lost the SB but I have a feeling they'll be back
Canes won in 06
The Hornets... yeah

Whats the overlap with jets and rangers fans? I wouldve thought it was jets=islanders and giants=rangers.

kek

winning the world cup obviously

I wouldn't mind another 20 or 30 years of Cowboys misery, as a Cowboys fan
let the bandwagoners come to the realization that 2000 dollar tickets are a huge waste because they have no chance of winning
let the attendance / press coverage dwindle as if they were the Dolphins or something
then they can finally rebuild and their SB victory will be beautiful and worth the wait

Colts dynasty please

you wouldn't appreciate it if you got it

kys m8

USMNT is about to win fifa as we speak. World Cup is on lock.

Fuck off cunt

>le you have to be a fan of a completely shitty team to appreciate greatness meme

$5 bill. US being GOAT at soccer only makes Sup Forums funnier. That's like asking if I would pay 5 dollars to troll Sup Forums.

World Cup. I've never seen any of my favorite American teams win a championship, I can live without then being a franchise.

I'll take the $5 and buy myself a burger

world cup. way too fucking easy. yuros wouldn't be able to live it down here for four years.

how about would you rather see the USMNT win the world cup in your lifetime or have all of your shits come out clean so you never have to wipe again?

The thing about the US winning the World Cup is that it wouldn't be nearly as fun to root for them anymore. The players would seem to play with less grit. Teams would no longer disrespect us. Foreign mangers wouldn't disregard out players and get fans all angry and hyped about it. I wouldn't really know how to root for the national team if they were the best in the world. I'd probably care a lot less about them. Like a lawyer that works his whole life to become partner at a big firm and then jumps out of his office window two weeks after promotion because he has nothing left to live for

Clean shits. That's the easiest decision ever

stop posting fami

USMNT winning the WC by far.

Then we can shit on the euros for owning their sport too.

>United States Mutant Ninja Turtles

The turtles are American so their eligible for the NT.

My boy Leonardo gonna lead us to a world cup.

>four years
more like a lifetime. A lot of nations take divegrass as a religion and they don't rate USA as a worthy opponent. If the USMNT won a WC before most of these nations the whole world would throw a fit. It would be glorious!

I'm with you; I'll take a dynasty for the Nashville Predators.

Clean shit, easy.
I'd able to eat crappy Tex-Mex junk food all day.

Easily the soccer one. People would actually kill themselves and make excuses all the way to the grave.

Clean shits. TP is the only reason I haven't gone off grid desu

OP here

pleasantly surprised at the replies ITT

being aussie we have the same insular sports codes and the question is relevant to us

i would also choose the WC 2bh