EditionoitidE

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EldritchAbomination
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumpity bump bump

What did you mean by outfit?
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EldritchAbomination

Did this nigga just force a palindrome?

I feel like the front of the body should be closer, unless your avatar has like a longcat torso.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

OKAY LISTION UP YOU FUCKWADS

Im taking requests BUT, no lewds. OR OC REQUESTS

Bane and Trinket are ALL lewded out and are sick of your shit. especially the one who kept fucking with Banes coffee.

ill be taking Funny, Cool, visually interesting, and ORIGINAL requests.

A man who grows armor from his own bones

STOP
T
O
P

breaks over gonna do a few more drawings, feel free to request stufffff

A knight that uses a paintbrush and ink as a weapon

it should, it's just my fucked up perspective coming into play user~
ssorry..

lol

why thank you

taking more requests btw

A ranty vocaroo message, any subject

draw me a dog with down syndrome, sitting on top of a pile of birthday presents and wearing a birthday hat

A cliff split in half only a moment prior by a mighty blast of energy
debris/dirt/energy still in the air

Any deliveries on hacker girl? been away

Eat a friend for the sake of survival

a classy tentacle monster on date

/r/ rukia from bleach hugging a flygon
nonlewd

A fallen paladin turned angel hunter. White blood stains his armor, and chars it. The man keeps angel wings as trophy's.

sick drawingg

hi babes I'm takin requests! keep em fuckin lewd

I can't make a summer sausage and a cucumber look very different with this brush

More requests?

A molten steel golem that has gone cold, now layered thick with ice

Requesting a kobold giving a buttjob to a lucky user.

bad bitches with plaid skirts

Get curvy

heres the skele man daycare from last thread

Quick request before bed?

Have her use this thing

Requested cute monster

you have a knack for the real adorable stuff

Happy dog playing in the park

How bout three more guys coming over.. hey, it's what she wants

He's not dead, he posted on his tumblr.

But he was in the hospital hooked up to a bunch of tubes and shit.

Probably attempted suicide by overdose of something, got it flushed out.

with boobies

would moterboat/10

this is really good, moar
>how about a belly button piercing

working
on the list
maybe
no

Requesting more of that hot cow lady that was barebacking that milf a few days ago

time for snuggles to make it happy

Requesting a Goodra
Pic related
>Don't do Google images trust me

ok fine, show off ur bad-ass tattoo then XD

I'm sorry I made you upset

not my strong suit

gimme a sec

after this

hey thank you for the Raven

I can see that, still bretty good,

requesting Tres Leche cake at a Mexican restaurant

thats so terrible :( and so many people love him so much...

Uh. no. He just has heart problems dumb ass

mundy's a good friend

When the last time you saw him? I remember you saying you needed to be alone for a bit.

She looks so scared.

How can moku be real if our eyes aren't real?

to be fair, if boobs appeared on your chest suddenly, and someone motorboated them, you probably would be too

Hah, a little more gruesome than what I had in mind. Still though, looks good, thanks!

how can memes be real
If our eyes aren't real?

I guess that's true.

Dog.

Alrighty then, good night everyone! sleep well.

The real question is
are We Moku?

moku lives on

in our hearts and our minds

how can Sup Forums be real if our eyes aren't real?

Night

H̷͍̹͈͈̫̥̠̄̑̊ͯͣ̀͐͆̐̈̎̅ͫ͂̀͜O̶͒͂ͥ̃̚͏̸̭̗̮̣͙̣̺̳̬́W̢̗̣̮̮̳̖͕͖̯̫̜̭͐̑ͮͪͫ͑̔̋̑̀̔̈́̀̚͟͟ ̟̖̝̝̦̮͓̈́̋ͣͤ̕C̷̛͓͉̤̜̖̿̐̌̇͌̑̊̐͛̾ͮ̍̂Ȁ̶̹̙̲͕̫͈̻̱̙̥̪͕̟̻̲͉̍̉̊ͤ̉̔͌͒̾̎͋ͤ̏̃͆͂͛͋̀̀͘͝Ņ̷̱͈̝͕̝̮̼͙̗̮̭̠͎̟̪ͬ͒͋̅̉ͪ̋̌̇͘͜ ̶̗̲͓̪͎̝̤ͧ̋͑̄̓͗ͮ̌̅͂͘͘͡͠ͅI̶̽͒̀͗̓̾̄͏̵̡̙̦͓̳ ̢̫̭̮̗͆̾ͫ̔̑ͫ̽̂B̷̵̢̨̻̼͖̱̼͔̬̟̯̮̪̪͕̥̙̜ͯͩͥ̃ͭ̉ͭ̐̔̀Ȩ̯̦͍̫̗̮̻̹̳̺̦͈̮̹͓̀ͦ̿͆ͣ̓͋̇ͫ͗͒ͤͦ͞ͅ ̶̴͉̱̯̤̤͓̼͔͆̓͂ͨ̽̊̎̄͒̚͠R͓͓̻̩̱̼̝͕̩̣̩̲̺̠̠̱̼͕͉̉̉ͧͥ͡Ȩ̵̢̢̗̗͇͚͇̹̖͉̲̮̼̣̺̺̫̩̲̜̻̑̌̓̽ͪ͒̓ͨ̽ͤͤ͗͡A̢͖̳̰̹̼̮̙̎̒ͯ̆ͤ̿͆̓ͮͨͨ̀Lͤ͌̏̎͊̓ͩͧ͢҉͞҉͈̻̙͚̖͓̥̞ͅ ̧͔̮̦͇͙̰ͥͨͧ̂̉̓̊̌́ͤ̓ͨ̂ͭ̊͋͜I̸̵̲͕̣͕̩̳̲͇̭̣͕̰̼̬̲ͯͥ̚͟F̧̨̽̓ͥͭ͌ͬ͘҉̢͎͓̩̭͎̥̗ ̸̢̜̹̹̞͍̞̱̙̫̪̹̼̹̰̰͐̃̏ͨ̅͘͢Ơ̥̰̻͈̦̏͒̽̍͊̓ͧ͋̎ͪ̆͋̏̔͑̈ͥ̓̀̀͢͞U̵̴̞͉̼ͩ̀͋̌́̕͟ͅR͙̠̳̦̣̝̹̦̜̲͓͍̺̍̈͆ͧ̔̏ͩ̅̃͌̎ͩ̋̚͜͞ ͔̲͓͉̩͎̮̩ͦͬͬ͢͟͠ͅE̢̨͚̟̜̥̩̭̫͓͇̗͇̝̘̰̞̠ͮ́̂͑͊͐ͪ̓̊͆͡Ŷ̵̲̲͙̰̳̯ͨͭ́̓ͦͮ̇̿̉ͨ͘͘E̵̶̛̠̝̝̣̖͕̼̖̩͇̺̼͇̫̹̰̠̲ͥͧͤ͆̅ͦ͘ͅS̽͑ͫ͆̒҉̶̗̦͇̫͍͖̥̞͎̝̖̞̕̕͞ ̵̰̜̞͉͔͚͕̼̣̌͂̓ͭ̃ͤ̀A̧̼̯͉̠͈͈͚̫͓̘̣̭̭̱͖͇̰ͪ̓͗̑̑̚͜ͅR̛͈̟̫̯̜̳̫͚͉̘̫̼̟̟̞̭̖̈́ͮ̎̔̾ͦͯ͑̏̀ͧͣ̀E̶̛ͥ͋̄͑ͣ͂ͧ̅̑̈ͭ̾̚͜͏̙͎̬̱̪͎̺͓̦̤͚̮N̴ͤ̅̓ͫ̋͆ͯ́̾͋̓ͫͦ̚͞҉̩̬̯̝͍̩̺̻͕̰͇͓̗̼̲̣̖̀ͅͅT̷͕̩̩̙̤̖̖̦̤̙̞̙̣̮̑͐̈̑ͯ̊͊̾̍ͬͭͩͯ̈́͜ͅ ̵̧̝̮̠̬ͨ̐̍̋͂̒̓́̈̂͂ͫͭͭ̀̚̕R̖͚̜̤ͫͨͤͮͨ͢͠E̡̛̮̤̮͓͖̲̟̜͈͉͔͍͍͍̙̠͍ͪͧͣͥ̆ͪ̅̓̏ͮ͊̉ͬ̚͠͝͞Ă̶̧̛̹̪͇̦͕̼̝̣̝̣̱͌̾ͭ̍́̚͜ͅL̶̴̷͍̩͙̟̗̗̻̰̘̳̼̫̬͈̼͂ͫ̽͗̀̾͢

Zalgo pls

is Lowell still here?

he's watching a movie. he'll be back

he's out watching a movie with a friend. he'll be back later.

L O L

I'm lonely.

Then go see people

>

ye, no prob

thank

Stop being a little bitch.

What is orangy's favorite activity?

>When the last time you saw him?
a.. a while ago.. but im bad at starting convos so ya

>I remember you saying you needed to be alone for a bit.
i can't recall .. do you remember when i said this ??

Nice

fuck how'd that happen

ALSO TAKING REQUESTS!!

Electric robot shark eating a sub sandwich

Hop out of your brand new sports car

trip dubs, draw a crab girl wearing a bikini

Checked.

Don't worry, I'll be your friend.
Have a muffin.

Dunno, asked you something about what happened between you and trigoat, to which you responded "I didn't do anything!"

Stop trying to start shit. He was at the hospital because he had chest pains and a fast heartbeat. He had been having the chest pains for a couple of days.

He didn't attempt suicide people are just feeding into the rumor mill

you would think these threads would be so much better if we were all nice like that

URIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Milk kinda blew up when people were ragging on her for repeat requesting Shygirls, and Trigoat has a policy not to feed repeat requests, so it weighed on him that the Shygirls he had drawn previous to Milk requesting them became part of that I think.

Milk has since apologized, and most moved on like reasonable people.

ZAWARLDO

oh
k

Draw something scary

up for more requests?

a dog digging in the sand

why and what

oh ok